Sneeze Fetish Forum

Juno’s Drabbles

Juno

On 4/17/2018 at 6:39 AM, Arty said:

Oh Arjun.....hun........

He definitely isn’t the smartest about his own health :razz:

On 4/17/2018 at 9:23 AM, Hedgehog said:

Oh dear, poor Arjun. Let's hope, this door opens very soon...

He can’t seem to catch a break unfortunately, but he’ll have Elijah!

On 4/17/2018 at 1:18 PM, AngelEyes said:

Love the hangover and the worry about what he might have done. Yay for Elijah taking care of him. Hope it continues, poor baby!

Thank you!! And yes, this series will continue for awhile until I run out of ideas! :D

On 5/10/2018 at 6:01 PM, KD02 said:

This is so adorable  ^_^ can’t wait for more..!

Thank you so much! I’m so glad you like it!:)

Sorry this is a bit late, but now that my semester is long over I should be able to post more frequently!

After I finish up this small part of Elijah and Arjun, I’d love some ideas of anything you guys would like to see next! I have a few big ideas, but if you guys have any small ideas or things you’d like to read, please let me know! :)

Part 07: Shower

At long last, Elijah came to the door and Arjun could tell he was less than pleased with his dripping appearance. 

“Jeez, Arjun, where’s your umbrella? Did you not hear there were gonna be thunder storms today?” He pulled him inside with more strength than Arjun expected.

Shaking his wet hair, Arjun began to peel off his jacket. “No. I never keep up with the weather.” That’s what made Elijah the responsible one. While Arjun had the brains, Elijah was definitely more mature. “Can I borrow some dry clothes? I’m soaked through.”

“Yeah, I can see that.” The bartender frisked Arjun’s sopping jacket from him before stretching up to place a kiss on his feverish cheek. “Just wait here, I’ll get the shower going for you too.” 

Elijah was so sweet. Arjun watched him walk away before muffling itchy, hoarse coughs in the inside of his shirt as quietly as he could. His date hadn’t said anything about how sick he looked, luckily, so hopefully he could keep this up for longer. He didn’t enjoy worrying people or being fussed over - that was his job! Elijah was always so tired from work and had his own problems, too, and it wasn’t fair for him to have to deal with a sick Arjun. 

“Okay, shower’s on!”

Oh, how nice it would be to be in the hot, steamy shower, and wear Elijah’s soft clothes that smelled like him. Eager to get out of his wet things, Arjun kicked off his shoes and made his way to the bathroom. 

He’d walked in on Elijah testing the water with his hand, looking as sweetly doting as he always did. It was bad enough he had to deal with Arjun’s soaking dilemma, why should he worry him more with his cold? Sniffling as quietly as he could, removed the wet shirt that stuck to his skin and laid it atop the toilet seat before shimmying out of his bottoms.

“Oof, all right, maybe you don’t need my clothes.” Elijah teased, his gaze lingering on the resident’s bare chest. It was unfair how hot Arjun was. “Take as long as you need. Towels are here, clothes there, and... okay, see you in a bit.” Thankfully, he slipped out right before Arjun felt the irritating tingle return to his sinuses.

The steam was helping the congestion, but in the wrong way. He sniffled, rubbing his wrist against his nose, trying his best to keep it at bay. Don’t sneeze. Do not sneeze. He’ll 100% hear it–

“H’hgSshiiuh!” Breaking the #1 health rule, he cupped his hands around his nose and mouth to catch the wet sneeze, cursing himself. Of course, he could never sneeze just once. Another deep, shaky gasp, and–

Hihh – Hh’tschjuhh! Heh.. ih‘tSshhue!” He sniffled, feeling his head burn with pain. If that was any indication of how the rest of his day would go, he was doomed.

“Bless you!” He heard Elijah call. Ugh, of course he heard. It wouldn’t be enough to just let him suffer in silence.

Stepping into the shower, Arjun let the hot stream warm him up while he tried his best to stand upright. He was so exhausted. What he wouldn’t give to just die right now, in Elijah’s shower. He’d save himself the embarrassment of grossing out his date or showing him just how sick he was.

By the time the shower was done, he’d sneezed another six times and blown his nose until he was sure it’d never run again. The bartender would probably think Arjun had caught a cold in the rain, which wouldn’t be too far from the truth. 

After drying himself off, he slipped into Elijah’s clothes (which were tight on him, though he had a feeling Elijah had done that on purpose) and looked at himself in the mirror. Had he ever looked so horrible in his life? His nose was a burning pink, which matched his cheeks and the tips of his ears. The deep purple circles under his eyes complemented his chapped lips and bloodshot eyes. 

He was a walking NyQuil commercial. 

As much as he would’ve liked to, he couldn’t stay in here forever. He left the warm tranquility of the bathroom and was hardly a step out before he instantly regretted it.

