Sneeze Fetish Forum

Plant

I’m so happy that you updated this story please update soon and please continue this amazing story 

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Plant

• DanniSneeze

• NickG1998

• Likesn

I’m glad you updated. I would love to see Matt get his roommate sick. Or maybe throwing in some caretaking could be fun. Maybe someone goes to the sneeze center to get sick then goes home to be taken care of by their partner and probably get them sick in the process. 

Thank you for updating! I’m seconding the Matt continuation! I’d love some caretaking or even reluctant caretaking by a roommate who doesn’t want to get sick at all costs 👀 

• 3 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

This is actually the first story I ever read on this site, way back before I was a member, AND IT’S SO GOOD AHHHHH ONE OF THE BEST

• 1 month later...

It has been... forever since I last updated. And for that, I'm deeply sorry. I couldn't find the motivation to write, but now I do. I'll try to fulfill your requests, such as the plane contagion one, but I'm a bit confused with the "Matt" one. After reading my story again, I still can't see someone named Matt, so I'll just assume you meant Zack and go with that, but for the next update. Again, sorry for taking so long! And thank you for all the comments, they're the reason I finally felt like writing.

This part is mainly about Valeri who was still very sick and about a new character.

Valeri's POV

This cold was the worst one she ever had. It was the first time she had encountered this specific virus, and her body was struggling a lot to fight it. Oh well. She took a taxi and keeping her nose buried in her scarf still, she managed not to sneeze. Once home, she was going to go straight to bed, but she suddenly remembered she had another meeting across the country. She could forget about getting better while sleeping. She ended up staying up most of the night, preparing herself for tomorrow. All of this to say that her body was still in the worst stage of her cold.

- The next day -

She felt awful, once again. God, her throat was sore, her voice was so, so terribly congested and her nose was always filled up. And when she sneezed.. the mess was everywhere. 

- hah-eSHOO! 

She sneezed in her hand. It was all wet! She took her bag of tissues out of her bag and used a few ones. Wait, did she turn off everything? She quickly threw the bag of tissues on her desk, checked, came back and almost remembered to grab them while locking the door. But Valeri wasn't that lucky.

It started well. Going to the aeroport, she only sneezed here and there. She tried not to sneeze into her coat, as it was made of leather, and we all know what a sneeze would look like on leather: wet. So she sneezed in her hand. She just could not believe she had forgotten her tissues. And no one seemed to sell any! With allergy season, it was sold out everywhere in the aeroport. Fuck. She felt gross touching everything with the same hands where she sneezed so much, but what else could she do? Ruin her coat and walk around with a wet elbow? No thanks. 

Luckily for her, she arrived just in time for the plane and she didn't have to wait for long. She prayed that no one would sit next to her, but again, she wasn't that lucky. A beautiful woman sat on her left, and almost immediately fell asleep. Valeri thought she should sleep as well, but the constant sneezing didn't allow her to. And she couldn't even ask her for tissues because she didn't want to wake her up. So she pinched her nose with her fingers and tried to not sneeze. Or else.. it would be disastrous. It was working pretty well, until someone came to ask her if she wanted something to drink. She stopped pinching her nose to talk, and said No thank you.

- hah- hah- hah- hah-.......

She tried pinching her nose again but it was too late. She cupped her hand around her nose and stifled two sneezes.

- Hee...... Heh-hEH-GNXT! HEH-GNXT!

Her hands were SO wet. So wet that thinking of moving them wasn't possible. She kept them there, and released all her sneezes and germs knowing the most part was escaping through the gapes in her fingers.

- HAH-ESHOO! heH-TSHOO! HEH-TSHEEW! IHHH-TSHEW!

The beautiful woman next to her was now half asleep.

- Could you please keep it quiet? I'm trying to sleep.

And to this, Valeri got so mad! She could have offered a tissue, but she chose to be rude about it instead! So she did her best to hold her sneezing back and waited for the woman to fall asleep again. She carefully took the woman's bag and looked around for her things.

- hah..... Hah....

She found a bag with a few masks and some instruments. She realized she was dealing with a dentist. Perfect. Carefully grabbing the masks and the instruments and bringing them to the bathroom, she took the time to sneeze on each one of them, and on the dentist's instruments. That'll teach her. 

She grabbed the mask and- 

- hAH-TSHEW! HEH-TSHEEW! HAH-TSHOO! HAH-TSHEW! HAH-ESHOO! HEH-HEH-TSHIEWW! 

