Sneeze Fetish Forum

Show&Tell : the real deal

Elektra

59 minutes ago, SneezeloveronGirls said:

Where can I find said videos?

My youtube name is "Show&Tell Sneeze"

Throw that into youtube or Google it.  Let me know what you think! I'm always looking for feedback on how to improve

• 2 weeks later...

@Show&tell OMG! I've just found out that you're on this forum, and I'm internally screaming! :lmao: I'm so amazed by how brave you are to reveal yourselves, and even more amazed by your love story :2lovers: I just want to wish you both everything good and thank you for your videos! 

P. S. Love the videos which feature your husband's candle allergies

• 1 month later...

@Show&tell I just had to drop in and offer my kudos as well because you're the reason I decided to join the forum (after many years of lingering)! Your videos made me realize that I wanted to become more "involved" and stop ignoring/supressing the fetish. I think your videos were also one of the huge contributors towards getting the courage to tell my husband. Thanks for chatting with me the other day, you're super sweet! 

• 1 month later...
On 6/5/2018 at 10:13 AM, Show&tell said:

Hey, thanks so much for the support. 😃

*taps chin deep in thought*

You know, I think we can manage that particular request.

Still hoping.  😉   You've put up some great videos of yourself since this last post.  Did your hubby retire?  😄

• 3 months later...

Happy new year, Show&tell, and thank you so much for providing such lovely content. I absolutely love your strong sneezes and long, torturous buildups. Please keep on sneezing for many a year to come. 

Archived