Sneeze Fetish Forum

Handkerchief Collection

sexyhankysneeze

I've got about 40 hankies either plain white, plain blue or some sort of coloured border white hanky. Recently I bought 12 really large spotted handkerchiefs or bandanas in medium blue, navy blue or red. I'm a bit embarrassed to use them in public though. What would anyone else do? I love the fact they're soooo large and thick though. I really like honking my nose hard into them but I realise next to a plain white hanky they're a bit unusual!

5 hours ago, HankyDrawer said:

I've got about 40 hankies either plain white, plain blue or some sort of coloured border white hanky. Recently I bought 12 really large spotted handkerchiefs or bandanas in medium blue, navy blue or red. I'm a bit embarrassed to use them in public though. What would anyone else do? I love the fact they're soooo large and thick though. I really like honking my nose hard into them but I realise next to a plain white hanky they're a bit unusual!

I have lots of large spotted hankies and although at first like you said it maybe a little intimidating to use in public, once you do you first blow with one in public you get over it, just like i did! So honk away you can do it!

18 hours ago, HankyDrawer said:

I would just say go for it and once you've used the spotted ones once you'll be able to honk away.

12 hours ago, Hankysneeze said:

I have lots of large spotted hankies and although at first like you said it maybe a little intimidating to use in public, once you do you first blow with one in public you get over it, just like i did! So honk away you can do it!

@Hankysneeze are those the ones from boundary mills?

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Hankyrick said:

@Hankysneeze Have you been able to use them in public now over the past few days?

Yes I have cause I have a cold currently 

1 hour ago, Hankysneeze said:

Yes I have cause I have a cold currently 

And you feel ok using it in public? 

• 4 months later...

I have probably in the region of 4,000+ handkerchiefs now, vintage cotton or pure silk ones, many of which are still brand new in their original boxes.

8 minutes ago, HotHanky said:

I have probably in the region of 4,000+ handkerchiefs now, vintage cotton or pure silk ones, many of which are still brand new in their original boxes.

That is alot, where abouts do you store them? Are you m or f?

6 minutes ago, Hankyrick said:

That is alot, where abouts do you store them? Are you m or f?

I'm male, I store them in various locations around my home, a collection that's built up over many years.

8 hours ago, HotHanky said:

I'm male, I store them in various locations around my home, a collection that's built up over many years.

Oh wow.... that would be like heaven for me

13 hours ago, Hankyrick said:

Oh wow.... that would be like heaven for me

You'll get there just as I have, buying and building to your collection.

Archived