Sneeze Fetish Forum

Contagion

Plant

I wrote this weeks ago. As well post it before going to sleep. I love contagion stories.

~

Vicky was pissed off at her boyfriend. She was sick of him always cheating on her. So she came up with a plan for her revenge. First of all, she needed to get the worst cold ever. She slept naked for a week (with windows open), she took cold showers, she stayed close to whoever looked under the weather and she even stayed at the hospital for hours just to try to get some germs. And by a rainy day, it finally happened. She was sick. Her nose was itching like crazy and she could already tell that she would be sneezing all day. So she put some makeup to cover her red nose and texted her boyfriend Carl. He was obviously with someone else but Vicky acted oblivious. She said she would come by in an hour, giving him enough time to send the other girl home. An hour later, she was knocking on his door. She was really good at holding back so she would have no problem avoiding the huge tickle. He opened it with a huge innocent smile. She grinned knowing that her plan would work.

- What's up beautiful?

He winked and told her to come in. Vicky was ready.

- Hey hun. I wanted to give you this.

She smiled and took a bottle of perfume out of her bag. She was extremely allergic to it and Carl knew it.

- Someone gave it to my brother and he said that you might like it since his allergies won't let him use it.

- Well you will thank him baby.

He kissed her on the lips and attempted to take the perfume. However, Vicky dropped it "accidentally". Her plan was working.

- I'm so sorry Carl I hate being so clumsy! 

- It's okay darling.

Now having an excuse for sneezing, she took a deep breath and stopped holding back.

- Ugh.. I think my allergies are acting up now.. I can't believe I'm allergic to this perfume too.

Thinking that it was her allergies, Carl tried to kiss her nose. But while doing so, Vicky started to sneeze. They were so close to each other that she sneezed directly on his face. All the germs were now on Carl's face, and Vicky was living it.

Atchoo! A-ehtchoo! Ahh- etchoo! Eshoo!

Carl looked at her with disgust and ran to the bathroom to wash his face.

- Vicky you know how much I hate when someone sneezes!

He ran off and started taking an actual shower. Vicky knew that he usually took ten minutes long showers so she had the time to continue her plan. She sneezed all over his pillows, covers and spoons, forks and knives. She also sneezed on the door handle and in her hands. Then she sprayed perfume around her own nose, which drove her insane. She went in Carl's room and sneezed her head off.

- AeTCHOO! Aeshoo! Ershooo! Eh-eh eshoo! Ah- tgnx! Ahh..sheew!

Satisfied, she waited for Carl to get out of the shower. This night would be fun.

~

Is this good? And Vicky wants to get Carl sick so he can get all of the girls he's cheating with sick as well. A nice revenge, yknow. Any suggestions? Shall I continue? 

6 minutes ago, NickG1998 said:

please continue with story

💕

~

Carl got out of the shower. He felt better now that he was clean. Vicky saw him open the door she sneezed on and also saw him rubbing his eyes right after. She apologized and made sure to kiss him while holding his head with her hands (she sneezed on them earlier). Then they started to eat. Vicks made sure to give him the spoon she sneezed on, and before giving him his food, she sneezed on it. She sniffed and smiled at him as if she had done nothing. Then they went to bed since it was late. To Vicky's luck, he fell asleep soon. So while he was asleep, she sneezed all over him. He was snoring so he didn't hear her sneezes. She sneezed on his face, chest and.. everywhere. Then she wrote a note saying that she was breaking up with him since he was a cheater and she left, completely satisfied.

-In the morning-

Carl woke up feeling like shit. His head hurt like hell, his nose burned and his throat was really sore. He saw the note and just threw it somewhere. "Whatever" he thought. He texted one of his flings, Jasmine, to come over, and she did after a few minutes. They started to kiss passionately but Carl couldn't ignore his tickling nose like Vicky. He accidentally sneezed on her twice.

- ESHOO! Ershoo!

Jasmine had a sneezing fetish so she didn't care. In fact, she just kissed him more while he was sneezing. At some point, she asked to go to the bathroom. There, she touched everything dusty that she found and wiped it all over herself. She came back and started kissing Carl more. The dust triggered his nose and he had to sneeze more and more on her.

- Eshoo! Eshh! Eshooo! Eshoo-etshoo! Ah eh ehshoo! AetSHOO!

He rubbed his nose and sneezed  more time. He ended up sending her home because he wanted to rest. He had never felt this way. 

- ESHOO! AETSHOO!

He sneezed openly and sighed.

~

Next chapter should be about Vicky or Jasmine? Or somehow both? Or Carl?

I think it would be nice to see both Jasmine and Vicky in the next part. Maybe Jasmine could catch the cold and then, somehow, run into Vicky and find out that she's just a "fling" for Carl? Just a suggestion.

