Sneeze Fetish Forum

Sneezes and sniffles

loud_itchynose

Ugh my allergies are really doing me in today. I’ve been sneezy and sniffly the whole day and I don’t even know if it’s the pollen or the dust making me sneeze. I started my day with a very loud not 1,not 2,not 3 but 4 “HAH-ESHOO”’s . I have no idea what started it but as soon as Pandora’s box (my nose) released those sneezes I couldn’t stop for the rest of the day. I’ve been sneezy and my nose has been running since this morning. 

The runny nose is the worst part, I’ve run out of tissues and I can’t seem to find my handkerchiefs so now all I have to wipe my nose with are paper towels.. my nose is so sore and it hurts to just wiggle my nose :(

I’m really self conscious about my sneezes because of how loud they are, they sound like a loud “HACHOO” or “HA-ESHOO” or sometimes “HA-ESHH-ECHOO”. So because of that I’ve started trying to stifle. I haven’t really gotten the hang of it though, it only works if I pinch my nose and grit my teeth when I sneeze otherwise it just sounds like a huge loud regular sneeze. 

Over the years the number of times I sneeze has gone up as well :( I can feel in my nose if I’m going to sneeze a double but when I pinch my nose and sneeze, the sneeze will multiply and the usual 2 sneezes will become 4-5 sneeze squeaks. 

Well it’s better than my wet and loud sneezes!!

2 hours ago, Macy said:

So because of that I’ve started trying to stifle. I haven’t really gotten the hang of it though,

I used to practice this when I was younger, until it became second nature.

By the sound of it, you have got plenty of chance to practice right now!

:joal:

47 minutes ago, Joal 555 said:

I used to practice this when I was younger, until it became second nature.

By the sound of it, you have got plenty of chance to practice right now!

:joal:

For sure, I thought the sneezing and sniffling would have stopped by now but I’m still going haha

31 minutes ago, Femsnzspry said:

Blesss you and loud and wet sneezes are always good

Thanks for the blessing :) I’m fine with the loud and wet sneezes when I’m alone but in front of others it just seems icky and I always end up needing to wipe my nose so I don’t wanna attract much more attention :( 

Ok scratch that, maybe I’m catching a little cold. I was thinking about the sneezing and I realised that my allergy sneezes sound more like a “HA-hAESHH” and they’re usually drier but these sneezes have been wetter sounding like a “HACHOO” “HAESCHOO” and makes me need to blow my nose after a sneeze. 

Gosh I hate blowing my nose especially in front of others, it just makes me feel self-conscious and even more aware of my sneezes and sniffles.

Speaking of the sniffles, my nose has been running like crazy. I’m constantly dabbing at it and the constant touching and sniffing is actually making me sneeze more. So now I’ve possibly got a little cold and a sore sneezy nose

@Macy
I love the expression you used. "Pandora's Box" A mythical box that seems to contain a cataclysm, I love this expression associated with sneezing. It is quite original and surprisingly attractive. With your permission, I will reuse it in my stories. :razz:

To stifle your sneezes without having to pinch your nose, you need to hold your breath as you sneeze. Personally, I place my tongue on the palate of the mouth at the key moment. While blocking my breathing for a mini second to be able to stifle my sneezes. If this can help you.

In any case thank you for your Self-obs, it was very pleasant to read.
However, I hope you end up feeling better or at least more comfortable.

Hope to read you again and bless you. ^_^

Edited by oOMariusOo
12 hours ago, oOMariusOo said:

@Macy
I love the expression you used. "Pandora's Box" A mythical box that seems to contain a cataclysm, I love this expression associated with sneezing. It is quite original and surprisingly attractive. With your permission, I will reuse it in my stories. :razz:

Glad you like it hehe, go ahead and use it :) 

UPDATE

It’s been a relatively sneezey day. I’ve had 2 fits of sneezes both of them around 6-10 sneezes and I’ve been sneezing off and on throughout the day.

Maybe there’s something in the air because there’s like a constant itch in the tip of my nose. I managed to find my handkerchief so I’ve been using that lots. 

I caught my 2nd sneeze fit into that handkerchief, well more like scrambling madly to find it before my nose exploded. It was like once I started going “HA-ESHOO” “HACHOO” “HAESSHOO” it wouldn’t stop and they just came again and again. 

I’ve never been much of a hitcher and my sneezes don’t tease but today I caught myself going “Ha...hee..ha-aah-HAESHOO” with the last sneeze of my fit. 

