Sneeze Fetish Forum

(PICS) Sick Passenger on the train (Content warning: Snot)

z8

15 hours ago, Ralala said:

Maybe it would help everyone realize ICantThinkofAnything's point if we compared this to another fetish. 

Let's use a poop fetish, as an example.

A woman takes a crap in a public toilet and you happen to overhear. You hear her farting and think "Holy moly, this is gonna be good" and notice that she doesn't flush. When she leaves, you rush to the toilet, inspect the turds, and collect them and put them in a plastic bag to look at later. Then you fap to them in the privacy of your own home at a later date and time.

I get that this all sounds very grotesque, yes. But if it sounds disgusting with poop, it's just as icky with used tissues. These are essentially the same situations, but with different fetishes. And you can't convince me that isn't creepy as hell.

People shouldn't be afraid to post "normal" obs. "Normal" obs are 'My gf/bf sneezed and it was rly cute, omg.' This doesn't fall into that category.

Even this comparison made me shudder, but it's pretty accurate to what I was saying. I think a part of what bothers me so visercally about this is the fact that once pictures come into play, it's no longer an observation. To observe is to view and appreciate from a relative distance. But actively fishing out the fetish-y object in question- in this case, used tissues- and preserving them/sharing them oversteps what is generally accepted as an "observation". 

There is also the fact that this was posted in the Sneezing Observations section rather than the Related Fetish's section, where it should have gone. This post has nothing to do with sneezing and the pictures also have nothing to do with sneezing, so you can't blame people for looking on here, expecting to see something sneeze-related, and then get creeped out by something that they didn't expect to see on this section of the forum. Yes, there are many kinds of fetish and there are plenty of people out there who think that the sneezing fetish is creepy or weird, but this wouldn't have even been a discussion if this had been posted in the appropriate section where people would go and expect to see something like this there. Plus, the title does kinda make you think that the OP took pictures of the person on the train, I know he explains that he didn't, but that is what the title infer's. And when you post something with the word PICS in the title on the Sneezing Observation section then people are gonna expect to see a picture related to sneezing, not a used tissue which, as we have seen, creeps out plenty of people on the forum. I would just suggest that a MOD move this post to the Related Fetishes section to prevent more people from seeing this and being creeped out.

I wasn't going to reply here as it's not technically a response to the actual obs but here goes because I feel this point is important.

When you exist as a woman certain things set off your alarm bells.  I personally do not know any other females of any age that don't have a story about some guy inflicting his need for sexual gratification upon them in some form.  It doesn't need to involve forcing himself on her to make her feel unpleasant.

We can tell when someone is staring at us in a public space.  We can tell when someone is following us.  We can tell when someone is pretending not to take our picture but totally is.  From the first time we experience something like this we guard ourselves against it, remain vigilant.

Because we can tell.

I'm not huge on observations but there is a huge difference between reading someone  describing something that happened in one's peripheral consciousness and those people that take it further.  The ones that "happen" to follow someone into several supermarket aisles.  That sort of thing.  The guard instinctively goes up, the thoughts of how the target of that attention must feel.  Because we know how it feels.  You might think you're really subtle and she had no idea what you were doing.  You're not.  The targets may not know why this is happening but they know it's happening.  We get good at hiding that we've noticed.  Hiding that we are nervous.  We know never to escalate the situation.

Obviously women are not a collective voice and I do not speak for all women.  but you'd be surprised how common this thread runs.

The feeling of "I require sexual gratification and I am entitled to follow you until you provide it" in this story sets off the fear response.  And people may argue so What?  He did not touch her body.  She threw the tissues away after all.  And I guess there is no moral issue in taking trash.  But this feeling that a woman was followed with the intent of obtaining something from her to provide sexual gratification, the descriptions of using something that she did not knowingly provide in an intimate act...that sets off the fear response.  The other obs involve a work colleague.  Someone he works with and he took items for sexual gratification from her without her approval.   Yes, it's creepy in the sense that it makes us feel a sense of discomfort.  Worse is the dismissive attitude taken by those on the other "side".  Indeed I expect many have stopped reading, rolling their eyes at the overdramatics or waiting to tell me that I'm blowing this out of proportion.  And that's nothing women who ever expressed their discomfort at a "minor"situation hasn't heard before.  "Sure he didn't do anything.  Not really!" Or "Isn't it a compliment that someone found you so attractive."  This is our reality.  Every damn day.

