Sneeze Fetish Forum

sneezomania

„Well … Haley, I have to tell you something.“

She looked at me. „Tell me, please.“

„Well … this video … as you have noticed, it has excited me. Excited in a very special way. And the reason … errm … well, I guess it's about time to confess you … I'm a sneeze fetishist.“

Hayley still looked at me, not saying anything. Seemingly, she expected me to continue.

„And therefore this video … and yes, not only the video … all those months we met and I saw you fighting against your hayfever, all that sneezing and sniffling and noseblowing ... no, it never annoyed me, it did exactly the opposite, it thrilled me, but I never told you because I was afraid I would hurt your feelings … but now, as you have noticed that there is something going on, and since it is our last lesson before the holidays, I guess it's time to tell you. Yes, as shocking as this may be for you, I have enjoyed your hayfever all the time. Immensely enjoyed. And now this video … that was the climax.“

I stopped talking because I didn't know how to continue.

„Don't worry“, Hayley said. „All that isn’t surprising to me. I'm aware of sneeze fetishism, although I'm not a fetishist myself. I have chatted on the Internet with a few fetishists, so I kinda know about it in general. And so far it's all been pretty good experiences. And with you it's the same, you were always nice and respectful towards me, so I don't have any problem with that.“

I was incredibly relieved. And decided to tell her the whole truth now.

„Hayley, this is very good to know, it's a huge relief for me. But there's something else I have to tell you … it's not just about your hayfever … it's abou you as a woman, as a human being, as a very nice and lovely person … yes, I have fallen in love with you. Since we spent that evening in the bar I knew that you're more to me than just a hayfever sufferer who triggers my fetish. I never wanted to tell you because I was sure you would reject me as soon as you knew about the fetish thing, but as it's our last lesson before the holidays, and because I wanted to be honest to you finally, I thought it's time … to tell you. You have won my heart … you're an incredibly lovely person … you're sent from heaven.“

She laid her hands on mine and looked into my eyes. „Rob, from now on please consider every sneeze you hear from me as a kiss for you.“

„Hayley ...“

HAAAATCHIIIEEEAAWW!“

THE END

A very lovely ending!!!

One big smooch-a-roo-achoo!

Thank you dearly for writing such a great story. :D

On 3/24/2020 at 9:51 PM, sneezomania said:

then I wanted to ask Sheila to push them up for me, but in that moment I sneezed once more, and then ... *sniffle* … my glasses fell down on the grass,

I've always loved the scenario of a girl sneezing so violently her glasses are thrown off her face with the force of it :D Thank you for posting this epic story!

• 4 weeks later...

This fic is lovely - really enjoy Hayley describing her everyday problems as someone constantly sneezing. Well done!

14 hours ago, NickG1998 said:

Please create a sequel to this epic story I loved everything about it 

Thanks for your nice feedback (this means you and the others who commented), but please have some understanding for my decision not to do a sequel to this story. This story is told. 😉

But I'm working on another story, with another plot, but again with a woman suffering from terrible hayfever as the main character. I hope you'll like that one as well. 😃

• 1 year later...

I am absolutely in love with this story (and Hayley), sneezomania. You’ve managed to capture just about every sneeze fetish fantasy of mine, from the embarrassment from constant, disruptive sneezing (and overall politeness) to sneezing off one’s glasses to the uninhibited sneeze- and hayfever-talk and constant apologizing, and many more; and all without me having made a single request. I’m speechless, and very happy the ending turned out well for both of our main protagonists. I’m sure we can all imagine the continuation to this wonderful fic. Thank you for sharing this epic of a sneezefic, sneezomania. I’m definitely saving and faving this masterpiece. :wub:

Saimou

Saimou, thanks a lot for your very kind words about my story. I'm impressed about that. After this story I wrote another one, you can find it here:

Would like to know if you like that story too.

Thanks for the tip, and you’re welcome, sneezomania. I’ll definitely check that one out. :thumbsup2:

Also, your mentioning SneezyKateM and your chats with her really reminded me of something very familiar. Something from the past. I think you’ve mentioned your guys’ chats before.

• 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 10 months later...
  • 2 months later...

Read this one awhile ago as a lurker, but now that I have an account just wanted to say amazing job, incredible story

• 7 months later...