Sneeze Fetish Forum

Snot and mess

Captain Carol

Does anyone like looking at their own snot? I only recently discovered the sneezing fetish and it turns out I like snot too. I’m really sick right now, blowing a bunch of yellow snot, and have been really enjoying it. I love it when I blow, nothing is coming out, and then all of a sudden a ton of thick yellow snot comes out at once.

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• cjblo

• midnight in paris

• Hankyrick

• Captain Carol

1 hour ago, joyhnney said:

Does anyone like looking at their own snot? I only recently discovered the sneezing fetish and it turns out I like snot too. I’m really sick right now, blowing a bunch of yellow snot, and have been really enjoying it. I love it when I blow, nothing is coming out, and then all of a sudden a ton of thick yellow snot comes out at once.

Same here, you are not the only one... I guess there are people within this community who prefer the sneeze or blow and don't care or abhor the resulting wetness. Others love a good load of snot. Hope there will be a lot of blowing for you over Christmas.

On 3/10/2018 at 5:07 PM, SneezyKateM said:

I don't care about snot either way, but I find almost everyone finds it very gross, which is why I put alot of effort into making sure no one ever sees my snot.

I used to hand wash all my girlfriend's always well-used handkerchieves. She blushed every time she handed me a dozen or more to wash for her. Always some stuck together areas and often crusty with her little snotty flecks among the gooey spots. I told her l was delighted because it meant she used them often and enjoyed taking them out when she needed to. That's what they're for. I encouraged her. I always liked keeping her well-supplied with various styles--floral prints, lace or crocheted borders and others. She used about 12 to 15 every week with my blessing. 

Yes to mess! It feels crude to say so since a common sentiment in the unpopular opinions thread is a vehement no to snot, and some video creators put warnings so watchers can avoid snot/nose blowing. But those timestamps are instant clicks to me, lol. My favorite is when a sneezing fit results in someone's nose dripping, or when someone's noseblows go from soft to very productive, wet, and messy after sneezing or being sick/affected by allergens. If it's on its own, like on a surface or hanky, it does nothing for me, but when it's in the process of shooting out of the nose during a sneeze, yes yes yes :D

7 hours ago, jano said:

Yes to mess! It feels crude to say so since a common sentiment in the unpopular opinions thread is a vehement no to snot, and some video creators put warnings so watchers can avoid snot/nose blowing. But those timestamps are instant clicks to me, lol. My favorite is when a sneezing fit results in someone's nose dripping, or when someone's noseblows go from soft to very productive, wet, and messy after sneezing or being sick/affected by allergens. If it's on its own, like on a surface or hanky, it does nothing for me, but when it's in the process of shooting out of the nose during a sneeze, yes yes yes :D

Yes! I fully agree except seeing the snot on a woman's handkerchief is a definite plus. The moment of spraying from the nose, or the dripping is such a rush, but the crumpled look of her well-soiled handkerchief and the wet, gooey, snotty parts are definitely desirable. A good long gurgly blow after a sneeze is art. If her nose is dripping after a sneeze before she can get her handkerchief out, so much the better. Love seeing the wetness before she tucks it away. 

On 1/4/2023 at 1:55 AM, jano said:

I feel the same way you do!  I love the snotty mess, the more the merrier actually!  When there is so much snot that you go to open up the folded tissue after you blow and it’s stuck together….that’s where it’s at (for me anyway).  When my allergies are bothering me or I have a cold (or even just my first blow of every morning, it’s usually like that.  My blows tend to start off soft and productive, then usually end with some honking (enough so that I put holes in my tissue).  I have been told that my honks are not THAT loud, but, I think that it’s a pretty decent honk if you can put a hole in a folded Puffs Plus tissue.

Every so often I have one of those surprise “exploding” sneezes, which makes for quite the messy blow.  Those are usually the blows where snot is dripping down my face and I don’t have time to fold the tissue.  One of my gurgly productive blows into an unfolded tissue leaves quite the soggy mess!  Those that have heard or seen pictures of the aftermath of these blows can attest to that fact…..

I hope everyone is having a great day!

Jeff

On 12/31/2022 at 2:56 PM, midnight in paris said:

I used to hand wash all my girlfriend's always well-used handkerchieves. 

Wow thats very nice of you!  I just hate having to carry snotted up hankies around and I'd worry about pulling one out that's already messy. That's why I stick with tissues generally.

