Sneeze Fetish Forum

Hiding In Plain Sight (CM, Reid)

Wolfwings22

On 9/17/2019 at 1:00 PM, 2SHY222 said:

Woah that twist in the end 😱😍. I'm in love 

I do live for the twist 😂 I’m glad that you’re enjoying it so much! I love seeing your comments each chapter. It really means a lot to me! 😁

I was on a bit of a roll this week after I (finally) finished my research paper at three midnight so here we are. I really appreciation everyone who has followed this story thus far and who has continued to read it. I know that long fics can be a little daunting to read, but I’m so glad that everyone has enjoyed what they’ve read so far!

Reid slowly started to come too and felt someone fanning his face. He felt hot and sticky and every breath felt like it was painfully being ripped from his lungs. 

"Reid?"

"Is he awake?"

"Why is he breathing like that?"

"Can he breathe?"

"Alright, give him some space so that he can breathe." 

The last voice Reid could pick out as Hotch. He was grateful that he had said that since he wasn't sure how much longer he could have everyone clustering around him, even if they were his team and family. He waited for them all to scoot back as Hotch rested a hand gingerly on Reid's chest and brought something to Reid's lips that tasted like plastic and felt foreign.

"Take in a deep breath and then hold it," announced Hotch slowly. He pressed on the top and Reid did as he was told. He held his breath until he felt like he was suffocating and he released it. "Again." They repeated the process and Reid couldn't help but feel his chest seem to open once he took in the air.

Hotch rested a hand on Reid's shoulder. "Good, good. Think you can try to sit up," he asked as he leaned his head down so that Reid didn't have to strain to hear him.

"Ogay," Reid rasped, more than surprised at how dry his voice sounded. It was almost like a croak and didn't sound at all like his normal voice.

Hotch grasped his shoulder and hauled Reid into a sitting position. He tapped his shoulder comfortingly as Reid noticed the rest of the team almost staring at him like he would break at any moment. Reid pressed his lips together nervously. "Whadt habbened?"

"Apparently you passed out when talking to Garcia," JJ explained as she kneeled down and rested a hand on Reid's knee comfortingly. "These allergies must be messing with your respiratory system more than we thought."

Reid shook his head. "I'b fide."

"Excuse us if we don't believe you," Morgan grunted. His eyes were alit in relief, but his voice still held that disappointed and worrisome tone. 

Reid was about to say something when he felt his nose prickle once more. He patted his pockets, but couldn't find any tissues. It was then that Hotch pressed a handkerchief into his hand. Reid nodded a bit in relief, his breathing hitching too much to answer. He took the offered cloth and shoved it against his twitching nostrils. 

"ItcSH! IrcsH! IrcSH! ItcsH! IrcsH! ItSHs! ItcSH!"

"Bless you," the team chorused, but he focused on Hotch's voice the most. Hotch rested a hand on Reid's shoulder and gripped it comfortingly as Reid geared up once more. 

"ItcsH! IrcSHs! IrtcSH! IrcsH! IrtcSH! IrcSH! ItcSHR!"

"Shouldn't that have tampered off by now," fretted Prentiss as she exchanged a glance with Rossi, who really hadn't said much the entire ordeal.

Rossi nodded thoughtfully as he kneeled down beside the Unit Chief. "Prentiss is right, Hotch. He should feel a little relief. I think that the only thing that will really help is getting him out of here. Georgia is doing him no favors."

"Whadt aboudt the case," Reid blurted out.

Hotch looked at him and frowned. "You're in no condition to work a case, Reid. You passed out in a room with the windows closed and you weren't doing anything strenuous. You're going to have to just wait it out here."

Reid opened his mouth to argue, but Morgan interrupted him. "It shouldn't be much longer. Garcia already found us a lead and Hotch is right. You're in no condition to do much." He noticed the embarrassment written all over Reid's face and continued. "But, you did good and I'm sure the next case will be better."

"Yeah, sure," answered Reid as he tried to keep the disappointment from his face.

Morgan patted his shoulder and gave it a reassuring squeeze. "We won't be long, Pretty Boy. Just try to focus on you for a little bit and rest."

