Sneeze Fetish Forum

taking requests!

sickprincess

I've been wanting to work on a new story but I'm lacking inspiration. Definitely feeling some sort of fanfiction but I don't know what. Shout out your favorite fandoms and pairing below if you have ideas for me! I prefer M/F romantic pairing and illness over allergies. Please inspire me!!! 

I’d love to see a Tony Stark story! He doesn’t have to be paired with anyone but he’s always good with Pepper Potts if you’re looking for m/f! Just him being sick at the tower and the team taking care of him would be so nice :)

I'm still mourning the end of Got so I would love to read a fic where Daenerys get sick and have Missandei taking care of her...or Arya getting sick and Sansa taking caring of her...:doublethumbsup:

But since you prefer f/m romantic pairing,it could be Daenerys getting sick and Jon Snow taking care of her.

I'm currently bingeing Lucifer and would love to see a fic with Chloe sick and him caretaking. Or the other way around. Or both because who knew his vulnerability around her would apply to illnesses as well 😀

If you know Chuck, I'd love a sick Chuck. Sarah can be the caretaker if you want romance.

I'm ALWAYS up for a sick Sam Winchester, but that will only give you brotherly love to work with.

From House, I prefer a sick Chase

Here's one a bit obscure,  do you know Tenchi??

Definitely would love some Downton Abbey, Baxter/Molesley.  Preferably with Baxter sick.

On 6/4/2019 at 8:45 PM, sneezelover32 said:

I would love a Grey’s Anatomy Mark/Lexie or Alex/Jo!!

ooooh this one. i like this one. do you have a preference on which character is sick? 

19 hours ago, sickprincess said:

ooooh this one. i like this one. do you have a preference on which character is sick? 

I’d love it if Mark was taking care of Lexie or Jo taking care of Alex. Whichever you prefer though!!

31 minutes ago, sneezelover32 said:

I’d love it if Mark was taking care of Lexie or Jo taking care of Alex. Whichever you prefer though!!

If I had to choose though, I would probably choose Mark and Lexie! Lol!

Okay I'm going to write a Mark and Lexie fic!! I need to rewatch some Grey's first though cause it's been a while 

10 hours ago, sickprincess said:

Okay I'm going to write a Mark and Lexie fic!! I need to rewatch some Grey's first though cause it's been a while 

Omg yay!!!! There just aren’t enough Grey’s fics on here!!!

• 2 weeks later...

An avengeres Loki sickfic would make me the happiest girl in the world. But I don't really ship him with anyone. Maybe Loki/Tony, or Thor/Loki. I only really care about Loki being sick and adorable and cuddly and misrable lol 

• 2 weeks later...

Deku/Uraraka, Kaminari/Jiro, Todoroki/Yaoyorozu are all good pairings from the anime My Hero Academia, if you haven't watched it I highly suggest it haha.

There is also this sexy dating game on steam called HuniePop. Any of those girls with a guy main character would be amazing also!

• 11 months later...

Legend of Korra. Mako/Korra, sick Mako, worried Bolin who possibly doesn't even know what to do with his brother, and Korra who tries her best. 

On 6/4/2019 at 11:45 PM, sneezelover32 said:

I would love a Grey’s Anatomy Mark/Lexie or Alex/Jo!!

^^^

• 3 weeks later...

Would die for a Hotch/JJ criminal minds fic! There are some good ones out there but barely any that I can find where they end up being officially romantically involved. I love a slow build but it needs to pay off at some point 😂😭 Either could be sick, I’d love it either way!

Idk if you know Dreamworks Trolls but I LOVE King Trollex (the King of the Techno Trolls in the sequel) and maybe you could do one where’s he’s sick and the other tribe leaders get to help him? That’s him in the photo. You can look up other stuff if you need to get more info

749CBE10-99CE-446E-8294-40D1A9E13A5A.jpeg

I just love the anime Demon Slayer and highly recommend watching it. One of my favourite characters is Giyu Tomioka - he's just so handsome and cool and somehow distant but very considerate at the same time 😍 There's no pairing needed, although writing a denial fic with Shinobu Kocho would be fun!

I absolutely love the anime Fruits Basket and I would love Tohru taking care of a sick sneezy Kyo 🤩🥰

*if you haven't seen the remake I highly recommend it, especially with this past episode (swoons)