Sneeze Fetish Forum

Yanny or Laurel

Reader

I got it to work and it only says green needle even when I'm focusing on brainstorm. At best, I might get "breen needle." 

44 minutes ago, Bondi said:

I got it to work and it only says green needle even when I'm focusing on brainstorm. At best, I might get "breen needle." 

I get "breen nado" when I'm focusing on green needle. :D 

With the original, I only hear Laurel, no matter the frequency and no matter the device.

Laurel was loud and clear, but after boosting the volume up to an ungodly number, I think there was also a very, very, very faint Yanny? Maybe? :lol:

@Just Older Team Laurel! Don’t read the comment below 😋😄

@Selene Hahahahaha I’ve only heard the word Laurel UNTIL I sent it to my sister a little bit ago who played it over the phone and then I heard Yanni clear as day and it’s the strangest thing. They sound totally different!!! There’s another video hidden in the replies that has another little test. 

@Reader Digging out my phone just now to try it on there as well :D

Concerning the second test, I only hear "Brainstorm", even if I REALLY try with the "Green needle" :huh:

@Selene wait! You have to call someone and have them play it on speaker phone. Just wanted to clarify! 

Really?! I hear them both soooo clearly. 

Ah, thanks for clarifying! In that case, it'll have to wait until tomorrow :laugh: Otherwise people might think I'm drunk-calling :D

No, there is no "green needle" anywhere, just "Brainstorm", but I also was only ever able to see the gold and white dress, never the blue and black one.

On 17/05/2018 at 11:03 PM, FadedRose said:

I mostly hear Yanny, and I can only hear Laurel if the volume is down really low or if I focus hard.

For any of those out there struggling to hear what the other other people are hearing, here is a link to a website that let’s you hear both sides! ;) 

If I move the slider about one and a half notches to the Yanny side of centre, I can hear both depending which I listen for. Otherwise I'm Laurel all the way.

The green needle / brainstorm one I can switch at will in the original recording.

The brain is a weird thing!

Have you guys listened to the "dogs version, dads prancing" video?

it's pretty much the same idea, but it has a lot of options to read from when you listen to it and all of them sound right... it's crazy 😂

:omg::shocking::boom::surprise::doublethumbsup:

I cannot believe that works!!!! I understood 11 out of 14 phrases.

Ok so guys, the video will end before you get through the phrases so just keep replaying. All you do is just read and listen. The first couple might not work. Just keep going through all of them. It’s crazy!!! 

14 hours ago, Tinysneezu said:

I’m pretty sure this is it 😂

I've been hardened by memes to necer hear anything else but DAT'S RACISTS.

yooo i just checked out the whole yanny vs laurel thing today and i literally CANNOT hear laurel. i ONLY hear yanny and when i listened to the lower frequency version i could hear laurel clearly but then i play the original again and i can ONLY hear yanny and any voice of laurel is completely gone. what evennnn

On 5/20/2018 at 2:14 AM, Reader said:

You can hear “Brainstorm” or “Green Needle” based on whichever one you think about. Try them both.

Does it work?

alright, this just creeped me the FUCK out

• 1 month later...

Archived