Sneeze Fetish Forum

Don't Overdo It (Genshin Impact, Various, M)

monochrome

OHHHH KAAEEYYYAAAAAAAAA

You silly biiiiitch 🥺💖 rest, stupid

I adore how you wrote this oh my god, following Diluc's thoughts and trying to figure out why Kaeya is there but failingggg 😭😭💖💖💖 stupid man needs to rest!!! 

I saw a post on twitter that mentioned a headcanon called Vision sickness and for a moment I thought Kaeya had that bwahaha 

Ahhh, miserable and alone in a bar with your former childhood friend - a perfect time to tip toe closer to honesty ❤️

Just hoppped on the genshin train OH BOY!!! DO I LOVE ME SOME SICK KAEYA I SAY YES! DILUC AS A BONUS? DOUBLE YES!!

I love the way you write out their characters especially in this one. Kaeya playing it cool literally by trying to cover everything up with his smugness is EVERYTHING. PLS make more of these IM SO IN LOVE 😫❤️❤️

Omg why am I just seeing this??? Aaaah I love Kaeya, I love his smugness and how he tries to keep the act up despite being so sick. And the fact he was losing his voice is just 💕💕💕 Don't worry, I don't think I'll ever get tired of these two lmao, the way you write their dynamic is just so cute and interesting!

• 2 years later...
  • 4 weeks later...

OH MY GODD I just got into genshin and I'm going crazy over this. The albedo one especially 😳 

Ooughh I so badly wanna write some genshin stuff but I'm not about to put a ton of effort into writing just for no one to read it lol
I make a buncha character wavs but i put it on tumblr sjdfsd

But oh my goodness I am always looking for more fanfic content. My favs are underrated as hell but this is making me appreciate Albedo a lot more 😳 I'll defo come back and read this every now and then