Sneeze Fetish Forum

BRIDGERTON

Bee

There's some stuff on Tumblr ! Message me and I'll give more details (my friend isn't on the forum so she doesn't want her tumblr url thrown around on here)

I did actually try to message you, but I received a note that you can't receive messages as you're pending. Would you be able to message me with details please?

FULL DISCLOSURE: I’m not a moderator, just passing along info and trying to keep people out of trouble.

@Bongo Sadly, Pending members can neither receive nor send Private Messages on the Forum. :(

@Bee Just a reminder in advance, since I totally get the urge to want to connect: posting any type of contact details in a Forum post is against the rules. That said, if (and ONLY if; it’s not a suggestion, just info) you want to be able to be contacted by people on the Forum, you can use the “Contact Us!” button to request that your email or other contact info be added to your profile, which can be seen by all non-Pending members.

• 3 weeks later...

Hi @MyOwnPrivateSFC

I understand, I was not going to post contact info. I meant to ask her to message me on here as I was not aware that I cannot send private messages. Thanks for the info on that, I will not be doing that though as I don't want my contact info on here. Guess I'll just have to wait til I'm not pending anymore to message anyone

On 2/16/2021 at 3:02 PM, Bee said:

Hi @MyOwnPrivateSFC

I understand, I was not going to post contact info. I meant to ask her to message me on here as I was not aware that I cannot send private messages. Thanks for the info on that, I will not be doing that though as I don't want my contact info on here. Guess I'll just have to wait til I'm not pending anymore to message anyone

Are things still pending?? I would love to get the links to those stories from you 🥺 

Also, I’m not sure if you’ve read the books or not but I posted a really good find in the “Sneezing in the media” section if you want to go check it out!

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/21/2021 at 2:32 AM, ThatSneezyGirl said:

Are things still pending?? I would love to get the links to those stories from you 🥺 

Also, I’m not sure if you’ve read the books or not but I posted a really good find in the “Sneezing in the media” section if you want to go check it out!

Yeah unfortunately. Does anyone know what I can do to get out of the pending stage? LOL

• 1 year later...
On 3/7/2021 at 9:23 PM, Bee said:

Yeah unfortunately. Does anyone know what I can do to get out of the pending stage? LOL

No idea how to get out of the pending stage, but as soon as you figure it out, please let me know so I can do it too lol. Also... hoping I can get in on this link too? Bridgerton is everything and more🙂

• 1 month later...

Okay but actually can someone write a bridgerton fic tho? I'm a horrible writer so I can't do it but imagine Anthony developing some sort of flower allergy (he had it in the books! just only sneezed once). I see it now.. his siblings come visit him and Kate at Aubrey Hall and gear up to play a game of pall mall. Anthony, competitive and stubborn as always, refuses to acknowledge this new allergy (allergies are for the weak in his mind) and pushes himself through the game trying to hide it from everyone. Kate, being the Kate we all know and love, picks up on it immediately and leads him into situations that make it worse because 1) hes being stupid, 2) its fun to rile him up, and 3) she kind of likes it? 

Edit to above - I probably shouldn't say Anthony views allergies as being for the weak given what happened to his father... so instead he views hayfever as being for the weak. 

• 1 month later...
On 6/2/2022 at 11:51 PM, Hyacinth said:

Edit to above - I probably shouldn't say Anthony views allergies as being for the weak given what happened to his father... so instead he views hayfever as being for the weak. 

Yes!!  I would SO read something like that.

Or any Anthony sf

Or Sir Phillip 

• 10 months later...
On 6/3/2022 at 5:48 AM, Hyacinth said:

Okay but actually can someone write a bridgerton fic tho? I'm a horrible writer so I can't do it but imagine Anthony developing some sort of flower allergy (he had it in the books! just only sneezed once). I see it now.. his siblings come visit him and Kate at Aubrey Hall and gear up to play a game of pall mall. Anthony, competitive and stubborn as always, refuses to acknowledge this new allergy (allergies are for the weak in his mind) and pushes himself through the game trying to hide it from everyone. Kate, being the Kate we all know and love, picks up on it immediately and leads him into situations that make it worse because 1) hes being stupid, 2) its fun to rile him up, and 3) she kind of likes it? 

I could definitely write something of the kind, your prompt is inspiring

Plus writing witty dialogues between them & probably denying from Anthony could be something way too funny for me so... 🤭

12 hours ago, Lily said:

I could definitely write something of the kind, your prompt is inspiring

Plus writing witty dialogues between them & probably denying from Anthony could be something way too funny for me so... 🤭

Ahh!! please do!! I would love to read it 🤩

Oh my gosh, yes to all of the answers above. I adore Anthony. He's such an anxious little puppy (I'm allergic to dogs). 

I would love to read some fanfiction here about him having hayfever. It's such a "new" condition in regency era. I believe it was called "rose cold". I also once watched and interview where Jonathan Bailey, the actor who plays Anthony said that he's allergic to cats. So cat allergies would also be appreciated for a fanfic prop.