Sneeze Fetish Forum

Send me ur favorite character and ill draw them!

AnimeSneezeLover420

I would like to see Tasha Zapata from Blindspot sneeze into her left hand or elbow with Patterson standing next to her saying Bless you. 

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hawkeye/Clint Barton (from the comics or movies, whichever is easier)

Bucky Barns/Winter Soldier

Rorschach (From Watchmen, comics or movie.  I understand if this one's too out there or difficult)

Otherwise...I actually have an OC I'd like to see if you're interested

How about Mt. Lady from My Hero Academia and Lucoa from Miss Kobayashi's Dragon Maid please? But no snot please.

Is this still going on? I'd like to make a request but I'm curious if the artist started on any of the aforementioned requests thus far. XD I'm a little cautious.

• 10 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Alicia Pris from Tail Concerto? :3 Would that be allowed?

I guess alternatively, maybe Finnigan from my webcomic. XD I'll provide a ref if need be.

• 4 weeks later...

I am very comfortable saying that this thread is dead, and like most request threads never actually resulted in actual art being produced

I agree, the creator of this thread never delivered the drawings and I haven't heard of anyone that has received any, so we should stop requesting by now since we'll probably never see any of our drawings.

On 3/21/2018 at 6:55 AM, R3dn3k said:

Just now saw where you said to list my preference in regard to sneezing. Would love for it to be allergies making her sneeze, particularly a feather or (though I have no clue if they even exist in Star Wars lol) a white, fluffy dandelion. Although if no cause is shown and she's just sneezing and looks like she's been hit with allergies that would be great too!

OMG SAME SAME SAME loved her since i was like 6

On 4/28/2018 at 3:04 PM, MG_Fluffy said:

I would like to see Akira Kurusu from Persona 5! ^_^

(pinching his nose)

This but for me....possibly where hes allergic to mona...or from pollen or a cold hehehhe

On 2/19/2018 at 3:49 PM, Arc Reactor said:

Tony Stark please. Preferably with allergies (to anything) or induced by a feather by another character. (Steve Rogers) 

I 100% agree with this, Tony stark getting induced by Steve would be perfect 😍

On 5/29/2019 at 3:33 PM, Dingalingkling said:

I 100% agree with this, Tony stark getting induced by Steve would be perfect 😍

I'm so with you guys on this 😍

Archived