And don't start with the "sneezing is a perfectly innocent act" either.  It matters nothing how innocent other people find it.  We don't, and it's our intentions and actions about it that matter here.

ETA: what I'm saying here is please respect that women have a right to exist, put our humanity above your need for sexual gratification, respect us.

Goodness! Dumpster fire alert!
Yeah, maybe this was posted in the wrong section.
One part of me does want to say...wait a minute, we cannot take the moral high ground here. Some random person feels a tickle in their nose and ends up sneezing and we get aroused. If you think about it...that is pretty creepy by itself. So why complain about used tissues?
Then again, who draws a line in the sand and where is that line? I mean, I have browsed through peoples playlists on YT and they have videos of kids sneezing on there. WTF, right? Then there are videos where people blow their noses and show us the snot in the tissue...because some people requested them to do so.
Basically, I feel like it is different strokes for different folks when it comes to this fetish...but I feel like that is not going to cut it with regards to this post and how it has offended some people. So maybe the best thing is for one of our moderators to move it to another part of the forum.

Just my 2 cents.

@zapata, I suggest you read SleepingPhlox's post very, very carefully. Also, I wasn't going to post here either, but as everyone is being civil, I feel there are some things that need addressing. 

1 hour ago, zapata said:

Some random person feels a tickle in their nose and ends up sneezing and we get aroused. If you think about it...that is pretty creepy by itself. So why complain about used tissues?

Because the OP didn't just observe someone sneezing and thought 'oo nice' and then got on with his day. He followed her intentionally and then routed through trash to obtain an item she discarded for his sexual pleasure, and then proceeded to post the pictures on a forum dedicated to sexualising such items so even MORE people could become potentially sexually aroused by them. There is a HUGE difference here which I think you may be missing. Observing someone doing something organically in a public place and objectively following someone to fulfil your own sexual desire are completely different. I would be shocked if you aren't able to differentiate the two. 

1 hour ago, zapata said:

Then again, who draws a line in the sand and where is that line?

@poiub made an excellent post about exactly this on the previous page which I think it would be beneficial for you to read. 

1 hour ago, zapata said:

Then there are videos where people blow their noses and show us the snot in the tissue...because some people requested them to do so.

I don't want to start a big debate about the morals and immorality of fetish videos on youtube, but the ones you are referring to here.. those people CHOSE to post them for fetish purposes. They are willingly putting themselves out there in the public eye, giving their own consent, for people viewing to become sexually aroused. The woman in the obs did not consent and she did not intend to be sexualised. Again, there is a HUGE difference between people willingly posting videos on youtube knowing that they are doing so for a fetish community, and those who post 'innocent' videos of themselves without those intentions and who have their videos stolen and reposted without their permission or consent to be feasted on by the eyes of the fetish community. And I'm not just talking about ours; I'm talking about any fetish. 

@Ralala also made a good post about how this is creepy as hell and used a good comparison. If you cannot see how the OP's behaviour was inappropriate - and the reasons why many of us think it is - then I suggest that you carefully read through each individual post in this thread to gain a better idea of why people are upset. 

Also, I have moved this to the Related Fetishes section. And I would also like to remind people - I know everyone has been civil and thoughtful so far and I thank you for that - that this isn't the Snake Pit. I know there hasn't been any rule breaking yet, but this is a friendly reminder that any flaming of the OP or other members will not be tolerated. Thank you~

@PuddinPop You and I have a clashing history, however I'll part from that while analyzing your comment.