18 hours ago, SneezyKateM said:

Wow thats very nice of you!  I just hate having to carry snotted up hankies around and I'd worry about pulling one out that's already messy. That's why I stick with tissues generally.

A snotted up handkerchief is simply no different than a snotted up tissue. Handbags, pockets etc. are routinely places where used tissues end up after use. They may sit there for days or longer. Tissues work in theory but not in actual practice. Most tissue users "carry it around all day" or longer because they forget to throw them away. How often do used tissues get left in shirts and jeans and then all over everything in the washer and dryer. A besnotted tissue and a besnotted handkerchief are the same in some ways. If a tissue is used on the train or in a restaurant etc., it isn't thrown on the floor after use--it's put away just like a handkerchief is put away. Tissues are often used multiple times, not just once. So much for that argument. What's the difference? People who don't use handkerchieves seem to think there is a huge volume with each blow, but that is usually not the case. Very few people who try handkerchieves go back to tissues, and they are surprised how much better they are. If the same side of the handkerchief is used, the side facing away is pristine (surprise!) and stays that way. Only the wrinkling shows, nothing else. That's really true. Start a fresh one when the one being used outlives it's usefulness and don't worry about it. You're missing out on a nice experience.

Fully agree with the painted picture on handkerchiefs vs tissues. Most tissue users stuff them back where they came from, which is fine, but then handkerchiefs are just as good and nicer. Only the people using lavatory paper towels or other disposable papery things, throw them away instantly, helped by blowing their nose whilst standing next to a bin. In the end the 'eewww snot' sentiment is hard to understand, as it flows from every nose in the world...

• 1 month later...

Snot is the best for me, i like it mostly yellowish or it being slimey, not solid, i.. really don't like boggers. 

For me sneezes aren't really interesting, only in combination with snot, sneezes in the context of not making snot are totally uninteresting for me.

But yeah, mucus~

Also male or female not make much difference for me 

I definitely love when my SO sneezes and sprays all over me!  She also loves when I get really really messy, especially during our "private time" lol

On 1/4/2023 at 5:49 PM, midnight in paris said:

Yes! I fully agree except seeing the snot on a woman's handkerchief is a definite plus. The moment of spraying from the nose, or the dripping is such a rush, but the crumpled look of her well-soiled handkerchief and the wet, gooey, snotty parts are definitely desirable. A good long gurgly blow after a sneeze is art. If her nose is dripping after a sneeze before she can get her handkerchief out, so much the better. Love seeing the wetness before she tucks it away. 

Embroidered and lace handkerchiefs, especially vintage hand-crafted ones, are labours of love - each one will have taken hours or days of meticulous, skilled work in order to produce a thing of true beauty.  For me, it's an amazing, albeit rare, experience to witness thick snot gurgling into the surrounding loveliness of such a handkerchief. Perhaps their skilled crafters and previous owners would appreciate 21st century flourishes of the heirloom lace and embroidery - I guess most of us don't possess such crafting skills, so a 'contribution' from us might be to add the snot!  

• 3 weeks later...

Snot and mess are very important to my fetish too! An interesting scenario for me is someone who have just developed bad allergies trying to deal with it and being overwhelmed by the gross matter. Another thing that I love is contagion, and contagion without a good amount of snotdroplets its just sad.

• 1 month later...

Oh gosh I'm a sucker for mess. As an aspiring medical professional I can appreciate the health benefits but also the unsanitary nature of snot. The fetishy side of me tho... 😏

• 3 weeks later...

I love clear-colored shot, wet sneezes and nose blows, and especially runny noses on the verge of dripping. I’d absolutely love it when my ex boyfriend’s nose would run to the point where clear liquid was visible and he could barely sniffle to keep it in. God I wish I could’ve wiped his nose just once. He would get so shy when he sneezed in front of me and/or needed to blow his nose. I also had one boyfriend who had terrible allergies and would stifle his sneezes and go through at least one hanky a day. Loved that he exclusively used hankies :))

• 2 weeks later...
56 minutes ago, hellopeople123 said:

the messier the better!

Are your blows pretty messy too, or do you just like to listen to/watch messy blows?

My blows can be quite messy….especially early in the morning…

• 9 months later...

I don't really mind snot and mess that much. Wouldn't call myself crazy for it though. I definitely see the appeal lol