Sneeze Fetish Forum

Plant

My name is Cynthia. I'm the proud manager of the Contagion Center. Need a break from life? Pay us a visit. I promise you won't be disappointed.

I screamed internally when I finally got an appointment at the center. I had been on the waiting list for months but yesterday, I got the call. I know people usually go there in order to get sick and skip work but I've just always loved sneezing. Especially the desperate sneezing that a cold causes. Finally, I thought.

Once I got there, I was shocked by how big the place was. A receptionist asked me for my name, Alyssa, and gave me options:

1- Get the virus by injection

No. Obviously no.

2- Catch it from one of our employees

It was an immediate yes from me. The receptionist told me to go to room 103, and I did. Once there, I met Erika. She was gorgeous, and terribly sniffly.

- Hii, I'm Erika and I'll be your partner for this!

- Nice to meet you, I'm Alyssa! So.. this is my first time, how does this work?

- I'll try to get you sick, but you'll have to help me a little bit for today. It's not usually this way, but my nose has been bothering me so much! If it's ok with you, I would prefer if I gave you my cold by sneezing.

- That's ok with me!

I was so excited! It felt like a dream. 

- I'm allergic to pretty much everything, but flowers are what make me sneeze the most. I have a bottle of perfume right here, cat hair in this plastic bag, the flowers are outside and a dusty feather. What would you like to start with?

- The dusty feather!

She handed it to me and layed on the bed. I sat right next to her, my face in front of hers, ready to get sneezed on. There was so much dust of the feather. I placed it under her nostrils and blew on it. The dust went inside her nose.

Ahh.. that tickles.

Then I inserted the feather and started tickling her nose with it. She made the bad decision of sniffling and the dust got even deeper. She sneezed right on my face.

- Hnxxxcht! Ehh... ehtshieww! a'eshhhew! 

I took out the feather and shook it around her nose instead. She directed all of her sneezes at me. There was so much dust I had to sneeze as well!

- Humptshh! Huh'eshh!

- A'eshh! Huh tshh!

There was snot all over my face and some on hers too.

-

• English is my third language so I apologize if there are any mistakes

• Should I continue this? If yes:

1- Continue with Alyssa and Erika

OR

2- Talk about another person visiting the center

?

If you have any ideas, comment them!

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Plant

• DanniSneeze

• NickG1998

• Likesn

It's a Adorable little story ! :wubsmiley:

It reminds me of a similar story I read some time ago, where a girl was assigned to enter this kind of center to steal the strain of the sneezing virus. I really like yours too, really, really cute details. The story just seems a little short to me, so I think you could continue it with Alyssa and Erika. For ideas, I'm not sure. Create a sequel, maybe with a little romance between the two women. One would fall in love with the other. For example, Alyssa falling in love with Erika and always wanting to come back to the center to see Erika again. It could be cool too. :razz:

------------
By the way, what are your first two languages ? ^_^

Edited by oOMariusOo
3 hours ago, oOMariusOo said:

It's a Adorable little story ! :wubsmiley:

It reminds me of a similar story I read some time ago, where a girl was assigned to enter this kind of center to steal the strain of the sneezing virus. I really like yours too, really, really cute details. The story just seems a little short to me, so I think you could continue it with Alyssa and Erika. For ideas, I'm not sure. Create a sequel, maybe with a little romance between the two women. One would fall in love with the other. For example, Alyssa falling in love with Erika and always wanting to come back to the center to see Erika again. It could be cool too. :razz:

------------
By the way, what are your first two languages ? ^_^

Spanish and French! I was planning on making it longer but it was 1am and I was too tired for that. Thank you for the ideas! :)

Oh yes! Please do continue! F/F contagion is my absolute favorite. It could be nice to see Erika get Alyssa sick and have them sneezing and stuffed up together 🤩 Maybe after Alyssa gets sick she could give her cold to another girl who comes to the center. There are many possibilities.

9 minutes ago, Likesn said:

Oh yes! Please do continue! F/F contagion is my absolute favorite. It could be nice to see Erika get Alyssa sick and have them sneezing and stuffed up together 🤩 Maybe after Alyssa gets sick she could give her cold to another girl who comes to the center. There are many possibilities.