"And keep the handkerchief close by. I'm sure that you'll be needing it soon enough." Hotch straightened and handed the inhaler to Reid. "Just one puff if you feel like you're going to pass out again, alright?"

Reid examined the inhaler in his hand and nodded slowly. "Ogay."

The rest of the team took their time standing and wishing Reid the best before they headed out of the room. Reid sat in one of the chairs with his palms almost jammed into his eyes. He nearly kicked his legs out in frustration at being left behind and for something as foolish as allergies that weren't responding to an allergy pill.    

Could things get any worse?

To Be Continued.....

Gods!   I've had to go and watch 7 seasons of Criminal Minds just to catch up and have a more current fandom!  Your voices are fantastic here!   Poor baby Reid!   Save him, Garcia!

On 9/21/2019 at 10:41 AM, Jelloicious said:

Gods!   I've had to go and watch 7 seasons of Criminal Minds just to catch up and have a more current fandom!  Your voices are fantastic here!   Poor baby Reid!   Save him, Garcia!

I’m so glad that you’re liking it! I try my best to make them sound like the real characters and I’m glad that it’s coming across. I hope you continued to enjoy it! 😁

On 9/22/2019 at 7:25 PM, 2SHY222 said:

Long Reid fics are what I love the most 😍😍😍 I thoroughly enjoy every bit of this story 

I certainly am into the long fics as well. I’m glad that you’re liking it and I really appreciate your comments. They mean a lot to me! 😍

Here I go again. I had a little free time and got this written. It a pretty big chunk of plot and it’s pretty intense. I hope you all enjoy it and let me know what you think!

After Reid was finished sulking and was tired of doing nothing, he received a text from Hotch.

Reid, we think that we found our UNSUB. We're going after him and then we'll return and head home. Keep the phone hear and get some rest- Hotch.

Reid didn't bother to respond. Just the thought of them engaging an Unsub without him made his skin crawl and blood seem to burn in his veins. He threw his phone across the opposite side of the room and lifted his hands to run his fingers through his hair, breathing heavily through his nose.

He kicked out his foot and it caught the edge of the whiteboard, causing it to roll forward and almost flip around. It was then that something seemed to stick out to Reid. He tilted his head as he rushed back to his feet. He looked at the whiteboard for about thirty seconds before he rushed to grab his phone and quickly dialed a number.

"Garcia!"

"Oh, sweetie! I'm not supposed to talk to you under any circumstances, but are you okay? I was so worried."

Reid bit his lip. "I'b fide, Garcia. I dneed to dknow if ady high schools English teachers in the area habe been fired recentdly due to inabrobriate condact with a binor."

"You're a little hard to understand. Did you just ask for high school English teachers that have a complaint of inappropriate behavior with their students?"

Reid nodded vigorously before he realized that Garcia couldn't see him. "Yeah, thadt's id. Jusdt hurry!"

There was the sound of clicking before Garcia gasped in surprise. "Walter Maxwell was a teacher as Jefferson High and was recently let go due to numerous complaints about him trying to grope female students in the hallway. He was also a recovering alcoholic."

"I dneed an address," Reid announced as he started to collect his things and made sure that he had his gun and his badge.

"Reid, I don't think that this is a good idea. Let me phone Hotch or Morgan or-"

"I dnod't habe tibe for dis, please, Garcia. I'll be careful, I probise. Jusdt tell be where he lives," Reid requested as he already headed toward the entrance of the precinct.

"Um, a quarter mile away from you actually on South Street. Bridgewater Apartments and his apartment number is 503. Reid, just be careful."

"Will do, Thags." With that Reid hung up. He opened the door to the precinct and was immediately assisted by that warm breeze. He clamped Reid handkerchief over his nose and sucked in a massive breath. "IrcSH! ItcsH! IrcSH! ItcSH! IrcSH! ItcsH!"

He sniffled in the aftermath and rubbed at his moist nostrils, but didn't blow. Instead he took off without so much as another thought in the direction that Garcia had told him. He thought that he should probably contact Hotch, Morgan, or at least someone, but his mind was too focused on finding this man before he went after anyone else. He just knew that they had the right person. He couldn't wait for backup.

