• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Snottygurl

• DozeCode4465

• Hankyrick

• CheekyGuy

On 26.10.2019 at 3:13 PM, Snottygurl said:

אם תרצו לשמוע את המכות שלי פשוט לחצו על הקישור בפרופיל שלי לערוץ היוטיוב שלי, פרסמתי הרבה!! 🤧 🤧

I can't click on your profile 

• 2 weeks later...

I do like some sneezing and nose blowing "videos", but usually there's no image, just the sounds. I'd rather see it and watch a handkerchief being used rather than a tissue.

• 1 month later...
On 9/24/2019 at 3:27 AM, DozeCode4465 said:

Hoping to wake things up here with a little blow survey. 

1- are you a honker or snotty blower?   Does a cold impact the sound you make? 

2- are you a 2 handed blower or are you among the rare 1 handed blowers among us!

3-   Tell us about your nose.  When you get a cold, do you chap heavily? How do you care for your nostrils! 

1) It depends on the day, honestly.  If it's allergies or a cold, my blows are usually quite snotty, but always end up honking (no matter how much effort I put into just blowing my nose soft).  I have to blow my nose every morning soon after I wake up and those blows are usually a little bit snotty, but mostly honking (unless it's allergy season or I have a cold).

2) I am most definitely a 2-handed blower.

3) My nose is a little bit on the smaller side.  My nose usually does get a bit red on the outside of each nostril from blowing my nose too much when I have a cold or bad allergies.  I care for my nostrils by blowing my nose.  If something is stuck, then I will induce with toilet paper, then after the sneezes start coming, I will have to blow my nose again, which provides a great deal of relief!  

• 3 months later...

I'm super embarrassed about blowing my nose. Somehow, I think that everyone has a sneezing/nose fetish (even though that's obviously not true) and that I'm basically revealing too much of myself if I blow my nose in public. So I do it secretly in bathrooms or my car. And it's not usually very interesting. If I'm congested, it's mostly swelling, not mucus. 

• 2 months later...

Hoping to wake things up here with a little blow survey. 

1- I am a snotty blower? Colds have no effect at all!

2- Both ways! I blow my nose with one hand and with two also.

3- Normal nose of medium size. Sometimes reddish😀