Sneeze Fetish Forum

Being sneezed on!

Oceanmountains

I’m not a huge fan of snot and spray on me, and I never thought I would enjoy being sneezed on. But once you have a partner who is willing to do that for you, being sneezed on is actually really nice because they have no where to turn to except your body, to catch the sneezes! And if you don’t want the snot or spray, you can still have them sneeze on you, but they can use a tissue or hanky to catch it.

I personally do like it, I don't mind the mess, and there's something simply endearing to me about my partner using me as a tissue rather than, well, an actual tissue.

Getting sneezed on by a woman is one of my biggest fantasies, although I've experienced it twice in real life, only inadvertently on the street and on the bus. I would very much like to be able to experience this during the act of love. Either be able to make me sneeze on it but if I'm in a relationship with a woman who has a sneeze fetish, I also have the fantasy of being able to sneeze on her. :razz:

Reminds me of something I experienced in Rp with another member of the fetish community. She asked me if my character could sneeze on her breasts and then blow her nose in her private parts. It seemed a little special to me at first, I even wondered if she was serious. The messy side doesn't bother me at all, but I was still surprised by his request. I got caught up in the game, it was rather interesting and fun to share in a Rp. I don't know if I could do it in real life, I don't know if there is a higher risk of contagion or something !? But if it's safe, I wouldn't mind trying it if asked.

I'd probably only really like it if it was intentional. If I get sprayed because someone was careless with their sneeze, that's a bii rude, innit?

I agree with the above, I would probably only actually enjoy being sneezed on intentionally. I haven’t had the opportunity to get sneezed on intentionally before, but I’d like to. I would like the spray but could go without snot.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
On 11/8/2022 at 6:28 PM, oOMariusOo said:

Getting sneezed on by a woman is one of my biggest fantasies, although I've experienced it twice in real life, only inadvertently on the street and on the bus. I would very much like to be able to experience this during the act of love. Either be able to make me sneeze on it but if I'm in a relationship with a woman who has a sneeze fetish, I also have the fantasy of being able to sneeze on her. :razz:

Reminds me of something I experienced in Rp with another member of the fetish community. She asked me if my character could sneeze on her breasts and then blow her nose in her private parts. It seemed a little special to me at first, I even wondered if she was serious. The messy side doesn't bother me at all, but I was still surprised by his request. I got caught up in the game, it was rather interesting and fun to share in a Rp. I don't know if I could do it in real life, I don't know if there is a higher risk of contagion or something !? But if it's safe, I wouldn't mind trying it if asked.

Could you tell more about those situations on street and in bus? Please write more details :D

@kampa
These are stories that I have already told several times here. They must be somewhere on the forum.

Basically, the girl on the bus was a nurse I had seen earlier in the hospital I had just left (I was going home by bus). There were a lot of people, I was standing and I was holding on to the bar. This woman was behind me, she sneezed and I felt a few droplets on my hand. When I turned around, she didn't look embarrassed, in my opinion she didn't realize that she had sneezed on me. :razz:

For the other, it was during the Covid period. It happened in the evening, right at the crossroads of a street. If I remember correctly, I was in shorts that day and this woman sneezed just as we nearly crashed into each other. Her sneeze was powerful and since she probably thought she was alone, she didn't cover her nose with her hand. I only saw her push her body forward and I heard a big "ATSHAAAA". As I was in shorts, I felt a spray on my legs. I froze for a few seconds. I wanted to bless him but the words wouldn't come out of my mouth. She looked at me confused and then she left. :unsure:

• 3 weeks later...

I’ve been sneezed on tons of times by partners but there’s just something about strangers sneezing that I enjoy much much more. Perhaps it’s because one doesn’t know them, doesn’t know their story, where they’ve been or what they may be carrying. I’m a bit of a sucker for contagion. One day I hope to be accidentally sneezed on by an attractive woman in public. That’s the dream. 😂

I’ve always felt the same way lol. Snot is a big no for me. I think if it was just a few beginning sneezes then it wouldn’t be super messy!

• 1 month later...

My wife absolutely loves me sneezing when I'm doing stuff, you know, down there ;)

But when she sneezes, in private, I always encourage her to just let it all out over me.... I LOVE the feeling!

• 3 months later...

to me, things like that are hot in fics but i don’t know if i could ever indulge in it irl 😭 i am not a fan of mess at all irl but i don’t seem to mind it in fics 

• 1 month later...

Depending on the type of sneeze, that would be lovely imo.

Dry sneezes are fine, purely misty sprays would be fantastic, though if it was bigger sized bits of spray/globs of snot... idk I think I'd still be ok with it, but that would be my least favorite of the three I've mentioned

On 7/20/2018 at 7:35 AM, Asexy said:

I think I'm one of the few who thinks being sneezed on is absolutely awesome.. mess is just fine for me to handle, so they can unload as they please. No sneeze is too wet for me.

I agree! I loved it when I was sneezed on by a Woman, whether intentional or accidental 

• 2 weeks later...