Sneeze Fetish Forum

Number of Sneezes You'll Bless

Oceanmountains

When somebody sneezes multiple times in a row, how many sneezes do you bless? Every one? Only the first few? Only one or two? 

I personally usually only say it once. However, because of this I sometimes miss my chance with my husband. He has sneezing fits pretty often, so sometimes I don't bless the first sneeze because I think there will be more, but end up missing out on the opportunity to bless him when it just ends up being one sneeze. The opposite happens as well where I bless the first one, and then I'm not sure what to do with the rest of them. 

Should I be blessing all of his sneezes? There are definitely gaps in between each sneeze during his fits, so there are opportunities. He appreciates blessings and always thanks me, but I don't want to seem awkward or overly eager. I think the most times I ever blessed him in one session was three, and I loved it but felt embarrassed afterwards... 

I would bless all sneezes saying "bless you"in different languages, and after all sayings I know end, I would stop :) 

omg, ok so what i do is i just? bless the first two, and then i bless the whole thing at the end, in most situations if you catch my drift. 

though if it's like, the person has sneezed & won't sneeze again until a minute later? i would bless each of them since it seems more stand-alone somehow? 

it comes down to personal preference tho! do what makes you happy, i'm 100% sure no one outside of us fetishists thinks so much about how they're being blessed 

Edited by •.*°•☆. Q .☆•°*.•
typo

I usually bless the first sneeze if there's a significant pause before any others. Then, like Q, I bless the whole thing at the end, and hope that it really is the end! If it isn't really the end, I may or may not say a third bless you, but usually don't. I feel like three blessings for one sneezing fit is a little excessive, but it definitely depends on the fit!

Also, if there are other people around, I almost always stop at 2 bless yous because like... somebody else can take over. It takes the heat off of me for a while, I guess?

(I never realized I had a strategy for blessing sneezing fits until now)

Here's my suggestion. When it comes to your husband, who knows about your fetish, I would ask him what he thinks. If you enjoy blessing every sneeze, ask him if he would be okay with you doing that.

20 minutes ago, Scarlet Fury said:

Here's my suggestion. When it comes to your husband, who knows about your fetish, I would ask him what he thinks. If you enjoy blessing every sneeze, ask him if he would be okay with you doing that.

also smart! 

beijoseternura

If someone would only sneeze once I would always bless him or her. If he or she has to sneeze twice or several times I would bless the first sneeze and wait until the sneezes / sneeze fit is over and then bless a second time. And I would consider that it might be uncomfortable for him / her to sneeze often if someone else is present and would ask if I should leave them alone until he / she feels better. What I could suggest for you: if your husband knows about your fetish - you could tell him that you feel a bit insecure about it and ask him which solution he and you would be happy with?

Thank you so much for all the responses everyone, they are very helpful. Before I met my husband I wasn't blesser (I still only bless him) so I'm still just trying to figure out what's "normal". I'm not sure why I enjoy blessing him so much because I never liked blessing any of my exes (I did it out of obligation sometimes though, and it felt awkward and uncomfortable). I think it's because he is so appreciative and truly loves to be blessed, and his sneezes are just too adorable to ignore haha. That being said, I probably shouldn't worry too much about it. Thanks again! 

• 3 weeks later...

Three "bless you"'s is my limit in a fit.  Fortunately, I don't seem to witness many fits longer than that!

Edited by Luisa39

To be honest I always get kind of uncomfortable when someone I’m with has a sneezing fit because I’m unsure of how many times to bless them. Usually I just end up blessing every sneeze, even though it’s awkward and probably gets annoying to the sneezer after a while 😅

I usually try to wait a little bit to make sure they're done before I bless someone.  Sometimes, I miss my mark though.  I think about two "bless yous" per fit is my limit.  Might depend on the person sneezing, though.

topic-adjacent, but I think everyone's different, tho. If a woman blessed each one of my sneezes i think that would be hot, i love to be blessed. 

Edited by •.*°•☆. Q .☆•°*.•
clarity

I’ll bless up to three if there are longish gaps between them. if they’re closer together I’ll wait for the first break of a couple seconds and then if it’s a fit I’ll say it again at the end.

Edited by psychlone

I usually watch the person to see if they look like they're going to sneeze again. If they sneeze more than twice, I'll say bless you to the first couple and then just wait until they're done to say it again. Unless I know they sneeze in fits, like my mother, then I just wait until they're done. 

So... I never ended up bringing this topic up to my husband, but the other night he randomly mentioned that he'd love it if I blessed every sneeze. I guess that answers that😂

For me it depends on the time between each sneeze. Rapid sneezes I’ll bless at the beginning and at the end. Big, juicy, hitching, all-encompassing sneezes? I feel like they each deserve their own blessing. 

• 3 weeks later...

I really think it matters on the person who is doing the blessing and the person sneezing. I find it would be quite repetitive to bless every sneeze. if there sneezes in a row i usually bless on the last one if they do more then one then try to bless at the last one they do.

One to a friend, either zero or one to a stranger, all of my bf's.  Then I have a mental flowchart of when I'll say it to family or strangers.

I really only like blessing my bf and he knows it's a big deal for me to say it, and I think he appreciates it.  Most other times it's uncomfortable for me, or is absolutely mundane depending on the situation.

Edited by Cecilia
40 minutes ago, Cecilia said:

One to a friend, either zero or one to a stranger, all of my bf's.  Then I have a mental flowchart of when I'll say it to family or strangers.

I really only like blessing my bf and he knows it's a big deal for me to say it, and I think he appreciates it.  Most other times it's uncomfortable for me, or is absolutely mundane depending on the situation.

Okay, so I gotta say I normally don't bless people because it is way too awkward... and my awkwardness generally leads to other people being awkward as well... lol However, I did get comfortable (finally) blessing my husband. That took a lot to get rid of that block.

my husband, all them.

anybody else

1-3 at most but usually just one IF they're lucky (I don't like blessing other people usually)