Sneeze Fetish Forum

A Sick Music Teacher (F) (9 Obs) (Updated November 13, 2018 with 2 obs)

I love Alan Rickman

24 minutes ago, ThePokeFan599 said:

That idea could work. I think of 2 other ways to introduce it.

1. Connect with her that you sneeze quite often during colds too, and if you're not self conscious about your cold sneezes, that she shouldn't be either. She should know that you don't mind if she sneezes. She may think it's a weakness, or unprofessional to sneeze during a lesson. 

2. Introduce a story about allergies, or an embarrassing sneeze moment. Though it never happened to me, I always feared sneezing in the middle of a band concert, or worse, during a standing solo. I played 2nd chair trumpet back in high school. She may have a great story about that, or possibly a similar fear that she's willing to share.

Her knowing that you're ok with her in timely sneezes may allow her to be more outgoing, and you can do it without admitting the fetish. M is just as lucky to have you as a student as you are to have her as a teacher. 

These are really good ideas, thank you so much!! I’ll for sure have to try one or the other when possible! I don’t think it’s a weakness thing to her, as she’s told me some very personal issues she’s had in the past to help me through my own. I do however agree she probably thinks it’s unprofessional. She tries to be as professional as possible, and she seemed to try especially hard not to sneeze in that livestream in front of all her followers. And she’s recorded on days where she has been sneezy in our lessons and this has seemed to be about to sneeze in some of her videos but if so has cut them out. So that’s definitely a bit possibility.

Now the only question is: how/when do I bring them up? If she’s sick and sniffly? If she seems like she’s trying to stop a sneeze? I just don’t want it being too sudden of a topic change. Don’t want to draw suspicion. Even though she probably would not even think of this possibility even if it was a little too sudden. I’m just  one of the paranoid fetishists is all. Lol

54 minutes ago, I love Alan Rickman said:

Now the only question is: how/when do I bring them up? If she’s sick and sniffly? If she seems like she’s trying to stop a sneeze? I just don’t want it being too sudden of a topic change. Don’t want to draw suspicion. Even though she probably would not even think of this possibility even if it was a little too sudden. I’m just one of the paranoid fetishists is all. Lol

If she's sick and sniffly, ask if she's alright, and if she has another cold, or something else. 

If you're sure she's trying to holdback a sneeze, ask if she's doing alright, and if she doesn't volunteer that she's trying not to sneeze, ask if she's been sneezing today. To me, it's not an awkward question if it's been established that she has a cold.

It's alright to be a little paranoid, but it sounds like she's a great friend already, and may like it that you care about her health beyond the lesson. 

8 hours ago, ThePokeFan599 said:

If she's sick and sniffly, ask if she's alright, and if she has another cold, or something else. 

If you're sure she's trying to holdback a sneeze, ask if she's doing alright, and if she doesn't volunteer that she's trying not to sneeze, ask if she's been sneezing today. To me, it's not an awkward question if it's been established that she has a cold.

It's alright to be a little paranoid, but it sounds like she's a great friend already, and may like it that you care about her health beyond the lesson. 

Oh, good thoughts! Because if she’s uncomfortable bringing sneezing into the conversation herself and she’s already sick, yeah it’s not really awkward if I ask her if she’s been sneezing. I’ve also found that sneezy discussions or discussions about being sick sometimes make me sneeze for some reason. Lol. So maybe I could tell her that. And then we may naturally get into a conversation about sneezing. She may tell me more about what makes her sneeze, if she’s recently been sneezy, etc. Or maybe she won’t even say anything about it. Either way, I would’ve tried and gotten an idea of how she reacts. Then at a later date (maybe the next time she’s sick after that), I could improve on that if it didn’t go as smoothly as planned the first time

• 4 months later...

@rockerer @luvsfemalehonks Since you both have expressed interest to the noseblowing parts of these obs, I decided I’ll link you both to a separate topic here where I’ll be putting the nose blows in specifically. I may mention the nose blows here a bit, but this will be the topic mainly for sneezes from now on. That one will be for the nose blows. I hope you like it :) 

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
On 3/15/2018 at 3:38 AM, I love Alan Rickman said:

Coughing is part of my fetish, so I don’t mind my close friends coughing.

I can totally subscribe to that :D.

• 7 months later...

Hi he if my first memories of enjoying sneezes was when my teacher was sneezing during a music lesson. Fantastic observation!

Archived