He headed down South Street until he found the Bridgewater Apartments. They looked like pretty nice apartments from the outside, but were way out of the price range for a public school teacher. There had to be another way that money was through his pockets. There has to be something larger going on here. 

Reid knew how foolish it was to try and do this on his own, but he couldn't just stand there. These allergies were making his brain a little fuzzy, but he was still and FBI field agent and he wasn't about to stop. If Walter stuck with his pattern, then he would be out on the streets that night hunting for another women to torture and kill at local bars. He couldn't allow that to happen.

He headed in and walked to the front desk. "Is there a....a.....uh....eh....." He spun around and lifted the handkerchief to his face. "ItcsH! ItcSH! IrcSH! ItcSH! ItrSH! ItSH!"

The receptionist at the desk looked at him quizzically. "Are you alright, sir," she asked nicely.

Reid showed her his badge and she immediately stiffened in fear. "Has a Waldter Maxbell lived here recendtly?"

She started to tap on the keys for a moment. She stole a glance at him before her eyes turned back to the screen. "We have a Walter Maxwell in apartment 503. Does that help?"

"Yes. Dnow, call 911 and waidt oudside for theb to arrive and tell theb thadt an FBI agent has abbrehended a serial killer in thadt roob, ogay," Reid asked her. He tried to keep his voice as clear as possible, but the congestion just wasn't working with him. 

The receptionist stood rigid. She looked terrified out of her mind and Reid didn't blame her. After all, it was kind of a lot to take in in the moment. He looked down and noticed her name tag and decided to start there.

"Willow? Ogay, Willow, I really dneed your helb. You're savig lives, ogay," he reassured her as he gripped her shoulders, not roughly, but enough for her to realize how serious the situation was.

Using her name seemed to work as she nodded slowly. "Okay," she croaked as she grabbed her cellphone and headed from the room. 

Reid sighed heavily before he started for the stairs. He made it about halfway up before he started to wheeze once more. He brought out his inhaler and shook it before he sprayed it into his mouth and sucked in a heavy breath. He held his breath for as long as possible before he managed the rest of the stairs to the fifth floor. He made his way forward and stopped when he saw the room that he should've been occupying. 

He breathed heavily before he came to the door. "FBI! Waldter Baxwell, open ub!"

He mentally cursed himself for how pathetic his voice sounded. It was so stuffy that it hardly made sense to him, but it didn't matter how much he actually blew his nose. He just settled for kicking the door down when he got no response from him.    

Reid was more than surprised when the door actually broke. He headed in with his gun raised as he looked around. The smell probably would've assaulted him more if he could actually breathe through his nose. It was beyond dusty and clustered. There were piles of clothes everywhere as well as numerous empty alcohol bottles littering the floor. He had become disorganized rather quickly with everything it seemed.

He made his way into the living room where the TV was on. Reid nearly jumped out of his skin when he saw a footprint in blood on the ground. He leaned over to it when his nose prickled again. This time he turned into his shoulder so that he could keep his germs away from the evidence.

"ItcSH! IrcSH! IrCHS! IrcSH! ItcsH! IrcSH!"

He was just able to make out approximately the shoe size in front of him when he saw a shadow looming behind him. He glanced over his shoulder before pain exploded at the base of his skull and his body hit to the floor.

To Be Continued.....

On 9/26/2019 at 1:00 PM, 2SHY222 said:

😱😱😱 A hero's work is never easy. My favorite fic of all time. Please keep going 🙌🙌

That means so much to me! I’m so glad that it’s your favorite fic and I will definitely keep going!

I’m finally getting a break from college and I couldn’t be more excited. I hope that I’ll have more time to write as these last few weeks it has been sporadic. Although, I did finish this chapter and I have to say that it’s probably my favorite one that I’ve written yet. I take psychology as one of my classes and using that to write my Criminal Minds fics are really helping. I hope that you all enjoy and let me know what you think!

