Sneeze Fetish Forum

Send me ur favorite character and ill draw them!

AnimeSneezeLover420

Can I have a cat boy with a cold? I don't want anyone specific, so you can go nuts with the design if you decide to take my request. Thanks in advance! :fox:

Maybe one of my original characters? A bright eyes succubus with blue, purple hair that loves to sneeze and make others sneeze.

Or perhaps Roxy? A fox girl (fox ears and tail but otherwise human) with red, orange hair in the summer and white in the winter. 

Both sneeze hard and uncovered.

This is such a cool thing to do for people! It’s very generous of you to give your time to draw pictures for other people for nothing more than making them happy! Go you!

Could you please do Parappa from Parappa the Rapper? I don’t care how you draw him sneeze, just draw him how you think he would sneeze :D

1 minute ago, skeletoncliquegirl said:

Could you please do Parappa from Parappa the Rapper? I don’t care how you draw him sneeze, just draw him how you think he would sneeze :D

Oh and here’s a picture of him ^^

92857B87-4294-4FA4-AC91-DE5FCF806193.png

Would it be possible to do Dr. Flug from Villainous? Maybe with illness? Only if you can though, this is a lot of characters! Here's the pic for reference:

Image result for dr. flug

On 7/3/2018 at 6:08 PM, ihazakitty said:

Would it be possible to do Dr. Flug from Villainous? Maybe with illness? Only if you can though, this is a lot of characters! Here's the pic for reference:

Image result for dr. flug

Gosh, I love him!

3 hours ago, EvaBloom said:

Gosh, I love him!

Me too!

• 2 weeks later...

First off thanks a bunch for putting this out there!

Me personally, I'd love to see you draw Padmé Amidala from Star Wars. She's such a strong and beautiful character, but there is next to nothing out there in the way of sneezing content for her. 

Maybe a base look similar to the one below?

In any case, thanks again for even offering to do this!IMG_3734.JPG.8dce80995e06584e59201e135772689c.JPG

23 minutes ago, R3dn3k said:

First off thanks a bunch for putting this out there!

Me personally, I'd love to see you draw Padmé Amidala from Star Wars. She's such a strong and beautiful character, but there is next to nothing out there in the way of sneezing content for her. 

Maybe a base look similar to the one below?

In any case, thanks again for even offering to do this!IMG_3734.JPG.8dce80995e06584e59201e135772689c.JPG

Just now saw where you said to list my preference in regard to sneezing. Would love for it to be allergies making her sneeze, particularly a feather or (though I have no clue if they even exist in Star Wars lol) a white, fluffy dandelion. Although if no cause is shown and she's just sneezing and looks like she's been hit with allergies that would be great too!

Archived