Sneeze Fetish Forum

Relationship with another fetishist?

sneezynyc1885

Has anyone gone there? HUGE fantasy of mine, lol. Someone else who loves sneezes as much as I do! Would love to hear experiences....

yep! one of my current girlfriends is a fetishist and that's going really well, love it, 10/10, stupendous. we have massive overlap wrt our fetish-related preferences, which is dope as hell, but we're also very compatible outside of that, both sexually and not, so it's been very fun and good and healthy. i knew her for over two years before we started dating, which i think helped build a good foundation for a healthy relationship, at least in our case.

i also met my ex on this forum and the fetish-sharing aspect was good, but the relationship itself was breathtakingly toxic. wouldn't recommend that being the first thing you have in common with someone tbh

1 hour ago, jejune said:

wouldn't recommend that being the first thing you have in common with someone tbh

Coincidentally I also met my partner (not ex though, we are still together and there's no reason to think that's going to end anytime soon) here. Like we literally got in touch because "Oh look, another person on this forum who probably speaks the same language" and because apparently both us lack some sense, I went to meet them pretty much the same day they moved to a city closer to where I lived at the time... And we got together maybe half a year later (we had talked for a longer time than that though). I'm not saying it's always been perfect but the problems have come from other things than the fetish being the first thing that connected us. Every relationship is different I guess.
Anyhow, it's been pretty great tbh. Our preferences are pretty similar both when it comes to kink stuff and in general and I especially like having someone to like... worldbuild and discuss scenarios with.

Can’t say I’ve have, although i told an ex about it briefly when we were together, but it didn’t ever become a part of our relationship sadly.  It’s definitely a fantasy of mine as well, and am jealous of those who are able to have it as a part of their relationship.

I have. I dated someone I met here last year for about five months. It didn't work out long-term but I will say it was a very nice relationship while it lasted, as we had much in common outside the fetish. (Having the fetish in common had its perks too obviously :bleh: ) Only in my wildest dreams had I ever imagined I might date someone who shared the fetish with me, so I'm so grateful and glad I got to experience it.

I agree it would be fun to date someone who has the fetish as well! I'm so grateful my partner isn't vanilla, so we can indulge in each other's kinks even though this one isn't shared. 

I'm so jealous of most comments here. I'd love to date someone who has a fetish/es, even if it's different than mine, so that I can be open about my own (kinda like what MoonDuck wrote above). 

I haven't had this experience yet, but it's my wildest dream. It would be so rewarding to have someone who shares our fetishism. Unfortunately, we don't all speak the same language on the forum. There are not enough French, let alone Belgians. I can only imagine how wonderful it can be, but in any case, I wish you all ! ^_^

Nah, but I imagine it would be nice, I guess.

26 minutes ago, oOMariusOo said:

There are not enough French, let alone Belgians.

my first language is Finnish and I found someone from Finland here to share my life with : D
we may not be (as) numerous (as the core anglosphere people) but with some luck you might just run into that someone here

@Sitruuna
Yes of course, I hope so. ^ ^
Maybe in some time spent on the forum, I would cross the road of a young Belgian fetish woman, I cross my fingers. :razz:

I don't actually think I would like to date a fellow sneeze fetishist.  I like the exchange of kinks and quirks, and I also like that this is my own thing.

1 minute ago, March Hare said:

I don't actually think I would like to date a fellow sneeze fetishist.  I like the exchange of kinks and quirks, and I also like that this is my own thing.

Yeah, same here. I don't want to date a fellow sneeze fetishist, but I am open to dating someone with a different fetish. Some fetishes I would indulge, some I wouldn't, but unless they're literally harming others I won't judge them. But... not a fellow sneeze fetishist. It doesn't feel appealing to me. I can't really explain why, I think part of it is that I would feel so uncomfortable having to be the one sneezing, in any setting, and I don't like the idea of a partner knowing exactly how the fetish works and trying to tease me about it. Nope. Loss of control is the thing, it's not loss of control if you know about it and use it against me.

