Sneeze Fetish Forum

Being sneezed on!

Oceanmountains

Sooo... My husband and I have just been starting to "experiment" with sneezing (I just told him about it recently and he loves teasing me with it), and lately I've been fantasizing about him sneezing on me rather than covering his sneezes. Here's the catch: I'm not a fan of snot so I have super mixed feelings. It sounds soooo hot in my head, but I'm wondering if I'll be grossed out in real life. I'm also worried that he'll be offended in some way if I try it once and don't have any interest in trying it again. 

Any thoughts? Are there any fetishy things that have been much hotter in your head than in real life? I'm the queen of making things more complicated than they should be, so I have no problem with you guys calling me out if I'm way overthinking this;)

Well personally I've HAD a man sneeze on me before and as a person who is absolutely disgusted by mess, let me tell you it's absolutely amazing!  It really wasn't messy at all, no snot I mean.  Now, it might be different if the person had a bad cold or something and was congested, but on average in my experience at least it wasn't messy in the least bit and fully lived up to my expectations and fantasies!

I think I'm one of the few who thinks being sneezed on is absolutely awesome.. mess is just fine for me to handle, so they can unload as they please. No sneeze is too wet for me.

Thank you so much for the responses, I tried it last night and it was amazing!!!! Holy crap, my husband is like psychic or something when it comes to the fetish because he always seems to know exactly what I want without me even having to ask or specify my preferences. Sneezing on my chest, trying to talk through the sneezes, big hitching breaths... I never even mentioned I think any of those things are super hot. I'm sooooo glad we tried it:wub:

• 3 years later...
On 7/20/2018 at 2:31 PM, Oceanmountains said:

Thank you so much for the responses, I tried it last night and it was amazing!!!! Holy crap, my husband is like psychic or something when it comes to the fetish because he always seems to know exactly what I want without me even having to ask or specify my preferences. Sneezing on my chest, trying to talk through the sneezes, big hitching breaths... I never even mentioned I think any of those things are super hot. I'm sooooo glad we tried it:wub:

Omg that sounds like a dream! I should ask my boyfriend to try all that! Thanks for the idea!

• 1 month later...
On 7/20/2018 at 1:35 PM, Asexy said:

I think I'm one of the few who thinks being sneezed on is absolutely awesome.. mess is just fine for me to handle, so they can unload as they please. No sneeze is too wet for me.

I agree!

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/20/2018 at 2:31 PM, Oceanmountains said:

See my wife knows about my fetish and has asked me what she should do and I pretty much told her all of those things but she just doesn't do them and I feel weird bringing it up again and asking because I feel like she wouldn't forget about something like that haha. But it seems like she just got over the weird exciting part of it and now I think she just doesn't want to humor me any more lol... I'm probably just over thinking it like everything though

I've always fantasizing about this, it's beyond sexy in theory.... but the thought of this in real life kind of grosses me out and i'm kind of scared to try😩

On 7/20/2018 at 10:05 PM, Asexy said:

You and I must be kindered spirits. I've been sneezed on and been used as a "human hanky".

Snot and spit. Bring it on!👹👹

Um huh that's gonna be tricky .snot and or spit usually comes with a sneeze especially if someone is intentionally sneezing on someone as they induce there nose will more than likely produce snot and if you want him to sneeze on you. 

• 7 months later...
On 2/15/2022 at 3:44 PM, Dwarika said:

See my wife knows about my fetish and has asked me what she should do and I pretty much told her all of those things but she just doesn't do them and I feel weird bringing it up again and asking because I feel like she wouldn't forget about something like that haha. But it seems like she just got over the weird exciting part of it and now I think she just doesn't want to humor me any more lol... I'm probably just over thinking it like everything though

This is EXACTLY how I feel about my boyfriend. He’s done it once for me in the bedroom and one mentioned to a couple times after and he says it’s not something he thinking about while doing the deed bc it’s not something he’s into so he doesn’t think about doing it. To me it sounds like he’s uncomfortable with it and I almost wish he would be straight up and tell me if he is. It’s weird though because he’ll pluck nose hairs in bed beside me and sneeze a bunch but during sex it’s not happening. 😭

Being sneezed on would be so incredibly hot to me. Sadly, I'm not too optimistic it'll ever happen, but I can always dream about it

• 4 weeks later...
On 2/15/2022 at 4:12 PM, Melody said:

I've always fantasizing about this, it's beyond sexy in theory.... but the thought of this in real life kind of grosses me out and i'm kind of scared to try😩

I wouldn't worry to much about this. My previous partner and I experimented and sometimes she would sneeze on me. I didn't really feel anything but she did naturally stifle her sneezes. It was more the idea of it that was hot.

5 hours ago, RosieB said:

I wouldn't worry to much about this. My previous partner and I experimented and sometimes she would sneeze on me. I didn't really feel anything but she did naturally stifle her sneezes. It was more the idea of it that was hot.

ive been sneezed on before from someone in this community and i did find it arousing but I think if there was too much mess I wouldn't like that.

5 hours ago, NoV said:

I was once sneezed on by an old lady in a queue at a café. It was fucking mortifying :scared:

Did she apologize? Did you get sick?

7 hours ago, NoV said:

I was once sneezed on by an old lady in a queue at a café. It was fucking mortifying :scared:

jesus that happened to me a while back. Horrible experience.

11 hours ago, Kaitlynne said:

Did she apologize? Did you get sick?

She did not apologise, and mercifully I did not get sick :D 

In the story Flu Season the character Ryan sneezes right in Stephanie’s face. He has the flu but fortunately she doesn’t catch it.