Sneeze Fetish Forum

-~-~-~-

1 hour ago, Hankyrick said:

My bandanas are thicker but after a few washes they became alot softer to use and I'm using them when I'm at work alot. I have 20 in my truck and another 30 hankies at home

Are they brightly colored or more earth tones/white? Do you have preference?

19 minutes ago, Neogiomach said:

Are they brightly colored or more earth tones/white? Do you have preference?

One is white, one light blue and the other dark blue. All of which have paisley patterns on. I love my dark blue o r though. Hard to describe unless I send you a pic but I cant do that cos i cant message šŸ˜„šŸ˜„

3 minutes ago, Hankyrick said:

One is white, one light blue and the other dark blue. All of which have paisley patterns on. I love my dark blue o r though. Hard to describe unless I send you a pic but I cant do that cos i cant message šŸ˜„šŸ˜„

Yeah Iā€™m really hope Iā€™m able to get validated before too terribly long. There was a similar post regarding that and all I can really do is cross my fingers. šŸ¤ž

19 minutes ago, Neogiomach said:

Yeah Iā€™m really hope Iā€™m able to get validated before too terribly long. There was a similar post regarding that and all I can really do is cross my fingers. šŸ¤ž

I've been on here ages and still not been validated so I just tend to mostly use other platforms

57 minutes ago, Hankyrick said:

I've been on here ages and still not been validated so I just tend to mostly use other platforms

What sorts of platforms?

Archived