Reid moaned when he came to. His head was throbbing, but it was certainly a different pain than the congestion that only seemed to seep into his sinus cavity and temples. This pain was at the back of his neck and spread to the base of his head. He tried to lift a hand to rub at it, but he found that his hands were tied behind his back and he was strapped down to a chair. He tried to shift, but the chair itself was pounded into the floor and unable to move.

"What are you doing in my house," asked a sly voice that seemed to come from the shadows.

Reid shuddered as he thought about exactly what he should say. "I-I jusdt wandted to talk," answered Reid quietly as he sniffed through his only able nostril since the other one was clogged.

There was a scoff in the darkness as well as glass breaking. Reid turned his head away in fear, but didn't want to show that he was afraid. "What is wrong with your voice!"

Reid stifled a groan. He knew that that was coming. "Allergies, abbaranetly," he confessed with as much of a shrug as he could manage. "Clearly Georgie doesnd't work for be."

Walter took one step into the light and Reid immediately stiffened when he saw him. He had dull, sunken eyes and a major receding hairline. He was slightly overweight and had patches of skin that looked like it had been scratched off of him. He had crooked, yellowish teeth and large rimmed glasses that were way too big for his face. He was a very unattractive man.

"That won't be a problem soon," announced Walter as he picked up a shotgun and pointed it directly at Reid's head.

Reid was too occupied with another issue to worry about the shotgun. His nose was practically filled, but the itch was there, especially with all of the dust in the room that seemed to have been there since Walter had moved in almost three years ago. He scrunched up his face, especially because he had nothing to sneeze into and he was afraid that these sneezes were going to be beyond wet and there was nothing that he could do about it. 

Suddenly, the sneezes won. "ItcsH! IrtCSH! IrcSH! ItcSH! ItCSH! ItcHS! ItcHS!"

Sneezing openly and uncovered like that wasn't his ideal plan, especially when he nose was practically running nose his face. He tried to sniff it back, but he couldn't exactly wipe it again. He groaned with his eyes flashing when he saw Walter gasp in shock.

"You're disgusting!"

Reid hadn't known that Walter had been a germaphobe, but he was hoping that he could use that to his advantage. "I'b sorry," Reid apologized softly as he let out a hefty sniff that sounded like liquid mud being squeezed up his nose. "I jusdt cand't helb id, especially when by dose is so idtchy."

Walter pointed the shotgun right at him. "Shut up! You shouldn't be here. You're not who I want!"

"I dknow, Waldter, budt I'b whadt you have," Reid replied. He tried to sniff heavily and felt the itch thankfully return. He had never been so thankful for the urge to sneeze before in his life. Reid wriggled his nose before he felt them coming on again.

"ItcsH! ItRcsh! ItrCHS! ItCHS! ItcsH! ItSH! IteSH! ItcsSH!"

This time he actually saw the spray. Being slightly germaphobic as he was, it actually disgusted him. It was just running down his face now and resting on his upper lip where it threatened to spill over. He squeezed his eyes tightly together as the tears ran down his face. That just added to his disgust, he was sure.

Walter leaned forward and pressed the shotgun to Reid's head. "Stop it! You're not who I want. You're not supposed to be here. I shouldn't be here."

Reid recognized the slightly rhythmic pacing and the way that he was shouting. He seemed to be talking to Reid, but Reid knew better. Instantly, he understood. Walter is schizophrenic. That's why he's been doing this. He's been trying to get by in society and going after those women. He doesn't mean to kill them. He just can't control when this side takes over him. The drinks that they order take him back to his English days and he finds comfort there. That's why he's doing this.

Walter leaned forward and pressed the gun even more into Reid's head. Reid tried not to grimace as he felt the heat from it, as if it had been fired recently. He gulped as he felt a lump rise in his throat.

"I'b dnot your enemy. I can helb you againdst your eneby," Reid whispered.

Walter growled just as a shot went off.

To Be Continued.....

😱 Plot twist 😱 This keeps getting better and better. This is truly amazing.

Any advice on getting back into writing? 

Reid! What have you done? Why did you go by yourself?!

