Sneeze Fetish Forum

holy fuck

bloom

C'est la vie. Hopefully everyone who wants to be here will find their way back, one way or another.

Maybe start a thread in testing or something tagging folks that haven't made their way back yet?  I found out about all of this through being tagged in a post.  And people can check that thread to see if someone's been tagged and add replies with their own tags if they notice someone is missing.

Hi everyone! So I know I barely post anymore, but when @MaiMai told me that the forum was gone… I was heart-broken! It honestly made me realise how much this place still means to me and I am so incredibly glad that it's back! Much love! :heart:

On 11/26/2019 at 5:30 PM, NameTaken said:

Oh thank fuck

THIS. Felt like I'd been cut adrift, so happy the forum's back!!!

Happy to see the forum back up and running again. Never would've known it was back up if Phlox hadn't have told me so I think a tagging thread might be a good idea. :) 

I thought it was gone because it wouldn't show up when I searched for it. 😅 Thank God I saw that it was up from Tumblr!

On 11/27/2019 at 2:57 AM, Shay said:

I don't know if you have the power to do this, but a mass email to all members couldn't hurt to update them of the address change.

On 11/27/2019 at 4:18 AM, Reader said:

I don’t have the power to do that so this is just an available option that can be done right away. 

But since emails aren’t sent from the forum, I don’t think we have a mass email-all button. 

Admins do have the ability to bulk e-mail all members and I will be looking to do this when I have time in the next day or two.

1 hour ago, High on Lullabies said:

Admins do have the ability to bulk e-mail all members and I will be looking to do this when I have time in the next day or two.

Perfect! Thanks for letting us know!

Got the email and I definitely do appreciate the explanation. I'm sorry that you were having such trouble getting the assistance you needed.

Archived