Sneeze Fetish Forum

Do you feel like the forum is more/less toxic than it used to be?

Anonymouse

Is the forum more/less toxic than it used to be?  

77 members have voted

1. 1. Do you feel like the forum has become a more or less toxic place since you've joined?

• A lot more toxic
    • A little toxic
    • It's the same/no opinion
    • A little less toxic
    • A lot less toxic
    • Idk ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

On 9/6/2018 at 10:52 PM, Quing Nerd said:

could you illuminate it for me please?

Hahahhahaha how funny! I love how it's almost like I can't see the bait you're so obviously hanging over my head.

You know very well what happened and you are part of the problem.

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply
17 hours ago, Lessonlearned said:

Hahahhahaha how funny! I love how it's almost like I can't see the bait you're so obviously hanging over my head.

You know very well what happened and you are part of the problem.

I actually have no idea what you're talking about, but i'd love it if you told me what happened since you're now also accusing me of something

2 hours ago, Quing Nerd said:

I actually have no idea what you're talking about, but i'd love it if you told me what happened since you're now also accusing me of something

Why are you doing this? Why are you provoking other members? You have the thread in the snake pit if you want info, why keep bugging someone outside of it? There is a reason why this thread was created Amy.

12 hours ago, Steelswarm said:

Why are you doing this? Why are you provoking other members? You have the thread in the snake pit if you want info, why keep bugging someone outside of it? There is a reason why this thread was created.

How am i provoking anyone, i literally just asked an honest question? I'm literally the one being accused of something that no one will clarify, if anything i'm the one being provoked. I just want answers, i want the whole picture. 

On 9/6/2018 at 6:59 AM, Lessonlearned said:

which a bunch of admins dogpiled on and tried to denounce because they think I'm a racist and transphobe despite not even having proof of either claim

I have no desire to engage in this conversation, but I would like to just point out that not a single staff member - either an admin or a moderator who was staff at the time - has even commented once in that thread, so this claim is false. 

I just wanted to clarify that point. 

7 hours ago, PuddinPop said:

not a single staff member - either an admin or a moderator who was staff at the time - has even commented once in that thread

Could've fooled me (and I guess they did). They act so self-righteous and politically-correct that you'd think they actually were the police.

i'm not denouncing anything, i have like serious memory issues & i was asking you honestly why did staff accuse you of being a racist & all that oher stuff-- which puddin pop has since said did not in fact happen at all. honestly, you're being incredibly aggressive and rude for no reason & i'll remind you this is not the pit

Thread closed until further notice. Take any further issues of name calling to The Snake Pit.

Archived