29 minutes ago, PuddinPop said:

Observing someone doing something organically in a public place

Yes, it is organic, except for the fact that you get off of this organic something. Don't think less of your (our) 'thing'. Dont de-creepy-fy yourself just because we all share this common fetish. We all fap and fantasize over stranger sneezes sometimes. And if that classifies as creepy, so be it.

35 minutes ago, PuddinPop said:

He followed her intentionally

Wrong, he went for (and followed) the trash, he did not follow her.

36 minutes ago, PuddinPop said:

objectively following someone

This is creepy, but again, not what he did. He went for the trash, stopped there to avoid suspicion and took the tissues when he got the chance.

38 minutes ago, PuddinPop said:

The woman in the obs did not consent and she did not intend to be sexualised.

Most obs written in this very about strangers (or even people the writers do know) do not have consent.

43 minutes ago, PuddinPop said:

If you cannot see how the OP's behaviour was inappropriate - and the reasons why many of us think it is - then I suggest that you carefully read through each individual post in this thread to gain a better idea of why people are upset

We have different views on this subject, I respect that, and to me that is OK. I don't need to change my view, or my opinion if I was not convinced otherwise. 

4 hours ago, Sneeze999 said:

There is also the fact that this was posted in the Sneezing Observations section rather than the Related Fetish's section, where it should have gone.

In my opinion this is a key-factor here. I think this a very good reason people got their jimmies rustled in the first place.

3 minutes ago, Steelswarm said:

Wrong, he went for (and followed) the trash, he did not follow her.

Then I stand corrected. 

Steelswarm, I have no intention of debating with you on this subject. I would just like to point out that never once in my above post did I say that 'observing' someone doing something organically isn't creepy. It is, to some degree, I will accept that. Most - if not all - fetishes have a creepy aspect to them, unless it's for an inanimate object and not a person. My point was that observing someone in a public place is not on the same level of creepy-ness as retreating back to a bin to find discarded trash of someone else's. If you think it is, then that's your prerogative. I'm not here to say that my opinion is right and other people's are wrong. But when there are so many people that have the same opinion, and it turns out to be different than yours, then I personally thinks that says a lot. 

But I have said what I needed to say and won't be engaging in this topic any further :)

5 minutes ago, PuddinPop said:

Steelswarm, I have no intention of debating with you on this subject.

Yeah, I noticed it when you didn't refer to any of my comments :) Im not that dense despite what you may think/discuss with your friends

in this site/social media :lol: 

7 minutes ago, PuddinPop said:

I would just like to point out that never once in my above post did I say that 'observing' someone doing something organically isn't creepy. It is, to some degree, I will accept that. Most - if not all - fetishes have a creepy aspect to them, unless it's for an inanimate object and not a person. My point was that observing someone in a public place is not on the same level of creepy-ness as retreating back to a bin to find discarded trash of someone else's.

I respect your opinion, but I disagree.

8 minutes ago, PuddinPop said:

I'm not here to say that my opinion is right and other people's are wrong.

8 minutes ago, PuddinPop said:

But when there are so many people that have the same opinion, and it turns out to be different than yours, then I personally thinks that says a lot.

11 minutes ago, PuddinPop said:

But when there are so many people that have the same opinion, and it turns out to be different than yours, then I personally thinks that says a lot.

In my opinion this is a dangerous logic, you should be careful with this. Always question. Always go look for answers. Dont take other peoples opinions as truth.

9 minutes ago, PuddinPop said:

But I have said what I needed to say and won't be engaging in this topic any further

I respect that, but if you feel otherwise, I don't mind, honestly :)

1 minute ago, Steelswarm said:

Always question. Always go look for answers. Dont take other peoples opinions as truth.

And that was exactly my point! To take other people's opinions on board! Hey, look, we agree on something. Who'd have thought it, eh? :lol:

3 minutes ago, PuddinPop said:

And that was exactly my point! To take other people's opinions on board! Hey, look, we agree on something. Who'd have thought it, eh?