*Disclaimer: At the moment I don't want to date at all, because unless a potential partner is my opinion of absolute and total perfection in everything from personality to looks to financial status, I simply don't have the fucks to give in terms of a relationship effort right now. And this "at the moment"-thing has been going on for the past ten years, so I assume it won't change over the next ten years either, but hey... I'm open to the possibility, but I won't count on probability.  :lol: 

Yes, I'd definitely like to. My kink is more toward roleplaying caretaking scenarios so if they're into that as well, then awesome! 

I think my husband developed the fetish on some level :lol: he really enjoys my sneezes as much as I do his and neither of us are shy with each other about it. :happysmiley: highly recommend a partner who's willing to be involved cuz it's so fun! :lol: 

man. i wish. but i think i'll never mention it to anyone irl so hopefully it happens somehow

• 2 weeks later...

My boyfriend kinda developed the fetish after doing it for me for a while, and it's completely fantastic! 

My hubby and I share the fetish. It's a definite bonus and certainly a lot of fun, but I cant stress enough just how important all the OTHER elements of a relationship are!

15 hours ago, Show&tell said:

but I cant stress enough just how important all the OTHER elements of a relationship are!

Quoted for being the Truth :D Don't get so obsessed with finding another sneeze fetishist that you overlook the many, many other important aspects that make up a relationship, like are they actually a good person for starters! 

Bizarrely, as I think I have mentioned in another recent topic, I am with those who actually would rather their partner didn't have the fetish, or is unaware that I have it.

• 1 year later...

Gosh, I wish. It would be so much easier to accept this part of myself if I was with someone who had the fetish (thought that is, of course, not a healthy way to deal with my issues) :yay: 

It would be so much less explaining, they would just get it.  I've met up a someone from here irl and we messed around for a while but we never dated. But damn, was that experience wonderful 🤣

But I do wonder if it would get boring after a while if you and your partner are constantly indulging in each-others fetish? 

I don't have a realtionship and I never had a relationship with anyone who has the feitsh, but I guess it'll be really nice. I'd enjoy it honesly, and I want to (at least) try how it goes.

However, my roommate (who I have a little crush on) is avare of my fetish. I mean, we know each other since we're kids, and we're reall close, but yeah. He knows it, and he likes to tease me a little, but he's also nice about it, and he stifles when he sneezes because he knows that I like it. He's really sweet (and maybe he has a bit of the fetish, who knows?).

But anyway, yeah, I really want to try a relationship with someone who has the fetish. It'd be different than this, but still nice, or even better. I think.

I've never dated a fetishist, but I'm pretty open about the fetish with partners and (luckily!) almost all of them have been happy to play into the fetish. So, I don't necessarily feel like I need to date a fetishist to get my own needs satisfied.

BUT, I would love to date a fellow sneeze fetishist because I'm such a sneezy person, and I'm pretty bummed that none of my partners have ever had a reason to appreciate that. I think I have the potential to be somewhat turned on by my own sneezes, but I think that would only really come out if I had a partner who was into them, as well.

I've never shared my fetish with anyone but I imagine it would be great if I was ever comfortable enough to do so. And to have a really sneezy gf on top of it... sounds like I would constantly be distracted haha. 

I think it would be great to date someone with the fetish, but I've never pursued that. I've told two partners. One was super game to indulge me, but I was too insecure about it at the time and hadn't really come into my sexuality, so we never played around with it. It was really scary to tell my current partner as we're on a serious path, and I'm now at a point in life where him not accepting this about me or being unwilling to indulge me would have been a dealbreaker. We're still getting into the swing of things in terms of integrating the fetish into our sex life, and I am currently choosing not to involve sneezing at every sexual encounter. What's been really nice is that me opening up about this made him feel safe to ask for something non-vanilla that he's wanted to try. So we are exploring and experimenting together. It's scary and vulnerable for both of us (both asking for what we want and trying something new to indulge the other), which I see as an amazing opportunity to strengthen our bond and grow together as a couple (plus have a lot of fun).