Sneeze Fetish Forum

New Sneeze Game (BETA)

fitster

So after a while of not bringing out anything new, I've made a sequel to School of Sneezes. This one is way less linear, has more items to use and there's random encounters to tease.
It's still beta, and I know it's shitty to release an unfinished product, but this is completely playable and about 98% completed. I'll get around to finishing it but I can't wait to share.

Let me know if you run into any problems and I'll try and fix them.

https://rushmarine.deviantart.com/art/Sneeze-Central-School-of-Sneezes-2-Beta-734941370?ga_submit_new=10%3A1520759319

Wow this was just suburb. I've greatly enjoyed your work fitster, and you've really outdone yourself with this one.

I thought the mechanism of actually interacting with the nose worked great and felt very tactile. It was a lot of fun messing around with all the various inducers. The writing was excellent too, it was all very witty and funny, and I loved how self aware the game was about how ridiculous the whole situation was. I guess my one small complaint would be that I thought that the random encounters, while I still enjoyed them, weren't particularly interesting and were maybe a bit too frequent. Maybe if there was a bit more sneezy flavor text with them it would make them feel more rewarding? I dunno, but it's definitely not a huge deal. 

Anyway, I just want to thank you for putting your time and effort into these games. I think there's so much potential in this kind of format for the fetish, and I'm glad you're willing to put in the effort to make these. Fantastic job ^_^

I said on DA already my thoughts, but I'll say something here too. I really enjoyed this new game! I beat the game and it was fun for me to try to figure out how to get each of the main characters to sneeze. Figuring out weaknesses was cool to me. The character in the forest for me was the hardest to figure out at first but it was satisfying when they did sneeze. I liked how the rival character was involved, having to 'defeat' her twice, with her acting like a mini final boss at the end. I loved the different aspects of her personality and how her dialogue hinted at things with the main character girl telling more about her.

There are a lot of different random encounters and I thought it was awesome seeing unexpected characters with the encounters! :) There were a few that I definitely loved a lot. I am interested in how many you have used, because during my few playthroughs I encountered a few new NPC designs in each playthrough. You put a ton of thought into those encounters and your hard work shows! ^^ For me the random encounters did not happen too often.

I agree with achoo258. The game's writing was a big highlight and I thought it was funny too, both the player's own thoughts and the dialogue of the main characters.

I loved this game and I appreciate you creating it!

@fitster I can't figure out how to beat the beach/flower girl. I've gotten past the rival and the forest girl, and I have the third flower, but no matter how long I hold it to her nose I don't get a cue to switch to a different tool like with the other main encounters, just endless hitching. I've tried every combination I can think of and nothing works. Please help???

I'm at the very beginning of the game still, and just trying to make sure I understand the controls - do I click and drag the feather, or just move it around with the mouse without clicking?

1 hour ago, Candy said:

I'm at the very beginning of the game still, and just trying to make sure I understand the controls - do I click and drag the feather, or just move it around with the mouse without clicking?

Same question here. I can't get past the girlfriend! :P

13 minutes ago, WolfPack said:

Same question here. I can't get past the girlfriend! :P

Ooh I think I got it. No need to click, move it onto and off of the nose window from the bottom. It only seems to have an effect right when you move it into the window the first time, so just do that repeatedly.

Next question... how do I use the candle? When I choose it it just goes back to the feather

30 minutes ago, Candy said:

Ooh I think I got it. No need to click, move it onto and off of the nose window from the bottom. It only seems to have an effect right when you move it into the window the first time, so just do that repeatedly.

Next question... how do I use the candle? When I choose it it just goes back to the feather

It says the candle is useless as of the moment.

Edited by WolfPack
1 hour ago, Candy said:

They're all sneezeable, all the major characters have one key thing that makes them sneeze. I don't mind if someone reveals it, I just don't wanna be the one to do it

3 hours ago, Kiaory said:

@fitster I can't figure out how to beat the beach/flower girl. I've gotten past the rival and the forest girl, and I have the third flower, but no matter how long I hold it to her nose I don't get a cue to switch to a different tool like with the other main encounters, just endless hitching. I've tried every combination I can think of and nothing works. Please help???

Sorry I just quoted the wrong post for reply, I hope this answers your question.

1 minute ago, fitster said:

They're all sneezeable, all the major characters have one key thing that makes them sneeze. I don't mind if someone reveals it, I just don't wanna be the one to do it

Just finished playing through this. Wow. THIS IS SO COOL :D

It's awesome that you can actually go around and do stuff. And the dialogue is top notch! It's nice that it's less linear -- I just felt lost sometimes because it seemed like I had explored everywhere and somehow was missing something, and I was always backtracking and losing my way. Once you get more familiar with the area it's not such a big deal, just kinda confusing at first. It's cool and definitely makes the game feel more realistic how the main story characters will sometimes appear/reappear where there wasn't anyone previously, but it might be good to have some hint that you need to revisit certain areas (or maybe there was but I missed it).

I love everyone's personalities and the MANY ways that you can make them sneeze. The story progression was great and I would always rush back home whenever I found something new thinking "this is it!!" :lol: I especially liked seeing items we haven't really seen before in a sneezing game...I don't want to spoil anything for people who haven't played it yet... just trust me it's really cool :D 

All in all I love it - great job.

Well the only item that seems to work for me is the feather. Nothing else seems to work to make anyone sneeze. But still this sounds like an awesome idea of a game and this first phase is great. I look forward to updates.

Gah, I am stuck, i think I need a hint.  The rival is on the roof and I cant make her sneeze this time and I can't find anything new to make people sneezes, and I have been everywhere lol.

Just now, chalkdust said:

Gah, I am stuck, i think I need a hint.  The rival is on the roof and I cant make her sneeze this time and I can't find anything new to make people sneezes, and I have been everywhere lol.

Spoiler

check the kitchen in the starting apartment

ty, but i got that already...

Spoiler

I was already got the 3 spices, and she said that she wasn't going to fall for that again (the ginger)

Just now, chalkdust said:

ty, but i got that already...

Hide contents

I was already got the 3 spices, and she said that she wasn't going to fall for that again (the ginger)

Spoiler

You need to make her close her eyes so that she can't see you using it on her and hold her breath. One of the items in your inventory will do it.

I got the three spices in the kitchen. What's next?

I still can't make the girlfriend sneeze. Please, help...

Edited by WolfPack
8 hours ago, WolfPack said:

I got the three spices in the kitchen. What's next?

I still can't make the girlfriend sneeze. Please, help...

Go to the roof of the school and search it again

12 hours ago, Kiaory said:

Go to the roof of the school and search it again

Thanks! I just finished the game and loved it lots.

Spoiler

I think it would be cool to be able to induce the girlfriend after having beaten the game.

Other than that, pretty cool game. Probably the best sneeze game out there now.

Is there any way to turn the music off in the game while keeping the sound on? I'm finding it rather distracting. Cool game though! :)