I will! It's also my favorite :p

@Plant
No worries, the best stories are written with a lot of patience and inspiration. Personally, I also write a few stories but I take my time to polish them as well as possible. Another thing, I've been trying to find other French-speaking fetishists for some time now. If you once want to chat with someone in French, if you have a good command of the language, can you find me by mp if you want ? ^_^

Otherwise, I look forward to reading you over and over again in your future stories. :razz:

This is great I love the scenario you have going with the contagion factory, it reminds me of one of Likesn’s stories from a while back

I definitely love how the story is so far please continue this amazing story and keep up the great work 

7 hours ago, Matt alacran said:

This is great I love the scenario you have going with the contagion factory, it reminds me of one of Likesn’s stories from a while back

Really? Which one? The only one I can think of that has something similar to this might be "Fun for Everyone", which had a sneezing colds themed park, but even that one was inspired by "What a Theme" by Scandinvious 😅

Yeah I was getting really similar feelings to the “fun for everyone” story, I think it’s like the cold becoming like an industry that does it for me.

Thank you for all the comments! I know these are really short but I've been very busy. Sorry! I promise

-

Erika let Alyssa clean up her face and started to realize how pretty she was. Cut it out, she told herself. She took the dusty feather off Alyssa's hand and handed her the bottle of perfume. Go ahead, she told her. But for once, she felt vulnerable with a client.

(Alyssa's POV)

I started by spraying the perfume on her face, then I placed it right under her nostrils and gently sprayed inside of her nose as well. The effect of Erika was almost immediate. 

Huh... I h-have t-to... haaa'tshH! Huaa'eshieww! Hn'gxt! Eh-ehtshieeww!

Every sneeze hit me right on the face, and I could have just kissed her at that moment. She looked so desperate, so beautiful. 

- ahH-eET'SHH!

I took a tissue and indicated her to sneeze into it. 

- eh-mph'shhiew!

It got so wet.

W-wanna.. grab a4é ber after thii- itSHiew! 

Of course.

It went on for a few more minutes. Her sneezing, me making her blow her nose in the tissue. 

11 hours ago, Plant said:

Thank you for all the comments! I know these are really short but I've been very busy. Sorry! I promise

-

Erika let Alyssa clean up her face and started to realize how pretty she was. Cut it out, she told herself. She took the dusty feather off Alyssa's hand and handed her the bottle of perfume. Go ahead, she told her. But for once, she felt vulnerable with a client.

(Alyssa's POV)

I started by spraying the perfume on her face, then I placed it right under her nostrils and gently sprayed inside of her nose as well. The effect of Erika was almost immediate. 

Huh... I h-have t-to... haaa'tshH! Huaa'eshieww! Hn'gxt! Eh-ehtshieeww!

Every sneeze hit me right on the face, and I could have just kissed her at that moment. She looked so desperate, so beautiful. 

- ahH-eET'SHH!

I took a tissue and indicated her to sneeze into it. 

- eh-mph'shhiew!

It got so wet.

W-wanna.. grab a4é ber after thii- itSHiew! 

Of course.

It went on for a few more minutes. Her sneezing, me making her blow her nose in the tissue. 

*A drink

I was half asleep writing this. Sorry :(

• 2 weeks later...

Erika was getting ready for their "date". At first, they were planning on going out to a restaurant, but Alyssa was starting to come down with her cold and would rather stay at home. So Erika was going to visit her. Even though she felt better, her nose still tickled like crazy and her allergies didn't seem to help. 

- Huh-tshh!

She rubbed her nose and grabbed her coat. The bus was crowded and there were no more seats available. She was standing, surrounded by a lot of people, hoping that she wouldn't sneeze. But her nostrils were flaring. The perfume of the lady next to her finally made its way into her nose.

Uh.. ahhh.. 

Her breath was hitching. She could feel the sweet, but strong scent of the perfume. Usually, rubbing her nose would be enough to stop the tickle. But she was holding her stuff with one hand, and holding the bus with the other. 

Hhh.. 

Her eyes were watering. Had it been only allergies, she would have been fine with sneezing there. But she still had that awful cold, and getting other people sick wasn't what she wanted in this situation.

- Ahh-eHtSHHIEW!

It was too strong to hold back. Surely this will do, she thought to herself. But she was wrong. The woman in front of her, closed her eyes and bit her lip when the spray hit her face, she really didn't want to catch this.

- ehhh... eHT'SHH! eh-tsHHh! ehhTSHEW! tshiew!