“Thagks for letting me show... heh.. h’ihTSCHh’iuh!—yIISSHhhiu!” His sinuses did not agree with the sudden burst of cold air whatsoever. 

Elijah peeked over from the back of the couch, watching Arjun’s elbow fall from his face. 

“Bless—“

HgTSChh’uh!”

“—you. Are you feeling okay?” 

At this point, Arjun felt absolutely worn out. He couldn’t hide it anymore and he didn’t want to. He wanted Elijah to hold him on the couch and dote on him and make him tea and help him feel better. 

Without replying, he took to the couch and practically fell on top of Elijah, stretching himself across his lap and wrapping his arms around the bartender’s waist. The last time they’d been this close was their drunken sleepover, but he didn’t feel awkward whatsoever. He just wanted comfort.

It did not take long for Elijah to fulfill his wish. “Oh, Arjun, you’re burning. I knew you were off when I saw you, but I didn’t think it was this bad.” His cool, soothing fingers began to take through the resident’s thick black hair. It filled Arjun with affection to hear that Elijah had known all along. “You must feel so awful.” Yes! Yes, he did! To have someone sympathize with him felt much better than trying to hide it.

“You look pretty awful, too.” Well, okay, he didn’t need that. But he’d take it.

Elijah reached behind him and pulled a blanket from the back of the coach before laying it across the sickly resident. Thankful for the added warmth, Arjun took off his glasses and buried his face into Elijah’s stomach. The head massage coupled with the rain outside did not help the fact that his eyes were beginning to slip shut.

“Eli?”

“Mmm?”

“Thagks.” 

The bartender smiled and tucked the blanket around Arjun’s shoulders more securely. “You’re welcome. When you wake up, I’ll make you some tea.” Arjun barely registered what he had said before he slipped off into the deepest, most exhausted sleep he’d had in a while.

8 minutes ago, Juno said:

Oh, how nice it would be to be in the hot, steamy shower, and wear Elijah’s soft clothes that smelled like him.

Lovely.

9 minutes ago, Juno said:

Yes! Yes, he did! To have someone sympathize with him felt much better than trying to hide it.

Awwww.

11 minutes ago, Juno said:

“You look pretty awful, too.” Well, okay, he didn’t need that.

LOL

On 5/15/2018 at 6:13 PM, AngelEyes said:

Lovely.

Awwww.

LOL

Aw, I love all your detailed replies, they make my day :D thank you!!

On 5/15/2018 at 9:01 PM, Alabaster said:

This was lovely! Always up for more caretaking!

Thank you so much!! I hope this next installment suffices, I’ll definitely have more caretaking since that’s my favorite too :)

On 5/16/2018 at 7:08 AM, Arty said:

Yissssss!!!!!! Arty is very pleased 

:D I’m so glad you liked it, thank you!

Didn’t really know how to end this one, so sorry for that :huh: But I hope you like it! This is the final part of Arjun’s dilemma, until he comes down with something again at least :razz: enjoy!

Part 08: Tomato

Arjun proved to be pretty easy to take care of, considering how quickly he fell asleep. The snoring was something Elijah still had to get used to, but at least it let him know that the poor sick resident was sleeping soundly.

After about an hour of stroking Arjun’s hair and catching up on social media, he opted for a pillow to switch under his date’s head instead of his lap with the care and skill of India Jones replacing an artifact with a rock. Arjun needed his sleep, that much was clear. Like Elijah, he also often had late nights at work, assisting the doctors and nurses and staying up till the sun had risen. He looked absolutely worn out.

In the meantime, he began cooking some tomato soup for the resident to wake up to, making sure to add turmeric. Arjun had told him how his family frequently used it in all cold-remedies, which he desperately needed.

Just as the water had finished boiling for tea, the snoring ceased and Arjun began to stir on the couch. A rumpled head of hair poked its way out from the blanket, followed by a round of chesty coughs.

“Elijah...?” 

“Kitchen. Stay there, I’ll bring everything to you.”

Arjun did not listen and instead stood from the couch, blanket wrapped around him like some sort of shield. He padded into the kitchen and came up behind Elijah as he was stirring the pot of soup.

“Whatcha makin’?” Delirious and sleepy, Arjun placed his chin on Elijah’s shoulder, leaning into him for support.

The closeness made the bartender smile.

“Tomato soup. Hungry?” 

Arjun shook his head, then buried his nose against Elijah’s shoulder and began to rub, clearly trying to abate a tickle. Maybe the spices in the soup were getting to his nose. 

“Are you okay?” Elijah asked, tapping the spoon on the side of the pot.

“Nose just ihh.. itches.. Hihh..!”

He knew that sound. “Wait, no—“

Too late. Arjun’s eyes were already slipping shut, jaw open slightly as his breath began to hitch. He wasn’t even turning away! 

