Sneeze Fetish Forum

Bored. Ask me anything.

Travel

14 minutes ago, forestdaze said:

correct! i think it's more about the ramifications than anything. ghosts mean extra life whereas aliens are just like, yeah we know you're there.

plus, what if the alien is an underdeveloped blob

Very true! I've had the idea that maybe aliens are around, but maybe we should be sticking microscopes to telescopes because they might be as small as bacteria. 

5 hours ago, Esstrosa said:

Favourite youtuber 

Does ASMR count? I really like softlygaloshes and GibiASMR in that case. I mostly follow movie and literature related channels, though. 

2 hours ago, skater said:

Favorite sneeze youtuber

There's someone else I'm thinking of but can't remember, so I'm going to go with JuliaSneezes. 

1 hour ago, Reader said:

First thing that comes to mind when I say hilarious memories?

My niece saying that in ten years everyone else but will be married with children, but it will be okay because I'll have a Lambo. 

1 hour ago, facet said:

You kinda got close with the ghost question earlier, but do you believe in an afterlife?

I believe in the possibility. I'm a Catholic so I do believe in God, but I'm not sworn to religion in any way. 

• 5 months later...

@Travel I love a lot of songs from Into The Woods, but I haven’t finished the play yet or seen the movie. The songs are so beautiful though. I love compositions with multiple people singing different parts at the same time seamlessly. How did the two versions compare to you? For instance, in Sweeney Todd,  I preferred the movie version of Mrs. Lovette’s singing than the play version but the other was in a class of her own in acting chops. 

I’ve never heard of Company so I’ll have to look up the soundtrack and get back to you. 

I’ve heard of West Side Story, but haven’t seen it and I might not have heard any songs. Knowing the same person worked on all of these makes me want to listen to the songs more though. 

I don’t have Tumblr or Deviantart. Are you an artist? 😊  

10 minutes ago, Reader said:

@Travel I love a lot of songs from Into The Woods, but I haven’t finished the play yet or seen the movie. The songs are so beautiful though. I love compositions with multiple people singing different parts at the same time seamlessly. How did the two versions compare to you? For instance, in Sweeney Todd,  I preferred the movie version of Mrs. Lovette’s singing than the play version but the other was in a class of her own in acting chops. 

I’ve never heard of Company so I’ll have to look up the soundtrack and get back to you. 

I’ve heard of West Side Story, but haven’t seen it and I might not have heard any songs. Knowing the same person worked on all of these makes me want to listen to the songs more though. 

I don’t have Tumblr or Deviantart. Are you an artist? 😊  

Sort of? I write and I make videos haha. I've tried to draw, but it's not really my thing. I end up preferring how other, far more talented artists get my ideas on paper rather than the way I do it. I still doodle stuff for fun. Anyway, thinking of posting more and more stuff on there. Look up Travel7 on DA if you're interested! 

Archived