Sneeze Fetish Forum

-~-~-~-

How many handkerchiefs and/or tissues do you usually carry with you?

For me, I always have at least one handkerchief and pack of tissues, but during allergy season I carry 2-3 handkerchiefs and if I have a cold I carry maybe five packs of tissues (when sick, I try to only use handkerchiefs at home because of germs).

When I'm out and about I'll carry 3 hankies with me but when I'm at work I carry alot more if I have a cold.  I'll have with me around 20 hankies and a couple of boxes of tissues in the truck.

I'm currently starting with a cold I think and have already used 3 hankies so far today. I'm home tomorrow so I'll be able to restock for next week

sexyhankysneeze

I usually have a bandana and sometimes a hanky kept in my work bag, plus a spare hanky in my car.

Probably bring a hanky in my pocket about 3-4 days a week as I've started just using TP/serviettes more when I just need a quick blow

On a regular day, I always keep 1 plain white men's handkerchief and 1 navy blue bandana in my purse.

If my allergies are bad, I'll bring along a few more!

13 hours ago, Hankies106 said:

On a regular day, I always keep 1 plain white men's handkerchief and 1 navy blue bandana in my purse.

If my allergies are bad, I'll bring along a few more!

Oh wow.... how big is your purse and what's the most hankies you've fit in?

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/13/2019 at 1:35 AM, Hankyrick said:

Oh wow.... how big is your purse and what's the most hankies you've fit in?

My purse is kinda big/excessive lol I am always prepared for anything!  The most I've fit in the "hanky pocket" is 2 bandanas, and 2 men's handkerchiefs. (It's a small zippered pocket on the outside of the bag)

Funny story- I love my purse so much and it's about 3 years old and falling apart, but I love my "hanky pocket" and I searched high and low and found the exact same one online and just bought it yesterday! 

Now 1 plain white handkerchief. It's become sort of a comfort accessory. But useful for mopping my brow or cleaning up spills, so not stupid to carry. I don't tend to use it on my nose often.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Don't often carry hankies, though always have a packet of tissues on me, sometimes a couple of packets :)

• 2 months later...
On 5/27/2019 at 10:21 PM, Kim said:

Don't often carry hankies, though always have a packet of tissues on me, sometimes a couple of packets :)

@Kim do you sometimes use hankies then?

• 2 months later...

I have two always in my bag and at least one in my pocket.  I have moderate allergies but when I catch a cold it’s always pretty intense so I like to be prepared. 

On 10/11/2019 at 12:14 AM, Neogiomach said:

I have two always in my bag and at least one in my pocket.  I have moderate allergies but when I catch a cold it’s always pretty intense so I like to be prepared. 

Hankies?

3 hours ago, Neogiomach said:

Yes, sorry I didn’t specify. I prefer handkerchiefs, they make me feel fancy. Lol

Thats ok  I need to apologise. 

How old are you if you don't mind me asking?

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/15/2019 at 1:47 AM, Neogiomach said:

I'm in my 30's

On 10/15/2019 at 10:15 AM, william said:

good you always have several handkerchiefs on you! you never know when you're gonna need them!

Nice to see another young handkerchief user.

Also I agree with you William 👍👍

Just now, Hankyrick said:

Nice to see another young handkerchief user.

Also I agree with you William 👍👍

I actually just received a pack of three in the mail today and they’re so soft. 😇  I wanted to try the flannel ones from the shop I bought some of my other handkerchiefs from and they absolutely do not disappoint.  

12 minutes ago, Neogiomach said:

I actually just received a pack of three in the mail today and they’re so soft. 😇  I wanted to try the flannel ones from the shop I bought some of my other handkerchiefs from and they absolutely do not disappoint.  

Oh very nice. Which shop did you buy them from and what are they like?

2 minutes ago, Hankyrick said:

Oh very nice. Which shop did you buy them from and what are they like?

I got these from The Organic Handkerchiefs Company based out of Florida. I love their tag line ‘Saving a tree one sneeze at a time’ lol. Ive purchased their huge cotton handkerchiefs (I really like them! Huge and soft and yes) so this time I opted for the flannel and they’re so super soft right out of the little gift package, which was incredibly lucky for me! As soon as I got them from the post box and was walking back to my car I sneezed twice with my arms full of post packages and a nice blow was an absolute godsend Once I was about to sit in the drivers seat and open them. I highly recommend them. Do you have any small companies you recommend? I should like to expand my collection. 

15 minutes ago, Neogiomach said:

I got these from The Organic Handkerchiefs Company based out of Florida. I love their tag line ‘Saving a tree one sneeze at a time’ lol. Ive purchased their huge cotton handkerchiefs (I really like them! Huge and soft and yes) so this time I opted for the flannel and they’re so super soft right out of the little gift package, which was incredibly lucky for me! As soon as I got them from the post box and was walking back to my car I sneezed twice with my arms full of post packages and a nice blow was an absolute godsend Once I was about to sit in the drivers seat and open them. I highly recommend them. Do you have any small companies you recommend? I should like to expand my collection. 

I like Lehner Handkerchiefs from Switzerland, I have a couple of them which are very large. I'm not too sure over here in the UK but the ones i bought from ebay from 22" square which i like. I'm looking to expand my collection but i could do with some coloured ones but very large. Where are you from?

6 minutes ago, Hankyrick said:

I like Lehner Handkerchiefs from Switzerland, I have a couple of them which are very large. I'm not too sure over here in the UK but the ones i bought from ebay from 22" square which i like. I'm looking to expand my collection but i could do with some coloured ones but very large. Where are you from?

I’m from the US but I travel a lot. I’ll have to look into those Lehner ones. I’d like to have some colorful, bold handkerchiefs as well but it seems as though all the ones I find are thin and not very soft. Maybe I’m just being too picky, lol... but I like nice things. I’ve only recently gotten up the nerve to start buying handkerchief... I don’t know why it took me so long to do it because I really like handkerchiefs and I wish I’d done it sooner.

13 minutes ago, Neogiomach said:

I’m from the US but I travel a lot. I’ll have to look into those Lehner ones. I’d like to have some colorful, bold handkerchiefs as well but it seems as though all the ones I find are thin and not very soft. Maybe I’m just being too picky, lol... but I like nice things. I’ve only recently gotten up the nerve to start buying handkerchief... I don’t know why it took me so long to do it because I really like handkerchiefs and I wish I’d done it sooner.

My bandanas are thicker but after a few washes they became alot softer to use and I'm using them when I'm at work alot. I have 20 in my truck and another 30 hankies at home

Archived