Of course, the spray hit her face once again.

Gasping for air, Erika accepted her defeat and gave up on holding back. She started hitching once again, some snot streaming down her face, but just when she was about to sneeze, the lady she had sneezed on, Valeri, cupped her nose with a handkerchief. "At least this way she won't sneeze on me", she convinced herself. She was heavily underestimating her nose.

- ehHTSHIIEW! hEH-TSHHEW! eh..tshmph! htShh'tshhh! hetsHOO!

Valeri felt them through the handkerchief. "Why is she still sneezing?? Why won't she stop?". Then she remembered she had sprayed the hanky with the same perfume earlier, to see if she liked the smell before purchasing it. "oh shit". She quickly removed it, but the air suddenly hitting Erika's nose again just made her sneeze more combined to her allergy to the perfume.

- eHT'SHH-tsHIew! ehHHTSHIIEW! HEH-TSHOO! 

Her nose burned.

-  etShh! eTShhiew! hehh'gnXt! hhgnnxt!

She managed to stifle it. She looked at the window. It was time for her to get off the bus. She was so embarrassed by what just happened that she didn't dare apologize to Valeri. Once outside, she rubbed her nose like crazy and headed to Alyssa's house.

- ehh-tshiew! ehtShew!

She sneezed on her hand and wiped it on her shirt.

Almost there

~

I'm probably going to do both options, but which one first?

1- Continue with Alyssa and Erika

2- Valeri catching Erika's cold and giving it to - x person -

3- another suggestion! 

I totally can't make decisions. Thanks for reading :)

• 3 months later...

I'm so sorry, I know I haven't updated in forever but here it is!

This is more messy, and there's more sneezing. If you're not into spray/germs I don't really recommend this.

Valeri's POV

When did I get so unlucky? There was no way I wouldn't get sick after what happened on the bus. Can I really blame her though? She looked miserable. 

She had a presentation in a few days. On her brand new product, a new allergy medicine that supposedly only takes 5 minutes to work. And she'd be sneezing the whole time. The irony. She sighed. 

Alyssa's POV

Now, waking up with a headache sure wasn't fun, but knowing you'll be sneezy all day sure is. She looked at her clock and- oh shit. Erika was going to be there in 15 minutes. She got up, her head throbbing, and quickly showered. Her itchy nose mixed with the soap scent didn't make a good match. 

Ah-etshoo! HetShhh! heHtSHOO! h..heehtchx!

EH-TSHHHIEW! 

She saw the spray fly in the air, only to leave germs all over the shower.  I can't keep this cold to myself, she thought as she messily blew her nose in her hands, only for the water to wash it off.

Erika's POV

etSHEEWW! tSHEW! eHTSHEW!

Sneezing in her hand, barely managing to cover, the spray hit the other person who was waiting to cross the street. 

- I'm so sorry!

- It's alright, you can't help it.

She finally got to Alyssa's house, and knocked on the door.

- eh-tsHHh! heH-tShew! hetShh!

Shit. Right on the doorknob.

She heard footsteps, and some coughing. The door opened, and a sick and messy Alyssa was standing there, shivering and rubbing her nose. 

- h-tShhh!  Sorry, hey.

It took her by surprise and she didn't cover. Her hair was still wet from the shower, and her nostrils were flaring. So itchy. She took a deep breath, and sneezed right in Alyssa's face, spraying her all over.

- hetsHIEW! TSHEEWW! tshEW! HEH-TSHOO! EH-SHEEWW! tSHH-tSHEW!

- Bless you. You're sneezing even more than last time. 

- This cold just keeps getting worse. I gave it to adother girl at the center, and to sobe guy, I don't think they're ready for thi- hnxxtcH!

Both girls grinned and went inside.

A beautiful cat was laying on the couch, staring at Erika.

- I'm allergic to cats.

She raised her hands to her nose, and released two powerful sneezes.

- tSHOO! HEH-TCHOO!

She rubbed her nose. It had gotten more itchy, and so fast. It was now dripping.

- Ib sorry I didn't know. I'll put her in another- huh....... heh- eh- EHtSHEE! EH-TSHHI!

- No, I have an idea.

She walked to the cat, sat on the couch next to him. She didn't know the breed, but it was really fluffy. She hesitated for a second, wiped her nose on her arm, and buried it in the cat's hair. She took a deep breath, and regretted it almost instantly.

