Sneeze Fetish Forum

White versus colorful handkerchiefs

Neogiomach

On 12/27/2022 at 10:01 AM, launderedlace said:

Nearly all my handkerchiefs are white, but all of those have some kind of decoration, usually embroidered flowers. The embroidery itself can be white or coloured; I prefer it to cover a substantial portion of the handkerchief, not just a single tiny flower in one corner

This enormous (61cm x 61cm, 24 inch x 24 inch) vintage silk handkerchief has a natural ivory tone; its colourful embroidery livens it up and adds character! It has a lovely soft feel, and is totally functional

983221780_fullyopenresized.jpg.892a27167c26aaf454a9b59b4296f472.jpg

Not sure if this proves that ladies' handkerchiefs could be huge, or that men's handkerchiefs could be flowery, or neither of those!

On 8/9/2020 at 4:23 PM, HankyDrawer said:

I prefer to use white hankies or white with a border or occasionally blue, especially in public. The problem I have with colourful hankies and especially darker ones is you can’t boil wash them and also that once you’ve used them if you have to use them again you can see the snot on them. I also don’t like drawing too much attention to myself using them, especially the huge red spotted ones I have. Also, somehow to me white one’s just look classier. The fetishy thing I miss most during this period is not seeing guys use hankies and also not using them myself. I do think there are some European countries where people are more likely to use handkerchiefs. Certainly I’ve seen hankies more in Belgium and Czech Republic than in Spain Italy or Germany. Still mainly white ones though. 

Is a handkerchief like this a good compromise between white and coloured: sky blue centre and white border (with or without the appliqued flowers in the corners)? 

1668919604_resized2.jpg.3e86c45ed3a060573096777a8263d741.jpgresized.jpg.eb6eee4f440b2bdaeff8c7b0cb366e38.jpg

• 3 months later...

In israel we have a pink and white tissue together. When I have a cold I blow my nose hard into two tissues