I was thinking maybe since my nose is clearly going through something, I’d just continue writing about it here

I'm loving this topic, thanks for being so candid about your potential cold, though I have to disagree and say nothing is better than loud sneezes =p

Bless you for your sneezes and for your little cold. Glad you managed to find a handkerchief too.

How many handkerchiefs did you have for your cold? Hope you had plenty

Loud sneezes are the best; and the more sneezes in a row, the better :D. So, no need to be self-conscious about them. Bless you many, many times, Macy :heart:.

• 2 weeks later...

Update

I swear there’s something in the air which keeps making me sneeze. I’m a naturally sneezy person (I can’t deal with dust at all, pollen sets me off as well). It’s reached a point where I can feel the itch in the tip of my nose and it just grows until my nose explodes into a “HAESHOO”. I’ve started to hitch as well so now my sneezes start with a 1 minute warning of a itch in the tip of my nose, moving into a “HA...Ahh...HAECHOO”. 

I’ve tried rubbing my nose to stop them from escaping but all it does for me is makes me sneeze more and the sneezes become even more wet. I’ve never been much of a blower but with these sneezes, after just 2 of them I always need to blow my nose. Sometimes even just the blowing makes my nose itch even more so I’ll keep sneezing “HAECHOO, HAESHH, HA-HA-HASHOO”. It’s like a cycle of itch,sneeze,blow,itch,sneeze and finally scrub at my itchy tickly nose!! 

I already sneezed twice while writing this!

On 12/11/2020 at 7:20 AM, Macy said:

t’s reached a point where I can feel the itch in the tip of my nose and it just grows until my nose explodes into a “HAESHOO”

Thanks for the regular updates @Macy I especially like the way you describe your sneezes, and how they are changing. Very happy to read any updates you may care to add :D 

• 5 weeks later...

Update

Nose massage sneezes

I was in the middle of one of my usual snifflly sneeze spells (my neighbour was cutting the grass). I have  no idea what it is about grass that makes me sneeze but maybe it’s the smell because oooooh it smells so good but wow it makes me go HA-CHOO! 

Anyway I had started up the usual “HA-HA-HACHOO”S and “HA-ESHOOO”S when one of the sneezes got stuck. Now this is when the fun begins.... I had remembered seeing this thing where if you’re allergies are acting up and you can’t get a sneeze out you should massage your nose. Massage mind you, not rub (take it from a well practiced nose-rubber scruncher. Side to side,up and down,swipe up,scrunch your nose up and sniff, I’ve done it al). So I put my hand over my nose and gently rubbed it in a circular motion. I also rubbed the sides of my nose and then I felt it.

“HA...HEeee-HAESSHOO” “HACHOO” “HA-ESHOOO” the sneezes exploded from my nose. Wow I had never felt anything like that before! It felt so good to get out!

Bless you Mary

Usually I try to massage my nose if I can't get a sneeze out too and that my nose itches. I Usually grab my handkerchief and massage my nose with that until I sneeze or need to blow my nose.

• 1 month later...

Hey everyone here’s a sneezy update for y’all. So my nose is killing me today oh my gosh. I literally cannot stop sneezing since I woke up, I’ve lost count but I’m probably sure it’s more than 30 at least

This morning I woke up with a stuffy nose and as soon as I rubbed it I started to sneeze. My sneezes aren’t small and cutesy instead they’re loud and kind of sound like “HA-CHOO” and “HA-ESHOOO” . I literally can’t stop sneezing and wiping my nose. Once I wipe and blow my nose it brings out another “HA-ACHOO” “HA-ha..HAESHOO” and it wont stop. I’m one of those sneezers who can’t just sneeze once but it’s always in 2s-3s.

Today my nose has been leaky,stuffy,itchy and sneezy all at the same time ugh. I’ve given up on tissues, something about tissues makes me sneeze even more so I’ve taken to rubbing my nose with a handkerchief to try and hit the itch. While writing this bit I’ve been crinkling and scrunching up my nose *sniffles* there’s no sneezing now but damn it itches 

• 4 months later...

Itchy sneezes

Here’s another sneeze update for you guys!!

I don’t know what it is but I can’t seem to stop sneezing today and if I’m not sneezing I’m in a limbo where my nose just itches. While just typing that first sentence I’ve already sneezed 4 times. These sneezes are the most infective sneezes ever. From my previous posts up above, my sneezes are really loud and sound like “HA-CHOO” and “HA-ESHOO” these are really itchy and small.

UGHH it feels like I’m sneezing in lowercase it’s just small “eshoo”’s over and over again. My nose is incredibly tickly and itchy and is bright red from my rubbing and sneezing 🤧