Sneeze Fetish Forum

How Tall Are You?

valentina13

11 minutes ago, Pixieflower said:

I’m 5’4 and 3/4 right now. I’ve been trying to reach that 5’5 mark for the past year, but sadly I think I’ve stopped growing lol. I’m perfectly happy with the height I am right now though, although I wish I were a bit taller.:lol:

Wow, you're the exact same height I am (and I stopped growing long ago).  It is a good height to be, though I guess my own "ideal" is 5'5 1/2".

1.69 cm so should be 5’5 (I used the online converter lol) 

I’m slightly more tall than average. I know I’m the tallest in my (female) group and I’m taller than my sister. 

I don’t mind my height, it is average so I don’t stick out too much but neither I’m too short. So, all good in Coffee Mugs world  😉 

• 2 weeks later...
beijoseternura
On ‎27‎.‎04‎.‎2018 at 4:42 PM, Coffee Mug said:

So, all good in Coffee Mugs world  😉

:):) 

I am 5 ft 1,8 in small. It should be around 1,57 m, but I am not really sure. I think that I belong to the smaller ones and often you are overseen by others. But I try to accept it. A friend - he is over 6 ft 2 in tall - once said to me, you are not small, you are sweet and 'handy', since then I can handle it a little better :) 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I'm a smidge over 5'6 ft or about 1.67 m. Even though I'd love to be a bit taller, I'm totally satisfied with this height :renske:

So many folks my height! 5' 1" here as well. It makes flying on a plane much easier being vertically challenged and all.

• 4 weeks later...

I'm between 5'6" and 5'7".  Idk why I keep getting different numbers between them lol 

• 2 weeks later...

I'm 5 foot 4 in shoes.  I refuse to measure myself barefoot just so I can keep telling myself I reach that whole entire 5 foot 4 :laugh:

I’m 1.78 m or 5 foot 10 inches.  I’m the tallest girl in my family and I’m actually taller than some of the men (mainly my dad’s step family they’re all quite short) so my cousins tease me sometimes.  But it does give me an advantage with sports!😁

beijoseternura

last time I went to the doctors and I have to correct my height to 4 feet 11 inches should be 1.52 m it is very small but I am fine with it😊

Archived