Sneeze Fetish Forum

holy fuck

bloom

Oof, ngl I felt like I lost a second home or something for awhile. Say what you will about the forum, but there's so much personal growth and discovery I wouldn't have gone through otherwise.

Thank all the fucking gods, goddesses, and any other deities!

29 minutes ago, RoseFever said:

You never really cherish what you have until you lose it, eh? 😅 

Tbh I felt my youth flash before my eyes

Hey hey hey - and as if by magic it reappears, just after I'd well and truly given it up for lost. Welcome back, and thanks to the powers that be behind the scenes who have made this possible :D  

3 hours ago, March Hare said:

Also, be sure to keep spreadin the word, y'all. No sneeze fetishist left behind, okay?

Yes, for sure! I was thinking about this as well because some people only have this forum as their contact with others.  

If anyone notices in the coming days/weeks that an active user hasn’t returned, let me know through pm or the Contact Us feature and I’ll send an email with the address change. 

1 hour ago, Reader said:

Yes, for sure! I was thinking about this as well because some people only have this forum as their contact with others.  

If anyone notices in the coming days/weeks that an active user hasn’t returned, let me know through pm or the Contact Us feature and I’ll send an email with the address change. 

I don't know if you have the power to do this, but a mass email to all members couldn't hurt to update them of the address change.

I don’t have the power to do that so this is just an available option that can be done right away. 

But since emails aren’t sent from the forum, I don’t think we have a mass email-all button. 

Archived