Sneeze Fetish Forum

Blessing Scenarios

Oceanmountains

Lately, I've been more and more into scenarios that involve blessings. It's almost to the point where I like the scenario as much as (or in some cases, more) than the sneeze itself. More specifically, I think men blessing women is the most adorable thing ever. Even more adorable would be a man blessing another dude, but I have yet to witness this in real life. I'm also (slowly) working towards breaking my block just so I can eventually be in a situation where I'm blessed as well. 

Does anyone else feel this way, or have any cute blessing stories to share?

Fun fact: even though I'm super into blessings, I myself am not usually a blesser (too shy). 

first let me say i feel the same way. i have a friend (i got an obs from him here https://www.sneezefetishforum.org/topic/75043-sick-friend/ ) and one thing i have noticed about him is that he is a very "pointed" person when it comes to blessings. he always over-enunciates. in that obs i blessed him (first time in a while yay me!!) and he said "thank you *my name*". i was planning to post this as a self-obs but ill say it here. we met up again and i let myself sneeze in front of him (yay me again😂) 2 quick stifles but its progress i guess. "Bless you *my name*" i almost died!!!! 

just wanted to share my story and tell you i feel the same way. i wish you luck on breaking your block. (also if you ever sneeze dm me and i will bless you😂)

I love blessing people, and I WOULD love being blessed, but there's this mental block I still have to overcome.):  

In addition to the scenarios already mentioned, I particularly like it when friends (guy/guy, girl/girl/guy/girl) remember to bless each other.  Like, they don't forget common courtesies just because they're close friends.  

The "name" thing ("Bless you, *name*") I love in theory, but in most situations I personally would be too nervous to add the person's name for fear of sounding too "into" the blessing and giving myself away (if that makes any sense).  

Edited by Luisa39

As I'm a rare sneezer I don't have a lot of blessing stories, but one of my friends once blessed me when I turned away and coughed. It was still really cute.

Yes, the name thing is super adorable (but I'm way too awkward to pull it off).

One semester that I was taking private music lessons in undergrad, my lesson time was right after another student who I'll call "K". I'd warm up in the practice room for a while, then sit for a few minutes outside my teacher's studio with a book or reading stuff on my phone or whatever until the end of K's lesson. One time while I was waiting, I heard K sneeze twice, after which our teacher exclaimed "Oh, bless you, K!" I thought that was really sweet.

• 4 years later...

blessing is a huge part of the fetish for me, i just love the sweet caretaking aspect of it all. i rarely ever read fics without blessing in them lol 

• 2 weeks later...

I had one favorite experience with one online friend. She was playing games together, however, one day she had a bad cold. She said “I have a bad cold, and I’m really sorry if I am loud for that.” Indeed she coughs and sounds sick. While we were playing natural, she sprayed into mic directly like “ATTTISHEEEEEEEWWW” We bursted out laughing and said bless you to her.