I’m hoping the team get there soon... and the Hotch’s “disappointed-in-your-decision” chat that Reid and Garcia are going to get when it’s all over. Probably with Hotch looking after Reid at the same time.  😍

I loved the Hotch & Reid interaction in the earlier chapters too.  

On 10/1/2019 at 8:42 PM, 2SHY222 said:

😱 Plot twist 😱 This keeps getting better and better. This is truly amazing.

Any advice on getting back into writing? 

Awe thanks so much!! 

As for getting back into writing I would just say that the biggest motivation for me is just reading Fanfiction and what other people right. I also like to just word vomit where I just write whatever I want. It may not make sense but it usually gets my thoughts out there so that I can focus on them later. It may also help to role play with someone so that you can bounce ideas off one another so that the plot moves a little quicker. That’s what has worked for me but it may not for you. I’d be so happy if you started writing again! I loved all that you wrote and I actually read a lot of your stuff as a lurker before I actually had an account here and saved some of your stories to my notes so that I can always come back and read them later. You’re a fantastic writer and if you need to take a break that’s fine as well. Sorry I just wrote this giant paragraph. I have a fever right now of 102 so that may be making me a little loopier than usual.

On 10/6/2019 at 5:49 AM, BlueGirl said:

Reid! What have you done? Why did you go by yourself?!

I’m hoping the team get there soon... and the Hotch’s “disappointed-in-your-decision” chat that Reid and Garcia are going to get when it’s all over. Probably with Hotch looking after Reid at the same time.  😍

I loved the Hotch & Reid interaction in the earlier chapters too.  

Thanks so much! You are like a mind reader because that’s exactly where it’s going. I hope that you enjoy because Reid certainly won’t :laugh:

I’m going to warn all of you right now that this part may not be as well as others. I rested positive for strep throat and I nearly had a fever of 104 last night when I wrote this. I don’t remember calling and talking to my mom and really don’t remember writing this, but I hope you guys enjoy nonetheless. I’m still not feeling the best and my fever is only down to 102 but I need something to distract me so writing it is. Anyway, let me know what you guys think and I hope it’s not awful!

The shot went off and Reid almost jumped out of his skin. He couldn't help a small wail from sounding deep in his throat as Walter collapsed to the ground, blood starting to pool from the side of his head and on the ground. His eyes seemed glued open and his breathing came in short gasps before he went down.

"Clear!"

Reid recognized Morgan's voice as he hurried in, his gun raised. He instantly lowered it when he saw Reid sitting in the chair in the living room, tied against it.

"Pretty Boy!" Morgan rushed over and Reid instantly turned his head away. While he had been trying to gross Walter out, he hadn't been trying to do so to his friend. "Are you alright?"

Not trusting his voice, Reid settled for a pathetic nod.

"Kid, look at me," commanded Morgan as he managed to undo the ties that were around Reid's legs before he moved to the ones around his hands. "I need to see that you're okay and that you're not in shock."

"Dno," Reid answered, so stuffy that Reid barely got it out. Even more mucus ran from his nose and he grimaced as he felt the need to sneeze again. This time he desperately tried to keep it back, but Moran caught wind of what was happening. He fished Hotch's handkerchief from Reid's pocket and held it secretly over Reid's nose. 

"Go on," Morgan murmured.

Reid refused for a moment before Morgan continued talking. "It's alright. You're alright. Just let it out. There's no one watching but you and I. It can be our secret, I promise. I just want to make sure that you're okay."

There was probably more, but Reid cut him off with a sharp inhale. "ItcsH! IrcSH! ItRcSH! IrCsH! IrcsrH! IrcsH! ItcsH! ItRcSH! IcRcsH! IrcSH! IrcCH!"

Reid thought about stifling, but once he got started, there was no way to stop it. They just tumbled out of him full force, messy and powerful, causing a throbbing pain in his nostrils. He just couldn't help thinking that the powerful hand with the handkerchief in it was actually Morgan's hand and not his own. He felt mortified because of it.

Morgan seemed to sense that so he tried to be quick when he used another side of the handkerchief to rub Reid's nose somewhat clean. He set the handkerchief on his lap and then untied Reid's hands. Reid grabbed the handkerchief and gave his nose a thorough scrub, something that he hadn't appreciated until this point right now when it was a luxury and not a given.

