Sneeze Fetish Forum

Contagion

Plant

So hey guys. I finally won't write anything tonight, my boyfriend just broke up with me and I feel like shit. So if y'all want the story to be continued please tell me and I'll do it tomorrow. Sorry and goodnight

Here it is.

-----------------------------

Jasmine had just left Vicky's house when she started coughing. Before she knew it, she was sneezing messily hoping she would get home quickly.

Vicky was now at home, and she could feel she was getting better from her cold. But her nose was still really sensitive. She let herself fall on the couch without noticing the cat fur all over it. Her nose started itching like crazy, so she got up and went to the bathroom to take a shower, thinking it would help her. The bouquet of flowers had been there the whole time, but it was hidden behind the toilet. Pollen was all over the place. Vicky turned on the water, but her nose was tickling so badly. 

-Et'sHOO! Ihhh... Ihh'shhh! 

Pinching her nose as an attempt to stop the sneezing, she tried to finish taking her shower quickly.

- Eh-gnx! Aeh'gnt! 

She got out of the shower and ran to her room, looking for tissues to blow her nose. Picking the tissue Carl had sprayed perfume on, she blew her nose. She started sneezing right in it after that. Her eyes were watering and she was gasping.

Carl and Ethan had been listening to it all. Carl was enjoying it, but Ethan was slightly allergic to dust and being in the closet for such a long time was bothering his nose. He couldn't sneeze though, or else Vicky would know they're in her house. Carl noticed how Ethan was trying to hold in the sneeze, and he helped him by putting his finger under Ethan's nose. 

Vicky finally got out of the house and walked to Jasmine's place. She couldn't take it anymore. Hearing the door close, Carl happily got out of the closet, removing his finger under Ethan's nose.

- ER'SHOOO!

He let out a big sneeze and left the house with Carl.

• 3 months later...
14 minutes ago, NickG1998 said:

Please update this epic story and keep up the amazing work 

2 hours ago, bingochamp7 said:

Great story. Can’t wait to see what’s next.

Alright, will update when I can

This is fantastic! Absolutely love the secret allergy triggering and making the other person suffer through it (confined to a fictional setting, obviously)

Wooow!!! I haven’t been on the forums in a while but I’m glad to see this story’s still going!!! I love it so much and I can’t wait to see how sick Carl and his buddy Ethan get from their colds!!! Thanks for being awesome plant! And sorry ab Ur relationship issues! Hope ur doing good!

• 2 years later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...