Sneeze Fetish Forum

Handkerchief Collection

sexyhankysneeze

sexyhankysneeze

So for many years I've been the proud owner of a few hankies but for a while the number would be about 10-20 total. Just enough to get by when I have a cold

About a year ago I had a big cull and got down to only 10, however since then I have built it up to 60, through a lot of impulse buying.

For the first time ever I would actually call my stash a collection

yeah, it'a a good collection! can you show us a photo?

my hankie drawer is filled with 50 handkerchiefs, good to buy some new ones time to time!

I've stuck around the 50-60 Mark for some years now (old ones getting thrown away) but since I've been dating my lovely gf my collection has increased as she loves to buy them for me! 

Well, what can I say... 50-60 is something. I have gone overboard here I guess... (must be around 1100).

Pictures upon request, alas only via mail as I can't get it small enough to share here.

sexyhankysneeze
14 hours ago, Hankysneeze said:

I've stuck around the 50-60 Mark for some years now (old ones getting thrown away) but since I've been dating my lovely gf my collection has increased as she loves to buy them for me! 

Do you ever find 50-60 to be not enough? (With a bad cold, etc) or that you have heaps of excess hankies no matter what

On 9/17/2018 at 12:30 AM, sexyhankysneeze said:

Do you ever find 50-60 to be not enough? (With a bad cold, etc) or that you have heaps of excess hankies no matter what

Sometimes If I don't keep on top of laundry, but I'm normally ok.

I would say that I have in the region of 40. All very large white ones with the odd dark and light blue hanky too. 

• 4 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Hankysneeze said:

I got 18 new hankies yesterday 😁

Where did you get them from and what are they like?

I got them from boundary mills thanks to some good info I received! They are all mens large thick boarders blues brown greys the are great!

17 minutes ago, Hankysneeze said:

I got them from boundary mills thanks to some good info I received! They are all mens large thick boarders blues brown greys the are great!

Will have to make a visit and get some. There's a boundary mills in colne near me

1 hour ago, Hankyrick said:

Will have to make a visit and get some. There's a boundary mills in colne near me

Yes you should do! Lots of choice 

@Hankysneeze I've seen there are a few but haven't bought any due to not knowing the size. I have ones which are between 19" and 22" inch square. 

2 hours ago, Hankyrick said:

@Hankysneeze I've seen there are a few but haven't bought any due to not knowing the size. I have ones which are between 19" and 22" inch square. 

That's about the size they are I can send you pics if you im me 

Reminder from the Staff: while pending members are permitted to have their contact info posted in their profile (use the Contact Us! link if you need help with this), it is NOT permitted to post your info on the boards. Doing so will result in consequences.

@Hankysneeze I'm still a pending member so unable to be contacted at the moment and as with the rules on here, we're unable to give out personal info due to safety so I'll have to wait till my status changes then I don't get into trouble

• 4 weeks later...
On ‎11‎/‎15‎/‎2018 at 7:18 PM, Hankyrick said:

@Handkerchief Fan which ones are your favourite? Can you describe them?

I like plain handkerchiefs with striped or patterned borders and especially love large red spotted handkerchiefs

On 11/20/2018 at 2:23 PM, Handkerchief Fan said:

I like plain handkerchiefs with striped or patterned borders and especially love large red spotted handkerchiefs

Oh wow... where do you buy them from and what size. I'm currently looking for the larger size between 19" and 22" with borders 

18 hours ago, Hankyrick said:

Oh wow... where do you buy them from and what size. I'm currently looking for the larger size between 19" and 22" with borders 

Usually eBay. Hard to find them in shops these days.

5 hours ago, Handkerchief Fan said:

Usually eBay. Hard to find them in shops these days.

Checked on eBay and sometimes the sellers don't give out the sizes which is a bit annoying. I love blowing into the larger hankies I do

Archived