Sneeze Fetish Forum

Early fetish memories?

Lexie13

I used to always re-watch scenes on TV of a character sneezing. My favorite was the mini-musical number from the Disney mpvie Winnie the Pooh and srping time with roo. It's a prolonged build up to a monstrous sneeze that destroys the room. I think that scene gave me my life for unrealisticly huge sneezes.

as a kid I used to draw comics of people sneezing 😁 conversations went like

"ohh the weather is so nice today, isn't it" 

"y-yeah.. but th-the bright sunlight is about to make me snee- ACHOO"

I thought I was just weird but now I can see that I was only developing this fetish :)

Sword of the Stone and Animaniacs awoke that interest in me. I used to watch frame by frame shots of the latter.

On 4/20/2021 at 8:46 AM, Jettous said:

My favorite episode of every cartoon was always the ones involving sneezing. I used to watch them over and over again. I also used to find a way to work someone with a cold into any pretend play scenario. I even went as far as making my friends pretend they had colds while we were playing house or other make believe games. I had it bad. 

omg sameee! literally, every time when I was doing something with my friends I wanted to include sneezing in it on some way 😁 I thought I was just weird

• 1 year later...

When I saw Alice in Wonderland, I saw Alice tried not to sneeze, but her body was stuck with a house, so she couldn’t rub or pinch her nose. She was hitching desperately, kept on sniffing ashes into nose and couldn’t avoid. Finally she couldn’t hold back anymore fully inhaled and burst out sneezing. That scene seems so satisfying and I kept repeating and enjoyed watching that scene. That part is still the best for me

I remember being at school, couple teachers would sneeze and blow there nose, and I would just stare at them😂

On 8/30/2021 at 10:17 PM, Mal said:

I remember my kindergarten teacher had a very dainty sneeze and would put her finger under her nose when sneezing. Of course at the time, I had no idea why I would watch her do this so intently, but to this day the image of it is completely burned in my brain in the best way and I actually still think about it a lot. 

OH and obviously watching the Cloris Leachman scene in The Muppet Movie was major sneeze fetish awakening content....

Was that Cloris Leachman? Damn! Ya learn something new every day.😊

Yes, my earliest memory that comes to mind is my First Grade teacher circa 1973.

• 3 weeks later...
On 2/11/2023 at 5:46 PM, Omk12022 said:

I remember being at school, couple teachers would sneeze and blow there nose, and I would just stare at them😂

Not my earliest memory but a teacher (who sneezed frequently) sneezed a triple, there was quite a lengthy build up between the sneezes, and I’m pretty sure she caught me staring but she didn’t say anything. After she’d finished sneezing she just stared back with a somewhat intrigued stare 

Cartoons always stood out to me when I was little. But I remember seeing an episode of Alex Mack while at my grandparents, and Alex had a cold and sneezed a bunch - and it was, different. I knew then I was in for a good ride ;)

As for me, one of my earliest memories was of really, really liking this particular bit on Sesame Street:

This is the sort of thing that's ok to post because no one under 18 is actually shown. The Count is around 700 years old, probably 8th or 9th gen.

• 2 weeks later...

I remember being 5 years old and having a very sneezy babysitter.  I only have the vaguest memory of what she looked like but she would have spectacular sneezing fits, probably 15-20 at a stretch.   Her sneezes were really strong and wet, she would sneeze into something, probably a hanky but I can’t be sure.  She’d sneeze and blow, repeat.  I remember being mesmerized by it, it’s all a very vague memory but it has stuck with me.

On 2/27/2023 at 6:26 PM, webmeistro said:

As for me, one of my earliest memories was of really, really liking this particular bit on Sesame Street:

This is the sort of thing that's ok to post because no one under 18 is actually shown. The Count is around 700 years old, probably 8th or 9th gen.

This for sure! Also just watching cartoons. Any cartoon that had even a single sneeze would have my undivided attention 

Definitely cartoons, as others have said. It’s weird, too, because there’s just something about cartoon sneezes that makes them almost better! The exaggerated holdbacks, more vocal, etc. It’s basically it’s own SF subcategory.

• 5 months later...

Interestingly enough (and because I noticed a bit of Muppet talk on the forum), I remember recently finding a fun sneeze in Muppets Take Manhattan from I think Rizzo the rat. It's subtle but sometimes it's the little things you don't think much of as a kid until you see it again when re-watching the movie. When talking with some friends about it, we noticed his sneezes are also frequent in the comic adaptation of the movie, haha.

Sesame Street definitely played a role in my early introduction to the kink; definitely "The Sneeze Song" about someone tearing down buildings and causing chaos with his sneeze, and The Sneezing Snerd.

yea same for me a lot of cartoons and movie sneezes intrigued me. There's like a jimmy neutron episode where they all got sick that disproportionally liked a lot more haha. also some movies are like I think shrek 2 when he sneezes on that mushroom if anyone remembers what I'm talking about and also like the whale from pinnochio had a CRAZY buildup and release so those where all like vivid memories. Oh also the pilot of avatar the last airbender aang sneezed. 

1 hour ago, webmeistro said:

Yep, a lot of PBS children's programming had quite a bit of sneezing back then.

Same here. I remember dropping everything for a sick episode back then and not understanding why I was so fixated 

There was one song in a children's cd my parents used to play for me that went:

I'm freezing I'm freezing I hope I don't start sneezing "achoo!" "achoo!"

I used to make them play it over and over again and I'm embarrassed to say I can still remember the entire thing. And it was before my family move houses so I couldn't have been older than four... 

Also in middle school I used to use my kindle fire's internet access to look at stock images of sneezing. I don't think I knew about incognito mode at that point so every day I pray no one checked the search history on that thing.

omg speaking of songs, this made me remember a CD my kindergarten teacher would play for us pretty often. It included the song “on top of spaghetti” and i would always ask to go to the bathroom when it came on because i felt weird listening to it. 

• 4 weeks later...
On 8/19/2023 at 5:04 PM, taway298 said:

omg speaking of songs, this made me remember a CD my kindergarten teacher would play for us pretty often. It included the song “on top of spaghetti” and i would always ask to go to the bathroom when it came on because i felt weird listening to it. 

I had the same reaction to that song as a kid! I didn’t get why, I just knew it made me uncomfy around other people. 

As a young teenager, delving into my mum's handkerchief drawer and daring to borrow a few for a short while. I wasn't able to use them, as I didn't know how to wash and iron them (and so escape detection): all I could do is unfold them, look at them and appreciate their prettiness. There may have been earlier childhood episodes of having my nose wiped with one or two of these handkerchiefs, but that's all very indistinct. A degree of closure in my twenties: I borrowed and used one of my mum's embroidered flowery handkerchiefs and told her about it - she was fine!