- ahhhh..... ahhhhhhhh..... oh by god... aHHHSTHEWWW! eTSHIUUU! ah eHTSHOO! HEH-TSHOOO! hehhh hEHTSHIEW- TSHEW! 

Alyssa's POV

I think she was too focused on sneezing her head off to realize I was sitting next to her, and that I had gently moved her head in my direction. As I felt all of the spray hit me, all of the germs, I was so excited that I even opened my mouth at some point, trying to catch the droplets with my tongue. She looked beautiful, trying to catch her breath, hitching like her life depended on it.

She leaned in for a kiss, but all she got was another sneeze on her face, specially on her lips.

- HEH-tSHHHHEW! hEHHTSHEEWW! HAH-TSHOOO!

She felt her own nose tickle and sneezed once on her hand, then on Erika's neck.

- tSHOO! ah-tSHEE! hEH-tSHIEE!

Erika's nose was just twitching so much. Her face was a complete mess, but it wasn't nearly as bad as Alyssa's. 

She rubbed Erika's nose, and put her hand over it to catch the sneezes. Her hand got really wet, really fast.

- tSHOOOO! tSHEEEEW! hAH-TSHOOO! heh.... heh eH-TSHIEEEW! iTSHEWW!

She seemed to be done. 

Alyssa took a tissue out of her pocket, put it over Erika's nose, and told her to blow.

She did, leaving the tissue filled with snot. Alyssa's nose tickled, and she sneezed right in it by reflex.

- Hn'gxt!

Erika looked at her, still catching her breath.

- I hope you liked that. 

They started kissing, often sneezing during the process, and played COD. Alyssa fell asleep pretty quickly. Erika spent the rest of the night trying not to sneeze to not wake her up. Eventually, the tickle became too strong.

- hah.........

She buried her nose in the covers.

- heh...... eh...... ehhhhh... hehhhhhhhhh- hEH- EH-HN'GXT! aHTSHOOO! AHHHSTHEWWW!