"Bless you, Pretty Boy. Are you alright," Morgan asked him gently.

Reid managed a nod from behind the handkerchief. "Yeah, I thig so," he replied. He was desperately trying to forget the handkerchief accident, but it was too fresh in his mind.

Morgan smiled. "Good. I think that Hotch and Prentiss are in the other room. Do you want them to help or-"

"Dno. I'b good." He rose to his feet slowly and continued to dab at his eyes with the handkerchief and then blew his nose once more to try and contain the itch. He had had enough sneezing for his lifetime. "We dond't habe to tell the teab aboudt thadt, righdt?"

Morgan caught sight of the embarrassment clear on Reid's face. It didn't take a genius to figure it out. He nodded slowly. "Of course. Your secret is safe with me. You know that."

Reid offered a weak grin as he started to walk forward. His head ached and he could feel that his nose was still irritated. No matter how he moved it around or rubbed it with the handkerchief, he still felt like he was going to sneeze. Holding it back wasn't working for him.

"Hey, I got you," Morgan started as he grasped Reid's shoulder just as Prentiss and Hotch made their way over.

"IrcsH! IrcsH! ItcsH! IrcsH! IrcSH! IrcSH! ItrSH!" Reid looked up after the fit and was forced to blow his nose into the slightly soggy handkerchief. He was ware that Hotch was watching him and Reid quickly stuffed the handkerchief back into his hand. "I-I probise I-I'll clean id."

Hotch couldn't help but smile. He dug around into his suit pocket and pulled out another crisp white handkerchief. "Here. That one seems to have exceeded it's use for the time being," he pointed out as he handed the new handkerchief for his agent. He then took the used one and Reid wanted to melt. 

"Do you think that we should get Reid checked out," Prentiss asked.

Reid shook his head madly and Hotch shook his head slowly. "I think that he'll be alright as long as we keep an eye on him. The plane leaves later tonight, so apart from the paperwork, our work here is done."

Reid had never been so excited to be finished with a case before. At least, not recently. He hung his head and took the new handkerchief and rubbed it against his nose almost painfully. His nose was so chapped and irritated from all the rubbing, sneezing, and blowing that he had been doing.

"Oh, and Reid," called Hotch when Reid started to walk away.

Reid turned while Morgan stayed at his side. "We need to talk later."

"Yes, sir," Reid croaked as he hung his head and continued forward. There was no way that that would be good.

To Be Continued......

On 10/13/2019 at 3:45 PM, 2SHY222 said:

I love Morgan and Reid's relationship!!! Feel better ❤️

I love their relationship too! It’s so brotherly and it melts my heart! I’m feeling a lot better. I’m on some pretty heavy antibiotics so I’m hoping that does the trick.

Since I couldn’t go to class or be around people with my strep I had some extra time to write. It’s a short part, but it has some more Morgan and Reid and that’s one of my favorite things to write. Also there is a little bit of Hotch being Hotch and having to scold Reid, but he’s not too tough on him. I hope you guys enjoy and let me know what you think!

The rest of the day was a blur for Reid until they were settled in the jet. The filtered air felt amazing and he already felt the congestion slightly ebb. His nose still tickled and he guessed that the pollen had collected on his clothes and everyone else's clothes. He would jump in the shower when he got home and wash all of his clothes. Right now he was content to just sit at his small section of the plane and pray that his sneezing stayed at bay.

They took off and they weren't in the air that long before Hotch made his way over to Reid slowly and motioned to the chair across from him. "Can I sit here?"

Reid shrugged. "Sure, why dnot?" He kept thinking about the talk that Hotch had loomed over him for a few hours and he guessed that this was that talk.

Hotch sat back slightly in the chair and folded his hands in front of him on his lap as he crossed his legs. "I think you know what I want to talk to you about."

Reid gritted his teeth together as he tried to formulate a way to explain. "Hodtch, I didn't bean to disobey you. I jusdt knew sobethig and there wasn't tibe to gedt everyone else."

