Sneeze Fetish Forum

Where is Kleenex when you need one

Nval95

Hello~ so this is my oc, i...  Do not have a name for her yet ( would you mind giving me some ideas??).

She is shy and kind, but her nose will turn really red whenever she got a cold. She have a tendency to not bring any Kleenex nor handkerchief, so she always use her hand to cover her sneezes.

Well thats just about it i guess.. I hope you enjoy the picture >< 

Gypsy.jpg

Clothes! I love the textures! The fringe in the shirt and how the skirt just hangs off her hips. The color is so vibrant and such a contrast against her skin. I love the jewelry!!

I love her nose!!! It’s so redddddd! I love that you put a little tidbit of information for us. Hmmm name??? I don’t know! I’ll think about it and come back! I’ve never seen you do better hands than this pic!! They are so soft and detailed (soft curve of the thumb) plus all that lovely jewelry 

small detail!: The hair! I love how one side is bunched and the other side is straight. First I thought her hair was uneven and added to the sick and slightly not as well kept look. But then I noticed one side was bunched and the other side was straightened so it’s like when she brings her head back from sneezing....that’s how it looked! 

Great job boo!!! It’s messy approved! I’m so happy you posted another drawing! 

Xoxoxo, your first fan! 

Idk why but she looks like a Cordelia. I love the redness around her nose!

6 hours ago, Reader said:

Clothes! I love the textures! The fringe in the shirt and how the skirt just hangs off her hips. The color is so vibrant and such a contrast against her skin. I love the jewelry!!

I love her nose!!! It’s so redddddd! I love that you put a little tidbit of information for us. Hmmm name??? I don’t know! I’ll think about it and come back! I’ve never seen you do better hands than this pic!! They are so soft and detailed (soft curve of the thumb) plus all that lovely jewelry 

small detail!: The hair! I love how one side is bunched and the other side is straight. First I thought her hair was uneven and added to the sick and slightly not as well kept look. But then I noticed one side was bunched and the other side was straightened so it’s like when she brings her head back from sneezing....that’s how it looked! 

Great job boo!!! It’s messy approved! I’m so happy you posted another drawing! 

Xoxoxo, your first fan! 

Yaaaaaay thank you ≧∇≦ yeah~ me and my guilty pleasure. Though im not really sure whether that redness is a little bit too much or not X'D 

Okay~ tell me when you have some ideas~~ oooh thank you XD

Yeaaah, hair malfunction there X'D just notice it after you mentioned it \( ̄▽ ̄;)/that is the big idea, so that it looks like she's preparing to sneeze. 

Yaaaaaaaay thank you ≧ω≦ aaaaaaaaaaaaaw ⁄(⁄ ⁄>⁄ω⁄<⁄ ⁄)⁄

4 hours ago, NoV said:

Another superb piece of sneezy artwork - thanks for posting :) Again, the way you draw hair is amazing!

Oh thank you ヾ(〃^∇^)ノ glad that you like it~~

2 hours ago, Anonymouse said:

Idk why but she looks like a Cordelia. I love the redness around her nose!

Uuuuuuuuh Cordelia (。’▽’。)♡ that sounds nice~~~ yeah, i guess she can be a cordelia. Thank you O(≧▽≦)O

43 minutes ago, SneezyHolmes said:

Lovely art!

Thank you~~ i`m glad that you like it~~

I am surprised and really happy to see an original character from you! The designs you draw are great and seeing one you created is a great thing just with the character herself. Seeing her be sneezy? That is awesome! 

I notice both of her hands have some mess. Her nose must have been acting up for some time. I imagine her nose getting this red over a period of time, as the cold gets to her her nose becomes more and more red until it reaches this really red color. 

One little poke or push from the smallest object against that red of a nose could be enough to cause a messy sneeze. 

To be honest I loved seeing this drawing! I do not mind the mess. I love the personality you gave her, and seeing a shy girl have such a sensitive looking nose is strangely adorable in a way. 

Besides her hair and nose, you did a great job with drawing her outfit and the jewelry she wears!

7 hours ago, mysterysneeze said:

I am surprised and really happy to see an original character from you! The designs you draw are great and seeing one you created is a great thing just with the character herself. Seeing her be sneezy? That is awesome! 

I notice both of her hands have some mess. Her nose must have been acting up for some time. I imagine her nose getting this red over a period of time, as the cold gets to her her nose becomes more and more red until it reaches this really red color. 

One little poke or push from the smallest object against that red of a nose could be enough to cause a messy sneeze. 

To be honest I loved seeing this drawing! I do not mind the mess. I love the personality you gave her, and seeing a shy girl have such a sensitive looking nose is strangely adorable in a way. 

Besides her hair and nose, you did a great job with drawing her outfit and the jewelry she wears!

