Sneeze Fetish Forum

One has to go

Reader

Saw this on Facebook. One out of a list of things has to suddenly not exist anymore. The next poster answers and makes their own list. The number of items can vary. 

Ribs 

steak

bacon 

chicken

46 minutes ago, Reader said:

Ribs 

steak

bacon 

chicken

Good topic! This list is easy for me - being Jewish, I don't eat bacon in any case, so that's the one to go!

Ed Sheeran

Justin Bieber

Justin Timberlake

Harry Styles

Snakes, I guess. I don't have anything against them, but I love cats, almost everyone I know love dogs, and without cows there would be no more delicious burgers or milkshake. So, sorry beautiful reptiles, but you're out. 

Pizza

Burgers 

Tacos 

Hotdogs

(apparently, I'm hungry again. :rolleyes: )

Sorry to jump back in so quickly, but I am SO PASSIONATE about this!!! I hatd hot dogs, they are spongey abominations. GONE!!!

Keeping with the flavor trend...

1. Vanilla 

B. Chocolate

III. Mint

⁉️. Cheesy

Great thread! I'll go for Mint. Never cared for the taste.

Banana pudding

Lemon pie

Funnel cake

Coconut cake

BYE BYE SUSHI! I can't deal with that texture, ugh! 

Maybe we need to branch out a little from just eating all the time. :lol: So, movie genres. 

Comedy 

Sci-fi

Horror 

Crime/thriller

Horror. I can live without having nightmares from jumpscares, thank you very much. :D

I’m going with writing utensils since that’s a bit different:

Pencils

Pens

Highlighter

Marker

I would say marker, I think. Man that was a tough one because I use all of those!!! 😂

I will go with clothing...

shorts

jeans

leggings

sweatpants

Leggings, I can't stand those things! :lol: 

I pick animals!

Horses

Bears

Whales

Gorillas

I'd have to go with bears, just because they kind of make me nervous if I'm camping in certain places. (I don't want them to go away completely, just don't want 'em too close to me :lol:

On that note, I'll go with nature: 

mountains

rivers

oceans

forests

Oceans, since it’s all salt water anyways. :D 

Electronics:

TV

Desktop Computer

Laptop

Phone

Easy! Desktop computer. I don’t even have one of those! 

Fits (more than one at a time)

hitching/building

sound of a sneeze 

pre-sneeze expression

@Bandit I agree with you on this.  Fits can go although I do like them sometimes the others I don't think I could live without haha let's go with video games:

*Dragon Age

*Mass Effect

*Skyrim

*Sims

Lets go with mass effect, just for the heck of it. It sounds the least entertaining and most deadly out of the games listed above.

You’re moving, and you have to make an unfortunate downgrade from your current house. Pick a room of the house to say goodbye to!

-bedroom 

-living room

-kitchen

-bathroom

Living room. I never stay in there.

Beauty and the Beast

The Little Mermaid

Frozen

Up

Frozen.  Let it go!  It was a bad rendition of The Snow Queen and it was WAY over popularized...speaking of movies!

X Men

Avengers

Fantastic Four

Spider-Man

43 minutes ago, RediChalyn said:

Frozen.  Let it go! 

You monster! How dare you use the lyrics in such a clever but hurtful way! 😆 That was the best cartoon movie I have ever seen. I laugh-cried when Olaf sang. Anyways....

Out of the four movies, I choose Fantastic Four.

Medicine 

Money

Emotions

Partner

Wow this is a hard one... but I guess books.

I'm banking on the loophole that e-readers would still be allowed... but even if not, at least we can still read newspapers and whatever content is on the internet. :/

- Regional transit (greyhound, Amtrak, etc.)

- Subways and city busses

- Uber / Lyft / Any kind of taxi

- Private cars

I'd go with taxis, since where I live, they're expensive, and I don't really use Uber and those things.

- The letter "L"

- The letter "A"

- The letter "E"

- The letter "S"

I gotta go with the letter S by default since my name has the other letters lolz takes out saying sneeze but I'm sure we're creative enough to get around that.

*Central air/heat

*Indoor plumbing

*Factories

*Refrigerators

Nice one Ladeeda! 

I’ve been to a camp where there was no plumbing so it was an outhouse!!!! So that stays!!! I need a cold fridge because tomato and mayo with pepper sandwiches and trying to eat all the cold food before it rotted during that hurricane blackout was not fun! Factories are important so i’d Have to go to with a/c and heat.  Good one Chalyn! 

Your voice

Your hair

Makeup/men’s product

Archived