Sneeze Fetish Forum

Relationship with another fetishist?

sneezynyc1885

On 5/24/2020 at 2:11 PM, Show&tell said:

My hubby and I share the fetish. It's a definite bonus and certainly a lot of fun, but I cant stress enough just how important all the OTHER elements of a relationship are!

So very true.

I’ve always thought that that would be amazing! I’m also one of those people who would prefer to be in a relationship with someone I’ve got a lot in common with. Sharing the same sexual interests is definitely a goal. 

Too bad it’s not exactly the kind of thing you can advertise on a dating app 😅😅

• 1 year later...

I have never been in a relationship with another fetishist, but the thought of it would be AMAZING!  My ex-wife indulged me in my fetish, which was AWESOME!

I do like my own sneezes and nose blowing at times, I think mainly because I do sneeze and blow my nose quite frequently.  My fetish has morphed into something quite "extensive" over the years (the understatement of the year......lol).

I would be more inclined nowadays to indulge someone else in their fetish, if that meant inducing sneezes or having them watch me blow my nose, I would totally be game.  Or if they wanted me to roleplay and take care of them while they were sick or something like that.....yep...I would TOTALLY be open to it!

Not sure if this is the right place for this or not, but, if anyone has any suggestions for what I should upload to my YouTube channel (link in my profile), please let me know!  I have sneezing, talking, soft and gurgly nose blowing, hard and loud nose blowing recordings of myself.  Please feel free to e-mail me or send me a KIK message about some ideas that you may have or would like me to do!

Hope everyone is having a great day!

On 1/22/2022 at 3:20 AM, Engmanny said:

I love my partner who's vanilla but can't say this hasn't crossed my mind more than once, another life, another time.. 

I feel the same! However I haven’t told my partner about it, so you never know. Extremely unlikely that I would be that lucky however 😂

It provides for amazing sex, of course, and of course it's great to not have to worry how they will react, just make sure it's someone you are compatible in other ways though. 

On 5/1/2020 at 11:26 AM, sneezynyc1885 said:

Has anyone gone there? HUGE fantasy of mine, lol. Someone else who loves sneezes as much as I do! Would love to hear experiences....

Have t had a relationship but did find someone in the same city and we met up. Amazing time and she had spraying sneezes!!!