5 hours ago, Likesn said:

I think it would be nice to see both Jasmine and Vicky in the next part. Maybe Jasmine could catch the cold and then, somehow, run into Vicky and find out that she's just a "fling" for Carl? Just a suggestion.

I like that!

I realize this is not the popular request lol but I would really love to see more of Carl suffering from his sneezy sniffly punishment!!! Also great story with an original idea, can’t wait to read more!

3 hours ago, bcj1027 said:

I realize this is not the popular request lol but I would really love to see more of Carl suffering from his sneezy sniffly punishment!!! Also great story with an original idea, can’t wait to read more!

I could add a part with that too!

On 10/14/2019 at 8:44 PM, Plant said:

I could add a part with that too!

You are far too kind to me lol! Can’t wait to read more of this story!!!

16 hours ago, bcj1027 said:

You are far too kind to me lol! Can’t wait to read more of this story!!!

I'll try to update tonight :)

On 10/11/2019 at 12:42 AM, M214186 said:

Jasmine 

On 10/11/2019 at 11:09 AM, Likesn said:

🥰~ Jasmine nd Vicks

Jasmine was happy as hell. She loved getting sick. She couldn't wait to catch Carl's cold so she could spread it to everyone. She took a taxi as fast as she could and got home. But when she opened the taxi door to get out of the car, she hit Vicky by accident. Vicky had been walking around with a red nose and watery eyes.

- I am so sorry. I didn't mean to hit you!

Vicky opened her mouth in other to talk but she sneezed unexpectedly.

EshhH! 

Jasmine looked at her fascinated. Was she sick too? 

- Are you catching a cold hun?

She wiped Vicky's nose with her own hankie and the girls started to talk together in front of Jasmine's house. Eventually, they started talking about boys. 

- So.. you got a boyfriend?

Vicky wasn't sure what to say. She shook her head and admitted that she caught Carl cheating on her.

- Carl? You don't mean Carl James, do you?

- Uh yeah it's.. it's him.

Vicky rubbed her nose with her finger and sniffed loudly.

- You know what, let's get inside. Sounds like your nose could use some help. Doesn't sound like you can breathe right now!

They walked in, trying to forget about their new ex.

Carl at home

On 10/14/2019 at 6:42 PM, bcj1027 said:

🥰~Carl

Carl sneezed openly in the air. He saw the spray fall slowly on his bedsheets. Grabbing a tissue to blow his nose, he started to think about how he could of gotten sick all of a sudden. And then he remembered it. Vicky sneezing on him. He needed a revenge. Good thing that he knew Vicky's allergies: Pollen, perfume and cats. Pollen drove her crazy most of the time. He smirked but felt a tingle in his nose. Burying his face into a pillow, he started to sneeze again.

- Eshh! ESHIOO! ESHHHHH! E..eh...eSHOOO!

His pillow was a complete mess. He tossed it away and coughed in his hands. He decided that was it. He sat down and prepared his revenge. 

ErSHOO! 

~~~Jasmine nd Vicks~

Jasmine and Vicky were now her appartement. Jasmine was super open about her fetish so she immediate told Vicky about it. Vicks couldn't believe that she had it too. Amazed, she told her about her love for sneezing. Unlike Jasmine, Vicky was more into allergies, and Jasmine was more into colds. So they decided to have some fun. Jasmine layed on the bed and waited for Vicky to sneeze all over her. Then she would be sure to catch a cold. Vicky grabbed a feather and twirled it inside her nose. The tickle grew pretty quickly and gave her a little fit.

Ehh.. ESHOO! ITSHH! ISHHH! Eh.. eh- eh- eSHH!

She sneezed on Jasmine's face and body. Satisfied, she layed on the bed as Jasmine got up. 

- So tell me Jasmy, what' ya allergic to?

- Lilies. They make my nose tickle so much.

Both girls went outside to pick some nice lilies. Then they came back, and Jasmine took a big sniff. Brushing the petals around her nose, she decided to stick one of them into her nose for a little while. 

- Uh wow.. this is pretty effective.

She could feel a tickle grow in the back of her nose. Her nostrils were flaring and she finally felt a sneeze. She sneezed and the petals immediately flew out. She made sure to sneeze on Vicky. She look so happy.

AESHOOO! ERSHOOO! ASHOOO! EISHOO!  EISHHH! AH ETSHOO!

~~~~~~~~~~

What do y'all think? If this is bad sorry I'm half asleep haha. Next time I post an update I'll be more awake 🥺

Now I'm going to sleep 

I'm so so so tired

GOODNIGHT MY LOVES

:)

15 hours ago, Plant said:

She couldn't wait to catch Carl's cold so she could spread it to everyone

Deliberate contagion? Yes please, especially if it's between girls. Good story so far!

