Sneeze Fetish Forum

Myers-Briggs Types

Anonymouse

I'm curious if anyone here has ever taken the Myers-Briggs type indicator or a similar test to learn more about their personality and how they interact with the world. I thought it would be cool to share our types here and discuss how accurate we believe they are.

Whenever I've taken similar tests online, I end up with INFP. I think it really fits me to a t! I'm introverted, sensitive, messy, passionate, sensitive, idealistic... did I mention sensitive?

https://personalitymax.com/personality-types/infp-dreamer/

Feel free to drop your 4 letter type below and discuss!

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Anonymouse

• PuddinPop

• Spoo

• Hedgehog

I've taken it several times and I always am INFP. Though I do have some INFJ qualities as well, I think those two are really close to eachother.  But yeah I'm everything INFP.

Man I used to have a link to a site that had ways to help the different personalities, like what do to for each if they need help and I have no idea what it was.  But it was awesome because it had "Do this" "Don't do this" for each type and was super helpful.

ENFP here! :D I’ve gotten ESFP once before, but it’s usually ENFP most of the time. I’ve read through various personality pages and I think it suits me pretty accurately. :yes:

28 minutes ago, Kaze wo Hiku said:

I've taken it several times and I always am INFP. Though I do have some INFJ qualities as well, I think those two are really close to eachother.  But yeah I'm everything INFP.

Man I used to have a link to a site that had ways to help the different personalities, like what do to for each if they need help and I have no idea what it was.  But it was awesome because it had "Do this" "Don't do this" for each type and was super helpful.

If you do dig it up, I would love to see it!

Edited by Anonymouse

I went through Myers-Briggs phase a year ago and this test was pretty much all I talked about for a whole month.

When looking over the "characteristics of an ENFP" section on this website, the ones I most relate to are probably: introspective, empathetic, warm, passionate, and sensitive. I agree that an emotional strength I obtain is the ability to "read motives and feelings" and I definitely agree that I have the bad tendency to "hold onto bad relationships" lmao. I'd like to echo Kaze's comment on the "do this/don't do this" section of the 16Personalities web page, which has offered some really helpful advice to me! Idk, I think the Myers-Briggs quiz is really interesting and fun and can offer a lot of insight. I always encourage new friends to take it. 

No matter which version of the test I try, I always end up INFJ, so I guess that.

Edited by King Mob

Fellow ENFP here! The most introverted extrovert of them all! :zippy: Not that I'm really introverted in any way. I just like my alone time xD

I'm an INFP as well, and it was frighteningly accurate. 

Apparently, I'm 115 % more introverted than the average, and 89 % more intuitive. :lol: That does sound better than hermit with her head in the clouds, I admit that. 

My top 3 intelligences are linguistic, intrapersonal, and naturalist. I'm a visual learner, and right-brained. This is funny, because my primary intelligence is linguistic, but that's governed by the left side of the brain. That explains why I've always felt like a self-contradiction. :lol: 

Fun thing I noticed while taking the test: one of the statements was this one:

I notice and enjoy different sounds.

Um, yeah. :whistle: Doesn't everyone on this site? :P 

I'm INTP. (Some questions came like... 10 times? This was strange...)

Edited by Hedgehog

I'm an ENTP that usually scores ENTP, or  ENTJ.

Though I don't really feel like an extrovert when I visit the internet lol

2 hours ago, Hedgehog said:

I'm INTP. (Some questions came like... 10 times? This was strange...)

I can't speak for internet based assessments, but they'll generally do that to make sure people are consistent in their responses.

We have a good mix here!

ISFJ defender here :)  

I like tests about my personality, if you have some more, please share :) 

thank you for this nice test!

Edited by ukrsneeze
16 hours ago, Anonymouse said:

If you do dig it up, I would love to see it!

I found this little beauty that lists 25 struggles ENFPs experience, and god damn.. It's pretty scary how accurate every single one of these are :lol: there isn't a single thing on here that I can't relate to (especially the flirting one..) 

But this site has them for all the types! Here is the one for INFPs. They're really fun to read, but also sort of disconcerting xD There's lots of these around! All you need to do is search for 'struggles of personality type' and voila!

Thanks for including the link to the INFP one, too! :) Very relatable examples. The last point made me feel a little stupid, though, because that was exactly what happened when I took the test :lol: 

3 hours ago, Anonymouse said:

they'll generally do that to make sure people are consistent in their responses.

Yeah, I got this. But there were only some questions that came again and again. As is the program was confused and had troubles to calculate the results for me. :D (Do you like to go to parties? Are you sure that you don't like to go to parties? Honestly... tell me... you don't like to go to parties???)

INFJ  

I think this topic came up once before and we concluded that based on our very-non-scientific-survey we had a MUCH higher proportion of INF-types than the general populous.  Maybe there's something in it?  Love of caretaking and all that?

Ah, the memories. Every time the types are brought up... I re-test myself, for accuracy/or to see if my mental state has shifted. *hides eyes*

I'm definitely an introvert, an introvert who-- in the right conditions, can be outgoing and engaging for several hours (aka work,) but once the sun starts passing over... crashes, with flaming debris. My creativity and energy go MIA for a bit. 

It looks like I'm a INTP type, "The Engineer." Hmm. There are descriptors that seem accurate... but I'm never sure if I'm being a hundred percent honest with myself when answering these questions. :lol: 

4 hours ago, PuddinPop said:

I found this little beauty that lists 25 struggles ENFPs experience, and god damn.. It's pretty scary how accurate every single one of these are :lol: there isn't a single thing on here that I can't relate to (especially the flirting one..) 

OH HEY WOW THAT’S LITERALLY ME. :lol: I’m saving that list.