Nah don't mistake what I said. My argument was more on the lines of: to be careful about the people's opinions you bring on board. Be friends opinions or foe's opinions. Always analyze them for consistency and strength. If they are stable they can become part of your convictions as well :) Loved the reference :blushing: Snakepit4life <3

• 2 weeks later...
beijoseternura
On ‎26‎.‎03‎.‎2018 at 7:10 PM, Steelswarm said:

I do not have the tissue fetish thing, but to me (and this is my opinion, same value as yours) the tissues were discarded, and are therefore of no value to the person that once owned them or used them. They also do not help identify in any way the person that used them. If it's his and the target audience's kink, and he's not harming /stealing/invading personal space, directly or indirectly, I don't see the reason to think this is creepy. Millions of people out there think you are creepy for jacking off to their sneezes. What do you think about that?

Hello,

I tuned in to this observation and the following discussion for a few days now, and generally I think everyone is dealing with their fetish in a different way. Maybe you can put it this way, everyone has different ideas, another intensity that he / she connects with the feelings for his /her  fetish.

@Steelswarm  In this topic, I agree with you :) 
He did not do anything illegal, he did not steal anything from the woman, photographed her, followed her, or the like.
Also, you're right about your points in which you mentioned how many observations are posted here without the knowledge / consent of the people who sneezed? It is the truth. That's why I myself am very careful to even publish an observation of someone else, because you write about him or her , publish something without his or her knowledge.

Nevertheless, I would like to add something:
As others have said before, where do you draw the line?
Although z8 has not done anything illegal, as a woman you might think a bit different / more sensitive about such a topic. I do too.
Sure, there are many people who do not know about the fetish, who do not have a thought about - when they sneeze in public - that it might excite someone around them. People who would never expect that something will be posted about them in a forum or their used tissues will be purloined after they have thrown them away.

I imagine, how would I feel if someone would do such a thing to me? As a user wrote before.
Yes, for us women the alarm bells are on: we 'usually' notice when someone is watching us, following us on foot or by car, we can 'feel' it when somebody pretends to use his Smartphone, but at the same time films or photographs us.
I too have experienced it.... - and I do not know a woman in my surroundings - cause if you talk to each other, this topic is simply expressed - which has not been through similar situations before.
And that leaves a strange / partial worrying feeling inside me.

@z8 I could answer you in German :) , but make it out of respect for the other users who do not speak the language.
I respect your post and the way you live your fetish. Everyone does it in his own way, right?
But I want to tell you something, please consider it as a piece of advice / a well-intentioned counsel and not as a criticism - maybe next time you should try to keep such utterances like that you smelled her mucus or 

On ‎22‎.‎03‎.‎2018 at 3:18 PM, z8 said:

just so you can feel as amazing as I did

for you?

I would suggest that if you want to post pictures like this one, you could write a note into your observation and ask the users if they are interested in pictures and then send them in a private message?
I understand that you wanted to share your experiences and feelings with the community, but please also remember the underage users / minors in this forum, who may feel 'disturbed' by such comments.

Ich hoffe du verstehst das:)

I wish you all a nice day
  • 1 month later...

Sorry for bumping up a thread that should definitely stay buried, but the new Pit thread drew some attention to it anyway. But some good rules of thumb:

Every time you do something to indulge yourself sexually, it is really important that you ask yourself a question: would the person being sexualized, if they knew exactly what I was doing, be comfortable with that? There are three possible answers to this question: yes, no, and I don’t know.

If the answer is yes, awesome. Do your thing. It’s safe to assume that the answer is yes for people who post wavs. Or if you ask someone (without pressuring them) if it’s ok and they give an enthusiastic yes.

If the answer is no, that’s a pretty obvious red light.

In this situation, the answer is that you don’t know. You don’t know if this woman would be ok with what you did, so you have to err on the side of caution and leave her and her tissues alone. Yeah, it sucks that you don’t have the right to sexualize her, but trust me - it sucks more to be the one being sexualized. And even if you thought you were being discreet about it, there’s still a chance she could tell that you were watching her in that way / following her and felt really uncomfortable.

Archived