She took those weird instruments to look in someone's mouth and placed it right under her nose.

- heh-tsHHHHHH! HEH-TSHHHIEW! HEH- HEH- heH- HAH-TSHIEW! TSHEW! ITSSHEW! hah-iSHEWW!

She rubbed her nose. She felt so much better. She thought of blowing her nose with the toilet paper, but decided that it would be a shame if the dentist didn't get sick after all of this. So she didn't blow her nose. She came back to her seat and put it all back in her bag, then held back to prepare the biggest sneeze she could make. She only had one chance for this. She brought her face close to the woman's face and-

- heh.... H-heh.... hah- g-god it t-tickles... Oh- heh- heh- heH- hEH-HEHHH.......... HEH! -TSHIEEEEEEEEEW!

The face and lips of the woman were covered in germs and droplets.

- Now that's ENOUGH! I'm done!

She took out one of the masks Valeri had sneezed into and wore it.

- I didn't mean to, I swear!

To prove her point, Valeri sneezed the rest of the flight in her elbow, as if it really was an accident. Forget the leather, it was worth it! Even though it was all covered in droplets now. But it was too late for the other woman. That one sneeze was just enough for transmit the virus. She didn't stand a chance anyway. Valeri managed to sleep a little bit, still feeling great about her petty revenge. They both went separate ways once they arrived at destination, and never saw each other again.

Kelly's POV

Kelly felt too disgusted by what Valeri did to realize the mask was wet. Truth is, she hadn't really slept and she had been very stressed out lately. She knew she was more prone to get sick so she couldn't stand people like Valeri right now. She was just back from her "trip": an important surgery. Not very fun, but at least she had a bit of a break from it all. But now she was back, and she had to be back at the office in three days. Coming home, she finally decided to throw away the mask, but she didn't think of getting new ones. She took a shower and waited patiently for her boyfriend. 

Valeri's POV

- hAH-ETSHOO! 

She sneezed in her hand for the billionth time. Not very sanitary when you're at an aeroport and taking the bus but she couldn't care at this point. She stood in the bus (all the places were taken) and sneezed as much as she wanted, always catching it with her hand. Her nose was dripping and she kept sniffling. When the bus made a stop, she started looking for tissues in her handbag, forgetting she didn't have any. Her hand were both in the bag when she sneezed without being able to cover, all over the people who were sitting in front of her. She wiped off her nose with her hand once again, and pretended it never happened even though the people sitting could practically smell her sneeze. She got off and arrived at her hotel. It was now around 1 pm. Her meeting was in an hour. She bought a handkerchief and no tissues because she decided it was less polluant. 

She finally arrived at the office, and she felt so bad. The AC was turned on and it was really cold. Or was she the only one who was so cold? She didn't know, but she knew that her nose felt even more sensitive than before. She brought her hands to her nose and sneezed a few times, desperately.

- hEH-TSHOO- heh-TSHOO- hAH-SHEEW- IISHEW!

She wiped her hands on her shirt, took place at the meeting and sat down among her colleagues. A lot of them greeted her and she shook a lot of hands, not wanting to look rude by refusing. She didn't warn them about how she had been sneezing in her hands for the past few days, or about how she had a little fit in them just some minutes before the meeting. Everyone was talking so much but Valeri was way too tired to think of anything to say. All she did was sneeze every minute, now using her handkerchief to seem clean. She tried stifling to be more discreet, but it sounded so wet that she just brought more attention on herself.

- heh-tGNXT! hah-TGNXT! hah... tGNXT!- Excuse me.. hEH- HEH-TSHIEE! HEH-TSHIEW! sorry- hAH-TGNXT-SHiew...

Everyone tried their best to ignore her, but she really couldn't stop sneezing. You could see her nostrils flaring and her eyelids fluttering, and then she would sneeze violently, making her whole body shake. Her hanky was now completely wet, barely containing anything at this point. 

The meeting finally ended, and Valeri went straight back to her hotel, where she sneezed over and over again, often waking up the people in the rooms near her. She would grab her covers or pillow and hAH-TSHEW! HAH-ETSHOO! HAH-ETSHIIEW! HeH-hah-eHSHIEW!

Kelly's POV (Aiden is her boyfriend)

She had spent the two last days busy between work, Aiden, and work. She had been so absorbed by all of it that she had completely forgotten about the woman on the plane, and she had inspected the mouths of many patients with the same cold infected tools that Valeri had sneezed on. She knew she was supposed to desinfect them every time, but who would know if she didn't? She felt like they didn't pay her enough anyway. 