2 hours ago, Scandinavius said:

Deliberate contagion? Yes please, especially if it's between girls. Good story so far!

Thank you!

Damn!!! Love this sooo much! Can’t wait to see how sick Carl gets and how he plans to get revengeOn his ex!! Maybe he insists the help of one of his buddy’s and they both end up sick and miserable for trying to screw with poor Vicky!! Can’t wait to read more ur a wonderful writer!!!

19 hours ago, Plant said:

Burying his face into a pillow, he started to sneeze again.

- Eshh! ESHIOO! ESHHHHH! E..eh...eSHOOO!

His pillow was a complete mess

And this...absolutely fabulous!!! A sick boy (who I absolutely know deserves to feel miserable lol) with wet messy powerful sneezes is probably like my favorite ting in the universe lol!!!

2 hours ago, bcj1027 said:

Damn!!! Love this sooo much! Can’t wait to see how sick Carl gets and how he plans to get revengeOn his ex!! Maybe he insists the help of one of his buddy’s and they both end up sick and miserable for trying to screw with poor Vicky!! Can’t wait to read more ur a wonderful writer!!!

Aw this made my day :D

thank you so much, and that's such a great idea ❤️

1 hour ago, bcj1027 said:

And this...absolutely fabulous!!! A sick boy (who I absolutely know deserves to feel miserable lol) with wet messy powerful sneezes is probably like my favorite ting in the universe lol!!!

Yes I love it too!

I really hope this story gets continued!!! Plant, if u see this I wanna clarify that I’m not trying to bother or pressure you, but that I love ur story and writing and I really hope u continue it!!! Love ya 😘

On 10/25/2019 at 6:04 PM, bcj1027 said:

I really hope this story gets continued!!! Plant, if u see this I wanna clarify that I’m not trying to bother or pressure you, but that I love ur story and writing and I really hope u continue it!!! Love ya 😘

I'll definitely continue it, I'm just kind of busy ಥ‿ಥ. I promise I will do it soon xx

• 1 month later...

So.. I'm back! I didn't expect to come back this late though. I couldn't find the motivation to write and I was pretty busy but now I have some free time. It's like 7am and I've had a cold since yesterday, and it kind of woke me up. I don't feel good but I can't fall back asleep so here's the story. And sorry for taking so much time!

Carl's Revenge ~ta ta taa~

Carl had been awake all night since he couldn't fall back asleep. His pillow was completely messed up since he couldn't find any more tissues and it was the only thing he could sneeze into. He had put into a bag Vicky's keys, which he had since she gave a replica to him and forgot to take it back, a bottle of a really strong perfume, and a large bouquet of flowers. His plan was almost done but he needed one more thing: Help. He felt too miserable to do it alone. So he called his best friend, Ethan. Ethan was awake playing video games since midnight, something that Carl never understood. 

- Why are you even awake?

- Dude what do you want?

-Help.

He explained his plan and promised Ethan he would give him money after. Carl asked Ethan to brush Cashew, his cat, and to put the fur collected into a little plastic bag.

Jasmine and Vicky~ 

Since Vicky was feeling worst than Carl, she couldn't sleep as well. Jasmine had spent the whole night taking care of her, warming her up, giving her meds, feeding her soup and snuggling. When Vicky had to sneeze, Jasmine would catch her sneezes. The morning eventually came, and Jasmine asked Vicky if she wanted to go to her house so it would be easier to catch her cold after. She agreed and they left. 

Ethan had been taking quick looks by the window while playing COD(They were neighbors) and when he saw Vicky and Jasmine leave, he immediately called Carl. He didn't think of telling him about the girl that was with Vicks, since he didn't know Carl knew her. He found Jasmine pretty attractive though. Carl came by in a few minutes, with his bag ready. Ethan and him walked to Vicky's house, with Carl sneezing all along. They finally got there, and he opened the door. Once in, they locked the door. Ethan was putting his cat's fur all over the couch. Carl took the bouquet of flowers and shook it around the whole house, to finally put it in the bathroom and close the door. He then took the bottle of perfume and sprayed it everywhere, but his favorite part was when he sprayed it on Vicky's hankies and tissues. He also dusted with his own feather duster, and then made sure to spread that dust. 

- Esh'hh! 

It even made him sneeze but he didn't even bother to cover. Unfortunately, Ethan was pretty close and some of the spray hit him. None of them realized though. It was the afternoon when they heard the door being unlocked. Trapped there, they hid in the closet. But it was so dusty. 

Jasmine and Vicky came in.

-----

This night, I'm posting the rest. I'm sneezing myself haha. But I kind of enjoy being cold 😋