Alyssa mumbled "bless you", and they both fell asleep.

~~~~~~

I'll continue with Valeri next time, and something else. Any requests/suggestions? 

• 2 months later...

This part is about Valeri, then it's back to the Contagion Center for some female sneezing, which will lead to male sneezing. I will indicate when I'll start with the male sneezing as I know some of y'all aren't here for that.

---

She blew her nose for the fifth time in a few minutes, grabbed her purse, and went outside. Today was her presentation. Oh, if she could, she would've stayed in bed. But this was a big opportunity. She would prove that the product she had been working on, a really effective allergy medicine, did work. And it would all go as planned.

- HEH-TSHOO!

Or at least that's what she thought before she got sick.

- hEH-TISHOO!

She blew her nose again, and walked to the office, the tissue permanently held against her nose to prevent everything inside from leaking out. She opened the door with the hand she had been holding the tissue with, and went inside the elevator where another woman was standing. Valeri raised the tissue to her twitching nose again.

- Hah...... ha..... hA-HA-TSHOO! HA-TISHOO!

The other woman didn't seem to care at all, even though she was trapped with Valeri's germs inside the elevator. She didn't even bother backing away as all of the cold sneezes were contained in the tissue. Until she saw the tissue fell on the ground, and Valeri desperately looking for something else to sneeze into. 

- ha...... ha...

Her nostrils were flaring, she didn't think she would be clumsy enough to drop her last tissue. She was too busy looking for it to cover.

- hAHTSHOOO! hA-tSHHH! hEH-TSHOO!

The other woman stood there, paralyzed.

Valeri gave up on looking for a handkerchief or a tissue. She grabbed her scarf and-

- HEH-TSHIEEW! hah-tSHHHH! HEH-TSHHIEEW! TSHHEW!

Finally, the elevator stopped, letting the other woman get out. Now that she was alone she didn't have to cover anymore.

- hAH-TSHOO! hEHTSHIEEW! hehTCHIEW!

She was there.

She quickly walked to the conference room, where everyone was already waiting. She started her presentation, doing her best to hold back. But it was now time to prove that her product worked. 

- To prove that my product does in fact work, I will do a demonstration. I'm terribly allergic to flowers.

She consumed her allergy pill and waited five minutes, while answering to questions people had.

Her assistant then entered the room with a bunch of flowers.

Valeri then realized how hard it would be to not sneeze, as she had the worst cold ever. Just seeing the flowers tickled her nose so much. She grabbed them, buried her nose in them, and took a big sniff. 

- hah.... snffff.

Everyone looked at her, waiting to see if the allergy medicine did work. The pollen filled her nose.

- hehh....

She kept her nose buried in the flowers, that way people couldn't see her hitching, or her nose flaring so violently. 

- heh heh hah heh...

After what seemed like forever, everyone accepted that the allergy medicine worked. Valeri quickly asked her assistant to take care of the offers, and she ran out of the office. Once she was alone in the elevator, away from everyone, she sneezing openly in the air.

- hAH-TSHOOOOO! HAT-SHIEW! ah.. hAH HAH HATSHIIEW! ITSSHIIEW! iTSHIIIIEEEW! HATSHEW! AH-TSHOOO! HEH-TSHHIEEW!

Holding the tissue agaisnt her nose once again, she rapidly walked outside. She didn't see that large group of people enter that same germ filled elevator, right after she left it.

At the Contagion Center 

Sarah was excited. As an employee at CC, and as someone with the fetish, she had already, hopefully, given her cold to eight customers today. But now it would be different. She would get a guy sick, something she hadn't done before. Guys usually got sick by injection, she wasn't sure why. She waited patiently, getting everything ready.

- Hello, I'm Sarah. You must be Zack?

- Yeah, nice to meet you.

She lead him inside the room, and watched him sit down on a chair as if he had always lived there. 

- You don't have to answer, but may I ask why you want to get sick? This cold never seems to come to an end.

- Honestly, I'm into that.

Sarah went silent for a minute. No one had ever been that honest with her. He didn't seem ashamed, he just said it in the same way he would order food or talk to a friend. He looked at her. Unlike him, she wasn't able to tell anyone. The thought terrified her.

- Sorry, is that a problem?

- No no not at all, I'm just surprised. 

She grabbed pepper, put some on her cupped hands, inhaled some, and sat in front of Zack. 

- eh eh eHTSHIew! eHtSHIEW!

She directed the sneeze right on the pepper that was left on purpose. It was sent flying in the air, forming a cloud around her nose and Zack's. Unfortunately for her, pepper didn't do much for him. But it made her nose tickle and burn. She sneezed right on his face, nose, lips, everything.

- eh-TSHIEEW! EH-TSHIEEEW! EHH-TSHIIEWW! EH-TSHIEWWW! EEEEHTSHIIIEWW!

All of the droplets hit Zack. He gently started running her nose with his finger, massaging the trembling nose to get more sneezes out of her. Once again, she sneezed on him.

- eh eh eh EH EHTSHhH'! ugh- uH- aEHTSHOOO!

Sarah looked so out of control because of all of the sneezing that he got on the edge of his seat and hugged her. She buried her nose on his shoulder, sometimes getting to his neck.

- EH TSHOOO! EH-TSHIEWWW! uH TSHIIIEW! IITSHEEW! I.. eH- TSHII!

Her nose seemed to be done for now. He was satisfied, sure that he would get sick now. She felt as excited as before, but tired now.

Four days later (male sneezing, skip to the end of you're not into this)

- HUH-TSHOOOO! 

He sneezed into his covers.

- hAHHHH-TSHOOO!

Caught a sneeze in his hand, got out of his bed, hopped in the shower.

- HAH-TSHHOOOO!

He sneezed in the air.

He grabbed his last tissue and forcefully blew his nose with it. 

Suddenly he remembered how his roommate was coming back from his trip sooner than expected. He simply couldn't infect this whole place.

- hAHHH!

He saw flashbacks of himself throwing away his last tissue.

- HAHHH-aHH!

He ran to his bed, grabbed the covers with both of his hands, and buried his nose in there.

- HAH-TSHOOOOO! HUH-TSHHHHHHIEW! heh, hA HATCXHOO! hATCHOOO!

He started coughing, and decided to go back to sleep.

~~~~

Not sure if I should/will continue as it could get repetitive, any requests? 

I'm so glad you updated!! That last part was great! Mayne to change things up a bit you could have someone travel for business and their seatmate be a germaphobe, then they slowly come down with it the next day (dry throat, nose tickle -> sore throat, runny nose by the evening 😈) Thanks for continuing!