And then when she woke up, she found her throat bothering her a bit. She thought she hadn't been drinking enough water, and left to work after taking a sip. Everything went well. But by the end of the day, her throat was still bothering her and her head had started to hurt.

The next day, her throat was now on fire. It hurt like hell, but it wasn't the only thing. Her head also hurt. She thought of calling in sick, but then Aiden would know she's getting sick and she didn't want that. She had never been sick around him before and she was afraid of what his reaction would be. So she kissed him as normal and went to work. Once there, by the afternoon, her nose started tickling while she was inspecting someone's mouth. She excused herself of the room, took of her mask and sneezed in her hand.

- hiih-tshiew!

She really didn't want to work with a wet mask. She put it back and went back as if nothing happened, putting her fingers in the patient's mouth. And then the tickle came back. A bit worse than last time. She didn't have the time to move.

- itshEW! ihh-tSHEW!

She sniffled and excused herself. She took off her now wet mask, threw it in the garbage, still sitting right behind the patient, facing him. She was going to reach for a new mask, but then the tickle came back. So strong this time. She quickly try to reach for the mask but it was too late. She didn't have the time to cover and sneezed right on the patients face.

- HIIH-TSHIEW! HEH-TSHIEW!

She stayed there paralysed. She couldn't believe what she had just done, but luckily, the patient understood that it was an accident. After that, Kelly decided to head straight home and asked someone to take over for her. She took a shower and waited for Aiden to come home.

Alright, that's pretty much it for now. I shouldn't take months to update this time, don't worry! And I didn't forget about Zack and the rest. 

Any suggestions, requests, feedback is greatly appreciated! If this is too many characters at once, or if it's repetitive, please let me know.

• 1 month later...

Here's the next part! This is a continuation of Kelly & her boyfriend.. Also, sorry for these names. I honestly dislike them but I can't think of anything other than basic names.

Again, if you're not into mess/contagion, I wouldn't recommend.

Kelly & Aiden

There was no way she'd go to work tomorrow. Not after this embarrassment. Even though she couldn't stop sneezing at work, after showering, she just couldn't get them out anymore. No, the tickle was still there, worse even, it teased her constantly, resulting in her only having false starts. She knew Aiden would be home any time now, and she patiently waited until he was finally there.

- Hey there.

He kissed her on the forehead. Kelly looked at him, and said hello in a congested voice. She then told him about everything, and he felt so bad for her. He went in for a kiss but for stopped- "I don't want to get you sick." He didn't care. He couldn't care less. He thought that if he did get sick, then she wouldn't have a reason not to kiss him. 

- God I really need to sneeze but it just won't come out! It's like stuck. 

She rubbed her nose for the millionth time.

- Let me help you. 

- Help me? How?

- I can help you sneeze!

Obviously, the point wasn't really to help her, but to get her to sneeze and spread all of her germs with him.

- Well... okay. But how?

- Remember how allergic to dust you are?

He left and found a feather duster.

- Nope. You're crazy. This is not happening.

- C'mon baby, then your nose won't feel so itchy!

Aiden hesitantly nodded in approval and he shook it on her nose.

Kelly took a big breath, inhaling all the tiny particules of dust and of the feathers. She tried to cover but he grabbed her wrists. 

- hIH.... HIIH-TSHIEW! 

- Careful there, you'll hit the feather duster with your hands! Just don't cover.

- wh-what- hIH-TSHIIIEW! 

She sneezed right on his face. Her sneezes were so messy and wet!

- I'm so sorr- HIH-TSHIEW! HAH-TSHIEW! HAH-TSHOO! HAH-ISHEWW! ISHIIEW! 

- It's okay, don't worry about it. Bless you. He kissed the tip of her nose, which instantly made her sneeze.

- hIH-TSHEW! TSHEW! hAH-TSHIEW!

They waited for a good thirty seconds in that position, but nothing else came out. Satisfied, they went to bed, but he made sure to stay up to weaken his immune system and therefore, catch Kelly's cold.

Okay that was pretty short but writing male stuff is out of my comfort zone and I find it difficult so I think I'll just stop here! Still wanted to show him trying to get sick though.

• 3 weeks later...

Please update this wonderful story and keep up the amazing work I would definitely read more of this story 

• 11 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...