Sneeze Fetish Forum

New Sneeze Game (BETA)

fitster

I heard about this on my Discord through a few buddies, and I've seen it on deviantArt.

Looks like fun! I'll be sure to look into it! :)

• 1 month later...

One complaint I have already is that the actions take forever to actually do anything. So far it's just a bunch of mouse swiping and clicking with nothing really happening.

• 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Oh boy here I come to solve a problem I caused

https://www.deviantart.com/hayfeverheaven/art/Sneeze-Central-775138142?ga_submit_new=10%3A1543814637

Got a new account, here's the same game though

Ok i'm stuck on the teacher with the dusty vacume bag, i have the first flower, the daisy, and the goldenrod but i can,t get her to sneeze,

Never mind i was doing things in the wrong order, probably bevause initially my browser was stupid and so i wasn't getting the audio cues.

7 hours ago, hanahiru said:

so i wasn't getting the audio cues.

There are audio cues? Ive been playing with sound, but the only sounds ive been getting are the sneezes. 

12 hours ago, MzMental said:

There are audio cues? Ive been playing with sound, but the only sounds ive been getting are the sneezes. 

There is hitching which gets faster if you arevusing the right inducing tool, also music for the random encounters

• 3 years later...

I just wanted to say thank you for making both of these, played them both on DeviantArt before the great flash-pocolypse but never got to finish the 2nd one