Sneeze Fetish Forum

Bored. Ask me anything.

Travel

I'm editing a video right now and it always takes too long, so I thought this would be a good opportunity to interact more with you guys. So go ahead, ask me anything you're curious about or anything random. 

What kind of sneezing are you into? How long have you known about your fetish and what are your earliest memories of it?

I'm not so much into sneezing as I am into caretaking, more so in fictional contexts where it's more of a kink. If a person is actually ill, especially someone I'm attracted to or that I'm in a relationship with, I really really want to take care of them and make them feel better, no real kinky feelings there. 

I don't really want to elaborate on my earliest memories of it per forum policy, sorry. 

7 hours ago, DrFever said:

What do you think about the hybris of the post-sartrian  existantialism? :) 

Unfortunately, I don't enough about the subject to comment : ( Although existentialism fascinates me, as does Sartre. 

Right?! 

And I love to recommend Everything is Illuminated by Jonathan Safran-Foer and The Grounding of Group Six by Julian F. Thompson! 

1 hour ago, CeruleanBlue said:

Any animal, flower, or color you particularly like?

I love dogs! If I could become an animal, that would be the one I'd pick. 

Flowers, I like magnolias and roses. Also buganvilias. 

My favorite color is blue, I own a lot of blue clothes actually. I also like black and green. Red and yellow too, although it depends on the context and situation. 

14 hours ago, Esstrosa said:

Who's your hero

Martin Luther King, Jr. 

14 hours ago, CeruleanBlue said:

A saying or quote that you like?

"All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to us" - Gandalf. 

On 11/19/2018 at 10:35 AM, Travel said:

Right?! 

And I love to recommend Everything is Illuminated by Jonathan Safran-Foer and The Grounding of Group Six by Julian F. Thompson! 

Everything is illuminated 😍 one of my favorite books of all time

1 hour ago, forestdaze said:

Everything is illuminated 😍 one of my favorite books of all time

It's beautiful isn't it? The ending left me hyperventilating the first time I read it, all because I was trying my hardest not to cry. 

28 minutes ago, Coffee Mug said:

Boredom too here. 

What are noises you find the most annoying? 

Utensils scraping against plates and people chewing loudly are big ones. 

10 hours ago, Travel said:

It's beautiful isn't it? The ending left me hyperventilating the first time I read it, all because I was trying my hardest not to cry. 

ugh, i know!!!! my go-to recommendations for friends are always that and A Confederacy of Dunces first. EVERYONE MUST READ THEM

10 minutes ago, forestdaze said:

ugh, i know!!!! my go-to recommendations for friends are always that and A Confederacy of Dunces first. EVERYONE MUST READ THEM

A Confederacy of Dunces is brilliant as well! I loved it! 

4 minutes ago, Travel said:

A Confederacy of Dunces is brilliant as well! I loved it! 

you have some good tastes 😊

20 minutes ago, forestdaze said:

you have some good tastes 😊

Thank you!

11 minutes ago, forestdaze said:

would you rather meet a ghost or an alien?

Very tough question! I think I'll give the edge to the ghost. First, it confirms an after-life of some sort and second, there's a better chance of communication between us. 

4 minutes ago, Travel said:

Thank you! 

Very tough question! I think I'll give the edge to the ghost. First, it confirms an after-life of some sort and second, there's a better chance of communication between us. 

correct! i think it's more about the ramifications than anything. ghosts mean extra life whereas aliens are just like, yeah we know you're there.

plus, what if the alien is an underdeveloped blob

Archived