Sneeze Fetish Forum

Tissue fetish - anticipation of blowing.

CheekyGuy

14 hours ago, Melody said:

yes, a lot. they seem to blow their nose super loudly as well. it's kind of hilarious. we're so rigid and proper back hom in Canada. like damn if you gotta blow your nose just blow it man. 

I've often wondered if there's a semi-cultural aspect to this - maybe at a family level if not a country. Maybe some people are a bit inhibited about blowing loudly, maybe some lack the power and technique to do it, or were discouraged from it.

Certainly when I was growing up in the UK I remember the reverse - being praised by parents and relatives for a "big blow", and it being seen as a good thing as a boy for me to blow my nose hard and (as it turned out) loud.

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/15/2020 at 5:48 PM, Italiangirl said:

YESSS!! I love when people have tissues because I can imagine them having to blow their nose. My friends often ask me to lend them tissues because they don't have them but I always do (I never blow my nose unless I'm sick but I bring them on purpose so that people ask me and I can give them away,I know,WEIRD).

This isn’t weird at all! I am the same way, actually.  I always have tissues with me (mainly for myself because I have to blow my nose so much).

Whenever I see a box of tissues, I imagine people having to blow their nose. However, what winds up happening is that I have to blow my nose, and it’s usually the soft and soggy blow, with a honk at times(of course)…because…that’s embarrassing….

• 1 month later...

I understand this too, if a woman has tissues around them, when they sneeze I always anticipate they blow there nose afterwards or when they sniff pretty bad. 

• 1 month later...

I didn’t necessarily get this at first, but as my love of nose blowing grew I started to understand exactly what you mean lol. I love hearing the sound of a tissue being pulled out of the box, it really gets me going! It’s also really cute when my fiancé comes home from the store with a new box of tissues and rips them open right away because he’s too stuffy to wait any longer.