Top Posters In This Topic

• Esstrosa

• anon321

• poiub

• ukrsneeze

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

On 10/27/2019 at 11:10 PM, Esstrosa said:

Who did it whoever did this she is angry as hell you've really missed up never clip her again I've only ever made two clips of two separate twitch streamers ever and when I learned they got a notification every time a clip is made I stopped 

What was this?🤔

• 2 weeks later...

@Esstrosa she gets a notification every time you make a clip like that on twitch, FYI. Streamers have noticed in the past and commented on it. Better to use screen recording software to grab your clips rather than twitch's inbuilt functionality.

@Esstrosa you've been told about clipping before. It's creepy and causes streamers to mute sneezes in the future, all it does is draw the wrong type of attention to their sneezing. Stop doing it!

Twitch is probably the best place to get content right now, please, can everyone try not to get this thread locked by doing something stupid. Anyone who wants to save content they've found can use a screen recording program (google it) and upload the files to Google drive if they want to share

@poiub, are you still using that script to find stuff? Youtube, this site and the shared google drive folder I'm part of are all ghost towns right now. Honestly, we all need a much better way to share and save content than what we've been doing so far. I'm glad this site is back, but does anyone want to brainstorm some better options and put some resources towards it? Because checking the same couple of sites and watching the same videos a few times a week is getting soul crushing over here

Yeh like I said with the NaomiKyle clips I didn't clip them they where clipped by people who don't have a sneeze fetish I just posted them here calm down I know not to clip them on twitch but they where already clipped might as well post them here don't you think

Even better than screen recording tool...  Use TwitchLeecher to download the entire VOD (you'll need a few dozen GB of harddrive space).  Then use a lossless video splitter program to cut out just the clip you want.  It makes for much better quality than screen recording.  Also screen recording often has audio sync issues which makes the clip totally useless.   

Hey everyone,

I've decided that instead of sharing folder links one by one where the folders can get moved around and the links lost, I'm just going to share a master link to all of my twitch collections.

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1-vq8Y9cMcKtssbllBgGglnmsb4bsZFo

In return, there are some clips out there of people I'd love to search through, but I can't find their names. If anyone can help me identify them, I'd be really grateful, and you might even get to see more of them.

1) 

at 0:01 and 2:23

2) 

at 0:53 and 1:36

3) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZaZEyJEpanU

4) 6dLCpUAuID4

Happy Hunting!

On 12/24/2019 at 5:01 PM, Demosthenes said:

Even better than screen recording tool...  Use TwitchLeecher to download the entire VOD (you'll need a few dozen GB of harddrive space).  Then use a lossless video splitter program to cut out just the clip you want.  It makes for much better quality than screen recording.  Also screen recording often has audio sync issues which makes the clip totally useless.   

Also FYI, Twitch Leecher will let you download just specific times from the VOD so you don't clog up your memory

On 12/26/2019 at 6:26 PM, Esstrosa said:

Does anyone have a clip of berticus# I can't use the screen recording tool I don't own a computer 

I might have found some, but only subbed users can view her videos.

Edited by Maxx
1 hour ago, Maxx said:

I might have found some, but only subbed users can view her videos.

Thank you! might as well post them incase someone else can clip them my free trial ended boxing day lmao sucks but I have one more free trial and getting a laptop soon so might be able to clip them in time

On 12/29/2019 at 5:25 PM, MobyRick said:

Hey everyone,

I've decided that instead of sharing folder links one by one where the folders can get moved around and the links lost, I'm just going to share a master link to all of my twitch collections.

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1-vq8Y9cMcKtssbllBgGglnmsb4bsZFo

In return, there are some clips out there of people I'd love to search through, but I can't find their names. If anyone can help me identify them, I'd be really grateful, and you might even get to see more of them.

1) 

at 0:01 and 2:23

2) 

at 0:53 and 1:36

3) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZaZEyJEpanU

4) 6dLCpUAuID4

Happy Hunting!

You are the best, man.

Thank you so much for that goldmine!