Sneeze Fetish Forum

taking requests!

sickprincess

On 7/4/2020 at 10:16 AM, fieldofflowers said:

^^^

I know it has been over a year since I posted this but I'm going to write a Mark/Lexie fic!!! Stay tuned and thank you to everyone who made suggestions :) 

• 1 year later...
On 7/4/2019 at 12:11 PM, Dylanthedynamic said:

Deku/Uraraka, Kaminari/Jiro, Todoroki/Yaoyorozu are all good pairings from the anime My Hero Academia, if you haven't watched it I highly suggest it haha.

There is also this sexy dating game on steam called HuniePop. Any of those girls with a guy main character would be amazing also!

Yeah. Also, I know the OP said they prefer illness over allergies, but I just wanted to acknowledge the fact that one of the girls in HuniePop 2, Ashley, has sneezy allergies (pollen and candles (strong scents?)); so, lots of potential, there, maybe for a separate fic :yes:.

Been craving for some This Is Us sickfic… would love to read something involving Jack/Kevin Pearson being sick with a cold…. Maybe some Rebecca too 😉

On 8/29/2022 at 9:06 PM, sneezingfun894 said:

Been craving for some This Is Us sickfic… would love to read something involving Jack/Kevin Pearson being sick with a cold…. Maybe some Rebecca too 😉

Oh YES! Me too! I would love to read this!!

Please, Please do Brooklyn Nine Nine! I've been obsessed with it and I need some Jake sneezies. You could pair it with Amy, she could take care of him, or a cute pairing (not romantic pairing but friend pairing) would be Jake and Rosa.

On 8/29/2020 at 9:35 AM, sickprincess said:

I know it has been over a year since I posted this but I'm going to write a Mark/Lexie fic!!! Stay tuned and thank you to everyone who made suggestions :) 

I'm still holding out hope for this, it would be an absolute dream come true 😍

I would personally like some more fics with the Encanto adults. So far only two authors have contributed...at least to my knowledge

I would LOVE to read a Sylvanas (from WoW) fic. Probably would make the most sense to have it take place while she was still alive (Ranger General Sylvanas, not Banshee Queen). Would love a sick fic where she's sick. I think a whole denial dynamic would work well in her case. With lots of sneezes, of course! 😉

• 10 months later...
On 8/29/2022 at 7:10 PM, Ivorygrace27 said:

Stranger things? Steve? :)

I love Steve 🥹 

On 6/4/2019 at 7:01 PM, ID2006 said:

I'm currently bingeing Lucifer and would love to see a fic with Chloe sick and him caretaking. Or the other way around. Or both because who knew his vulnerability around her would apply to illnesses as well 😀

Oh yeah. Lucifer is so good. Would love to read more sneezy stories about these lovebirds! Him sneezing from an ordinary cold would be great. 

I would also love to read some The Vampire Diaries Stories, as I watch it currently for the first time. I'm sooo late to the party. 🤣 I prefer male sneezes but I believe Elena's sneezing would be cute as well. Maybe Stefan and Damon are fighting over who gets to take care of her, while she's sick or something like that. 

Hi! I know it’s been like 4 years since I started this thread but I’m almost finished with part 1 & 2 of a Lexie/Mark story :) hoping to finish it up and post both parts tonight! I’ll update this thread when I have, but will be posting the story in a new thread. 

On 8/23/2022 at 3:14 PM, Saimou said:

Yeah. Also, I know the OP said they prefer illness over allergies, but I just wanted to acknowledge the fact that one of the girls in HuniePop 2, Ashley, has sneezy allergies (pollen and candles (strong scents?)); so, lots of potential, there, maybe for a separate fic :yes:.

didn't know huniepop 2 had a character like that! wish it was Aiko though to be honest lol.

On 7/29/2023 at 1:50 PM, Dylanthedynamic said:

didn't know huniepop 2 had a character like that! wish it was Aiko though to be honest lol.

Yeah, I was pretty surprised, too, when I first learned that piece of trivia. Yeah, Aiko would be nice, I can’t deny that :yes:. Unfortunately; I guess beggars can’t be choosers unless you have access to the source code, and can mod the game :lol:.

• 2 weeks later...

I love to read something about Henry and Alex from Red White and Royal Blue 🥴 Especially sick Henry. Maybe he got a cold and try to hide it from Alex... I don't know🤭

On 6/25/2019 at 1:36 AM, sneezy_frnk said:

An avengeres Loki sickfic would make me the happiest girl in the world. But I don't really ship him with anyone. Maybe Loki/Tony, or Thor/Loki. I only really care about Loki being sick and adorable and cuddly and misrable lol 

oooo yes seconding the loki request