"Reid, you could've been injured or killed. You never engage an Unsub on your own. That is BAU 101," Hotch reminded in is serous tone that Reid knew better than to interrupt or argue, at least one until Hotch was finished speaking.

"I dknow." Reid wrinkled his nose as he grabbed Hotch's handkerchief and offered a few painful and congested sneezes into it. "IrSH! IrcSH! IrSHs! IrcsRH! IrcSH! IrCSH!" Reid immediately grasped at his pounding head. "Ow."

"Elevation and sneezing doesn't mix." Hotch brought out a water from under the table and passed it to Reid. "Stay hydrated. It'll stop that lack of air a bit due t the sneezing."

Reid almost hung his head in understanding as he gulped painfully. "Yes, sir."

"And if you ever do anything like that again, I don't think that there is a place for you on this team," Hotch scolded him firmly.

His words seared through Reid like Hotch had just stabbed him. He didn't argue it as he nodded slowly. "Ogay. Thags, Hodtch. I probise I wond't do id agaidn."

Hotch gave a nod of affirmation as he rose from his seat. He walked back to sit across from Rossi as Morgan took Hotch's sleep. He pulled his headphones from his ears so that they dangled around his neck. "Want to listen," he asked hopefully.

Reid shook his head. "I wish I could jusdt sleeb."

"Why don't you," Morgan inquired as he motioned to the plane. "It's not exactly a quick fight from Georgia to Virginia. You should have at least a little time to sleep."

Reid still seemed reserved to it. Morgan just shrugged as came next to Reid and plopped down beside him. He turned up the volume of his music so that Reid could listen to it while it was still around his neck. Morgan flicked his eyes to his shoulder and Reid felt himself being slightly pulled to it. Whether that was he or Morgan, he wasn't sure. Eventually his head rested on his shoulder as he listened to the music from Morgan's headphones. He had his handkerchief under his nose and on Morgan's shoulder just in case his nose decided to drip.

"You can't sleep with your eyes open," reminded Morgan cheekily.

Reid scoffed in amusement. "I'be been told to close by eyes a lodt these few days," he reminded him, but he still slowly relaxed into Morgan like earlier in the car.

"Right, kid. Just relax. Hopefully when we get back we can get you back to normal, or at least Reid normal."

To Be Continued.....

On 10/21/2019 at 9:11 PM, 2SHY222 said:

Awww brotherly love is exactly what Reid needs after that talk from hotch. I loved this short bit ❤️🙌❤️

Thanks so much! I’m so glad that you’re enjoyed it!

We have reached the end of the story. I’ve very much enjoyed writing this and developing the relationships with the characters. I hope that you’ve all enjoyed it and let me know if there is any story with any characters Criminal Minds wise that you’d like to see since I’m running low on prompts and inspiration. Let me know what you all would like to see and I hope you the ending!

Morgan woke Reid when they faintly touched down and Reid was hunched forward a little. Morgan stopped him from totally face planting and Reid was grateful. He looked over it Morgan blearily and rubbed the back of his hand against each of his watery and irritated eyes.

"You good," pressed Morgan.

Reid raised a finger as is breath hitched and he thrust the handkerchief over his face. "IrcsH! ItCRHS! RIcsH! IrcSH! IrcSH! ItcSRH! IrcSH! IrcSH!"

"Bless you," the entire plan chorused.

Reid blew his nose, but it was barely productive. "Thag you. Excuse be."

"I hope that this ends for you when we're finally in fresh Virginia air," JJ broke in as she brushed back Reid and rested her hand on his shoulder.

Reid sniffed selfcontiously as Hotch motioned for him and Morgan to head out of the jet. Reid took one step out into the dusk coated land and sucked in a heavy breath. He held it for a moment before he twitched his nose experimentally.

"Well," pressed Reid, considering that he was blocking the way out for everyone else.

Reid beamed. "Nothing!"

"That's what I'm talking about," Morgan cheered as he grasped Reid's shoulders and shook him. After days of suffering it seemed like Reid was finally going to be able to relax and get over this allergy.    

"Thank God," exclaimed Rossi as he looked up to Hotch. "Do you think he learned anything from this experience?"

