Sneeze Fetish Forum

I search for a particular comic. (Apocalyptic world)

oOMariusOo

A few months ago, I found a comic strip on the deviantart.com site but I can't find it anymore. The comic is about 8 pages long and I think it was drawn by Ggolddduck. But I'm not too sure anymore. His profile no longer appears to be on the site. Is Ggolddduck on another site like this ?

The story is about a young woman trying to survive in a post apocalyptic world where the air is contagious. At one point, the heroine's oxygen mask rips and she breathes the contaminated air. In the end, she starts to sneeze trying to get to her shelter to take medicine against the contagion. Do any of you know which one I'm talking about ?

For me it was the best sneezing fetish story I could find on the net. Full of detail ! :D

ggolddduck got run off the internet for very good reasons. i doubt very highly you will ever find their art again, if they're smart.

Edited by jejune

Ah...
Do you think the story comes from him ? :unsure:
I just remember he was one of the more famous profiles on deviantart.com but in reality I have no idea if the comic is really his. Maybe it was from someone else, it was just a guess. The story itself was not pedophile, the only character was a woman of around 30 I would say. I'm going to continue my research to see if I find this comic in case it doesn't come from him.

Unfortunately I recall the comic you described appearing on here, and it was by that person. Unless you're extremely lucky and there are two near-identical comics on the internet, I'm sorry.

Ah shame. :ohwell:
Thanks to you for your reply.

If you find a comic strip almost identical to this one, send it to me. :razz: