Sneeze Fetish Forum

True or False...The Person Below Me

Reader

False; my viola is all the companionship I need right now.

The person below me is equally sick of sans serif fonts always being the default.

• Replies 879
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SleepingPhlox

• Chanel_no5

• Melody

• SneezyHolmes

True when I open a new page in google docs.

The person below me has never seen a single episode of Game of Thrones. 

Very true! I should probably catch up but I’ve never gotten into it, all the lore and backstory seems quite overwhelming. 

The person below me is currently watching Netflix. 

Edited by Sooph
Forgot to add “the person below me...”

Not anymore ^^ Should have come here a few hours earlier. Right now I'm catching up on a podcast I recently discovered. 

Also @Sooph you described the Game of Thrones dilemma so perfectly! I watched a few episodes of Season 1 when Season 3 had just come out. For some reason, I didn't really have the time to immerse myself into it and then the sheer amount of stuff I needed to catch up with was just way too much :lol: Although it looks a lot like something I would enjoy.

The person below me has special plans for the weekend. 

True but I usually lack the motivation/confidence to do so. Hoping that'll change with practice though!

The person below me is a great cook!

True...or I like to think so anyway!  I enjoy eating the things I make and that's the most important thing. :laugh:

The person below me has a lucky item of some sort.

• 3 weeks later...

A half of one depending on hormones 😄

The person below me is ambidextrous. 

WELL, I guess that depends on what I'm doing...! :rofl:  No, I'm not. Though I have taught myself to do certain things equally well with both hands. :naughty: 

The person below me often stays up much later than they mean to. 

Edited by Chanel_no5

tru-ish. that's generally how it goes, although lately my problem is that I can't stay awake as long as I need to. I don't think I'll ever get it right :lol:

The person below me has a green thumb (excels at gardening/tending plants)

Omg no. But thank you for reminding me, I need to water my succulents! You probably just saved their lives lol.

The person below me prefers writing with pens over writing with pencils.

True! I'm obsessed with the Handmaid's Tale on Hulu! It's empowering to watch a women overcome a male dominated world and rise up against their harsh laws.

The person below me loves scary movies.

Hell yeah... dude the only problem with scary movies is they're never scary enough! I think the scariest thing I've seen was "It Follows" and even that sort of tapered off near the end. If anyone has any recs pls feel free to slide into my inbox.

The person below me had something yummy for dinner. 

True! I had duck pancakes with plum sauce, and they were indeed very yummy~ 

The person below me likes gherkins (pickles if you're outside of Europe xD)

True! Gherkins for the wind. Wind, wut? :lol:  WIN. 

The person below me likes thunderstorms. 

True!

I adore 'Spirited Away' but my all time favorite is 'My Neighbor Totoro'! I used to watch it all the time growing up and my fave character was the Cat Bus ironically. :lol: 

The person below me draws with a tablet.

true!! i'm actlly procrastinating on finishing a piece right now, which i rlly shouldn't be because i'm going to be very busy for the rest of the week :lol: 

the next person is doing better than me but not procrastinating on their responsibilities!

False! 

I am procrastinating writing by watching videos like this on youtube. 

The person below me owns more mobile phone chargers than they have mobile phones. 

i do! one for my bedside one for my desk and one for the livingroom :3

the next person carries way too much stuff in their handbag/backpack/pockets

It's like you know me!

The person below me prefers pants to skirts. 

Oh fuck yes!! Like a friend of mine put it; "it's so nice to wear pants, because that way you don't feel your skirt hitch up." :rolleyes:  :lol:  (actually, it depends. On me? Pants all the way. On others...? I'm quite partial to skirts, actually.)

The person below me has pets.

Edited by Chanel_no5

True! 

I have a jug dog (jack russell x pug mix) who will be 1 year old next month (pic for anyone who wants to see :awesum:) and a goldfish that I keep forgetting we own xD (it gets fed and cleaned, don't worry). 

The person below me knows how to play chess.