Hotch nodded timidly as Reid and Morgan walked down the stairs, followed by Prentiss and JJ. Rossi and Hotch hovered for a moment at the top of the stairs, watching the younger agents flock around Reid. "I think that he learned that he doesn't have to hide in plain sight. We're his family and we'll do anything for him."

"Even deal with an insane allergy," agreed Rossi as he crossed his arms over his chest. "That was some allergy too that the kid had."

"Spencer never does anything by halves. At least we figured it out and just in time," Hotch replied as he started down the stairs.

Rossi stared at him quizzically as he continued to walk. "Just in time for what?!"

Hotch spun around and met Rossi's confused gaze. "Another case, Dave. It never ends." He squinted his eyes as he recalled where they would be going. "Jackson Mississippi I believe."

Dave frowned. "The worst spot for spring allergies. Really?"

Hotch sighed as he tucked the file into his bag and trodden along. "Here we go again."

The End

It saddens me to read the end of a phenomenal fic. I do have a prompt idea if you are interested...Morgan is sick after taking care of a sick Reid (who is still recovering). Morgan begs Reid to not tell anyone until after they've finished a long case. 😎🤗 I have other prompts too but this one keeps popping in my head...

I am a huge fan of your fics 

• 3 years later...
On 10/26/2019 at 7:04 AM, Wolfwings22 said:

Thanks so much! I’m so glad that you’re enjoyed it!

We have reached the end of the story. I’ve very much enjoyed writing this and developing the relationships with the characters. I hope that you’ve all enjoyed it and let me know if there is any story with any characters Criminal Minds wise that you’d like to see since I’m running low on prompts and inspiration. Let me know what you all would like to see and I hope you the ending!

Morgan woke Reid when they faintly touched down and Reid was hunched forward a little. Morgan stopped him from totally face planting and Reid was grateful. He looked over it Morgan blearily and rubbed the back of his hand against each of his watery and irritated eyes.

"You good," pressed Morgan.

Reid raised a finger as is breath hitched and he thrust the handkerchief over his face. "IrcsH! ItCRHS! RIcsH! IrcSH! IrcSH! ItcSRH! IrcSH! IrcSH!"

"Bless you," the entire plan chorused.

Reid blew his nose, but it was barely productive. "Thag you. Excuse be."

"I hope that this ends for you when we're finally in fresh Virginia air," JJ broke in as she brushed back Reid and rested her hand on his shoulder.

Reid sniffed selfcontiously as Hotch motioned for him and Morgan to head out of the jet. Reid took one step out into the dusk coated land and sucked in a heavy breath. He held it for a moment before he twitched his nose experimentally.

"Well," pressed Reid, considering that he was blocking the way out for everyone else.

Reid beamed. "Nothing!"

"That's what I'm talking about," Morgan cheered as he grasped Reid's shoulders and shook him. After days of suffering it seemed like Reid was finally going to be able to relax and get over this allergy.    

"Thank God," exclaimed Rossi as he looked up to Hotch. "Do you think he learned anything from this experience?"

Hotch nodded timidly as Reid and Morgan walked down the stairs, followed by Prentiss and JJ. Rossi and Hotch hovered for a moment at the top of the stairs, watching the younger agents flock around Reid. "I think that he learned that he doesn't have to hide in plain sight. We're his family and we'll do anything for him."

"Even deal with an insane allergy," agreed Rossi as he crossed his arms over his chest. "That was some allergy too that the kid had."

"Spencer never does anything by halves. At least we figured it out and just in time," Hotch replied as he started down the stairs.

Rossi stared at him quizzically as he continued to walk. "Just in time for what?!"

Hotch spun around and met Rossi's confused gaze. "Another case, Dave. It never ends." He squinted his eyes as he recalled where they would be going. "Jackson Mississippi I believe."

Dave frowned. "The worst spot for spring allergies. Really?"

Hotch sighed as he tucked the file into his bag and trodden along. "Here we go again."

The End

I'm really sad, the story had to end but I loved every letter of it. So beautifully written and I adore Spencer's sneezes. Such an adorable little puppy with his allergies