Sneeze Fetish Forum

Plant

My name is Cynthia. I'm the proud manager of the Contagion Center. Need a break from life? Pay us a visit. I promise you won't be disappointed.

I screamed internally when I finally got an appointment at the center. I had been on the waiting list for months but yesterday, I got the call. I know people usually go there in order to get sick and skip work but I've just always loved sneezing. Especially the desperate sneezing that a cold causes. Finally, I thought.

Once I got there, I was shocked by how big the place was. A receptionist asked me for my name, Alyssa, and gave me options:

1- Get the virus by injection

No. Obviously no.

2- Catch it from one of our employees

It was an immediate yes from me. The receptionist told me to go to room 103, and I did. Once there, I met Erika. She was gorgeous, and terribly sniffly.

- Hii, I'm Erika and I'll be your partner for this!

- Nice to meet you, I'm Alyssa! So.. this is my first time, how does this work?

- I'll try to get you sick, but you'll have to help me a little bit for today. It's not usually this way, but my nose has been bothering me so much! If it's ok with you, I would prefer if I gave you my cold by sneezing.

- That's ok with me!

I was so excited! It felt like a dream. 

- I'm allergic to pretty much everything, but flowers are what make me sneeze the most. I have a bottle of perfume right here, cat hair in this plastic bag, the flowers are outside and a dusty feather. What would you like to start with?

- The dusty feather!

She handed it to me and layed on the bed. I sat right next to her, my face in front of hers, ready to get sneezed on. There was so much dust of the feather. I placed it under her nostrils and blew on it. The dust went inside her nose.

Ahh.. that tickles.

Then I inserted the feather and started tickling her nose with it. She made the bad decision of sniffling and the dust got even deeper. She sneezed right on my face.

- Hnxxxcht! Ehh... ehtshieww! a'eshhhew! 

I took out the feather and shook it around her nose instead. She directed all of her sneezes at me. There was so much dust I had to sneeze as well!

- Humptshh! Huh'eshh!

- A'eshh! Huh tshh!

There was snot all over my face and some on hers too.

-

• English is my third language so I apologize if there are any mistakes

• Should I continue this? If yes:

1- Continue with Alyssa and Erika

OR

2- Talk about another person visiting the center

?

If you have any ideas, comment them!

oOMariusOo

It's a Adorable little story ! :wubsmiley:

It reminds me of a similar story I read some time ago, where a girl was assigned to enter this kind of center to steal the strain of the sneezing virus. I really like yours too, really, really cute details. The story just seems a little short to me, so I think you could continue it with Alyssa and Erika. For ideas, I'm not sure. Create a sequel, maybe with a little romance between the two women. One would fall in love with the other. For example, Alyssa falling in love with Erika and always wanting to come back to the center to see Erika again. It could be cool too. :razz:

------------
By the way, what are your first two languages ? ^_^

Edited by oOMariusOo

Plant
3 hours ago, oOMariusOo said:

It's a Adorable little story ! :wubsmiley:

It reminds me of a similar story I read some time ago, where a girl was assigned to enter this kind of center to steal the strain of the sneezing virus. I really like yours too, really, really cute details. The story just seems a little short to me, so I think you could continue it with Alyssa and Erika. For ideas, I'm not sure. Create a sequel, maybe with a little romance between the two women. One would fall in love with the other. For example, Alyssa falling in love with Erika and always wanting to come back to the center to see Erika again. It could be cool too. :razz:

------------
By the way, what are your first two languages ? ^_^

Spanish and French! I was planning on making it longer but it was 1am and I was too tired for that. Thank you for the ideas! :)

Likesn

Oh yes! Please do continue! F/F contagion is my absolute favorite. It could be nice to see Erika get Alyssa sick and have them sneezing and stuffed up together 🤩 Maybe after Alyssa gets sick she could give her cold to another girl who comes to the center. There are many possibilities.

Plant
9 minutes ago, Likesn said:

Oh yes! Please do continue! F/F contagion is my absolute favorite. It could be nice to see Erika get Alyssa sick and have them sneezing and stuffed up together 🤩 Maybe after Alyssa gets sick she could give her cold to another girl who comes to the center. There are many possibilities.

I will! It's also my favorite :p

oOMariusOo

@Plant
No worries, the best stories are written with a lot of patience and inspiration. Personally, I also write a few stories but I take my time to polish them as well as possible. Another thing, I've been trying to find other French-speaking fetishists for some time now. If you once want to chat with someone in French, if you have a good command of the language, can you find me by mp if you want ? ^_^

Otherwise, I look forward to reading you over and over again in your future stories. :razz:

ickydog2006

I agree with continuing with these two

Matt alacran

This is great I love the scenario you have going with the contagion factory, it reminds me of one of Likesn’s stories from a while back

NickG1998

I definitely love how the story is so far please continue this amazing story and keep up the great work 

Likesn
7 hours ago, Matt alacran said:

This is great I love the scenario you have going with the contagion factory, it reminds me of one of Likesn’s stories from a while back

Really? Which one? The only one I can think of that has something similar to this might be "Fun for Everyone", which had a sneezing colds themed park, but even that one was inspired by "What a Theme" by Scandinvious 😅

Matt alacran

Yeah I was getting really similar feelings to the “fun for everyone” story, I think it’s like the cold becoming like an industry that does it for me.

Plant

Thank you for all the comments! I know these are really short but I've been very busy. Sorry! I promise

-

Erika let Alyssa clean up her face and started to realize how pretty she was. Cut it out, she told herself. She took the dusty feather off Alyssa's hand and handed her the bottle of perfume. Go ahead, she told her. But for once, she felt vulnerable with a client.

(Alyssa's POV)

I started by spraying the perfume on her face, then I placed it right under her nostrils and gently sprayed inside of her nose as well. The effect of Erika was almost immediate. 

Huh... I h-have t-to... haaa'tshH! Huaa'eshieww! Hn'gxt! Eh-ehtshieeww!

Every sneeze hit me right on the face, and I could have just kissed her at that moment. She looked so desperate, so beautiful. 

- ahH-eET'SHH!

I took a tissue and indicated her to sneeze into it. 

- eh-mph'shhiew!

It got so wet.

W-wanna.. grab a4é ber after thii- itSHiew! 

Of course.

It went on for a few more minutes. Her sneezing, me making her blow her nose in the tissue. 

Plant
11 hours ago, Plant said:

Thank you for all the comments! I know these are really short but I've been very busy. Sorry! I promise

-

Erika let Alyssa clean up her face and started to realize how pretty she was. Cut it out, she told herself. She took the dusty feather off Alyssa's hand and handed her the bottle of perfume. Go ahead, she told her. But for once, she felt vulnerable with a client.

(Alyssa's POV)

I started by spraying the perfume on her face, then I placed it right under her nostrils and gently sprayed inside of her nose as well. The effect of Erika was almost immediate. 

Huh... I h-have t-to... haaa'tshH! Huaa'eshieww! Hn'gxt! Eh-ehtshieeww!

Every sneeze hit me right on the face, and I could have just kissed her at that moment. She looked so desperate, so beautiful. 

- ahH-eET'SHH!

I took a tissue and indicated her to sneeze into it. 

- eh-mph'shhiew!

It got so wet.

W-wanna.. grab a4é ber after thii- itSHiew! 

Of course.

It went on for a few more minutes. Her sneezing, me making her blow her nose in the tissue. 

*A drink

I was half asleep writing this. Sorry :(