“Hih-yIISSshiu!’ITSCH’hue!! Heh.. ih.. ‘GhTSschhuh!“ Each one snapped him forward, spraying into Elijah’s shoulder. A horrifying shiver ran down his spine as he tried to snatch a cover over the pot. 

“Arjun! Aren’t you trying to be a doctor?” He turned around to see the resident rubbing at his nose, sniffling and looking like an ashamed puppy.

Sndf..! Sorry, Eli, they happen before I can stop them... did I get you?” He looked too sad and sick for Elijah to say ‘yes, you sneezed directly into my shoulder’, so he shook his head with a sigh instead.

“No, but make sure you cover around the food, okay? Just... how about you sit on the counter here while I finish up your tea and find a thermometer?”

Arjun wiped his nose on his sleeve and gave a nod. “G’kay.. snf!” Blanket still wrapped around him, he hoisted himself up onto the countertop, sitting patiently and sniffling quietly to himself. Elijah fished a few tissues from the box opposite them and placed them into Arjun’s warm hand. Hopefully he’d remember to use them.

While Elijah was waiting for the tea to finish, he found the thermometer and placed it under Arjun’s tongue. “Keep it there till it beeps.” 

Arjun fiddled with the thermometer in his mouth, moving it out from under his tongue. “Let’s go to the hospital and get an IV drip.” The resident proposed, rubbing at his nose and turning it an even harsher pink.

A shiver ran down Elijah’s spine again at the thought of needles as he fixed the thermometer back into place. The only time he’d like to be in a hospital is if he was dead. “Shush. Till it beeps.” 

Waiting turned out to be very difficult for Arjun, though, because his breath started hitching dangerously again. 

Hh’ih.. Heh.. godda sdneeze..” 

Elijah grabbed hold of the thermometer and held it under Arjun’s tongue before it could slip away again. “Ten more seconds, hang on.” For extra measure, he pinched two fingers around Arjun’s nose, which only seemed to make it worse.

Arjun scrunched up his nose, eyes watering, breath catching and, right as the thermometer beeped, crumpled forward with three more congested sneezes that Elijah barely had time to escape from.

HptSshhuh! Hn’NGSHhh!” He sneezed the first two uncovered, simply aiming down at his lap, until Elijah tapped his hand holding the tissues from earlier. With the tissues finally folded around his nose, he bent forward with another shuddering sneeze —

Hih’hgTSChh’uh! nghh..”

Elijah picked up the thermometer that had fallen into Arjun’s lap. “Bless you. 100.8 degrees, Mr. No Umbrella.” He teased, leaning forward to kiss Arjun’s warm cheek, not only to be affectionate but to also double check if he felt as feverish as the thermometer reported. “Barely a fever, but still.”

“What’s my diagndosis, doc?” Arjun was so congested that he could hardly understand him at all, but Elijah still played along.

“A cold. You’ll live, as long as you stop getting caught in the rain and start telling me when you aren’t feeling well.” Clearly, Arjun didn’t know how to take good care of himself despite taking great care of others, which is why Elijah would have to pick up the slack. 

Arjun looked a bit crestfallen. “I’d hate to worry or bother you, though. And I didn’t want to ruin our date today.” He looked down at his lap, biting his chapped lip.

“Honey, you never bother me.” Elijah brushed aside the resident’s curly black hair. “And you didn’t ruin anything. But we should get you back on the couch soon. Or bed.”

Sniffling, Arjun and swiped at his nose with the tissues. “Couch. Then I can eat the soup.” 

Oh, fuck. The soup. Elijah whipped around to see the pot about to bubble over and jumped to the stove, muttering “shit shit shit” under his breath as he turned it off and lifted the pot away. 

He was lucky he didn’t burn his hand or make a huge mess. “I’m going to clean this up. Why don’t you go sit on the couch and wait for me with your tea?” 

Ten minutes later, Arjun was curled up against Elijah’s side, blowing on a spoonful of tea and trying his best not to fall asleep between bites. The NyQuil he’d had was settling in quicker than the bartender expected.

“Feeling a little better?” Elijah asked, pressing a kiss into Arjun’s soft hair. 

“Mmhm. The soup is really good.”

He smirked, proud of his efforts, and observed a lock of Arjun’s black hair wrapped around his pointer finger. So silky and soft. “Better than an IV drip?” 

“Way better. I’d take your nursing over anybody else at the hospital.” He placed the remnants of the soup down and curled closer into Elijah, cheek pressed against his shoulder. That made Elijah’s icy heart swell a little. Why did he feel so gushy all of a sudden? He knew he was blushing bright red.

Settling closer to Arjun, he closed his eyes and began listening to the other’s congested breathing, which was slowly turning into soft snores. It was kind of comforting, actually, like a type of white noise. Before long, Elijah was drifting off too with the slightest of smiles on his face.

Archived