Thank you for your kind word @mysterysneeze ⁄(⁄ ⁄•⁄ω⁄•⁄ ⁄)⁄

Oh yeeeees, see i have this plot in my brain that seem to keep circling around. So you see, i imagine her having bee  poison/ injected with very very contagious sneezy cold virus that she just HAVE to spread 😈 and what better way that making a mess out of it And yeeeeeees, that nose of her X'D i love how someone nose can become so red and sensitive 

Yaaaaaay, im glad that you like it~~ 

Edited by Nval95
  • 2 weeks later...
On 4/27/2018 at 9:40 AM, Nval95 said:

Thank you for your kind word @mysterysneeze ⁄(⁄ ⁄•⁄ω⁄•⁄ ⁄)⁄

Oh yeeeees, see i have this plot in my brain that seem to keep circling around. So you see, i imagine her having bee  poison/ injected with very very contagious sneezy cold virus that she just HAVE to spread 😈 and what better way that making a mess out of it And yeeeeeees, that nose of her X'D i love how someone nose can become so red and sensitive 

Yaaaaaay, im glad that you like it~~ 

I like that idea, although with her eyes wattery it looks more like she has bad allergies than a cold. Maybe she could have a virus that gives pwople supper sneezy hayfever or something

9 hours ago, hanahiru said:

I like that idea, although with her eyes wattery it looks more like she has bad allergies than a cold. Maybe she could have a virus that gives pwople supper sneezy hayfever or something

Your eyes can water a lot when you have a cold

She looks like an Olivia or a Helen to me, ik completely different names but they both fit I think

On 09/05/2018 at 1:09 PM, hanahiru said:

Oh i see. Thats also great idea!!!  XD wont that be fun?  Who needs cold symptoms, all you need is hay/alrgens, and voila, you get super sneezy person and enjoy the show~~~

On 09/05/2018 at 10:12 PM, Sitruuna said:

Your eyes can water a lot when you have a cold

About that, watery eyes occur because of the sneeze, no?  Or is there other factor that can make eyes watery? Fever???  This is actually the first time i think about it, since its quite rare for me to see sneezy cold here in my place. Its much more often for me to see someone gets chestcold, sniffles, and fever, rather than the sneezy one.

11 hours ago, jamesdear1 said:

She looks like an Olivia or a Helen to me, ik completely different names but they both fit I think

But its a wonderful idea!!  Why??? If i may ask, why does the name completely different??? Is it the meaning?? 

48 minutes ago, Nval95 said:

About that, watery eyes occur because of the sneeze, no?  Or is there other factor that can make eyes watery? Fever???  This is actually the first time i think about it, since its quite rare for me to see sneezy cold here in my place. Its much more often for me to see someone gets chestcold, sniffles, and fever, rather than the sneezy one.

I guess it can be any of several different things. It can be the fever, it can be the sneezing, or it can be something else. I'm not one those people whose eyes get all watery when sick nor have I ever read about this/studied this in anyway so I don't really know. I've just known some people who this happens to.

I thought I had commented on this already. Shame on me.

this is wonderful as usual ;):D 

On 5/10/2018 at 11:45 AM, Nval95 said:

Oh i see. Thats also great idea!!!  XD wont that be fun?  Who needs cold symptoms, all you need is hay/alrgens, and voila, you get super sneezy person and enjoy the show~~~

Yes and she the virus would still be contaigus so she could still spread it

On 5/10/2018 at 11:53 AM, Nval95 said:

But its a wonderful idea!!  Why??? If i may ask, why does the name completely different??? Is it the meaning?? 

Yeah personally I associate Helen mentally with a Norwegian ancestry which the bright blond hair kind of suggests, and Olivia just came to mind when I saw her😂

On 10/05/2018 at 11:42 PM, Sitruuna said:

I guess it can be any of several different things. It can be the fever, it can be the sneezing, or it can be something else. I'm not one those people whose eyes get all watery when sick nor have I ever read about this/studied this in anyway so I don't really know. I've just known some people who this happens to.

Aaaah.. Same here o.o 

@Sitruuna, what kind of scenario do you imagine happened when you se the picture? If you do not mind me asking ><

On 11/05/2018 at 5:40 AM, Captain Carol said:

I thought I had commented on this already. Shame on me.

this is wonderful as usual ;):D 

Thank you so much :D

On 13/05/2018 at 1:28 AM, hanahiru said:

Yes and she the virus would still be contaigus so she could still spread it

Uuuuuh!!!  Contagious allergy Σ(っ°Д °)っthat sound so awsome!!!  Think I need one of those in real life 😂😂 

On 14/05/2018 at 11:39 AM, jamesdear1 said:

Yeah personally I associate Helen mentally with a Norwegian ancestry which the bright blond hair kind of suggests, and Olivia just came to mind when I saw her😂

Oh wooooow o.o i did not realise her hair color suggest she have Norwegian ancestry. That is so cool. I like both of the name XD maybe i should draw more girls that fit for the name??