Sneeze Fetish Forum

Chanel Playing With Drabbles Again (all female, various causes) updated August 17th

Chanel_no5

2 hours ago, AntheaHolmes said:

Gosh @Chanel_no5 All your stories are amazing but I especially enjoy your drabbles. Gorgeous characters, great stories. Lovely sneezes! 

I second that. 😊 You've got such a great way to "build a sneezy scene"... I don't know how else to put it... It's just terrific. 🔥 👍

• Chanel_no5 changed the title to Chanel Playing With Drabbles Again (all female, various causes) updated August 17th

Thank you, guys! ^_^  

Okay, here's my next random fandom... :lol: 

Prompt: Pebbles
Fandom: The Night Shift
Cause: Allergies
Note: I’ve been binging this show even though I don’t really like it that much. :lol:  Go figure. Anyway, army doctor Syd Jennings was totally my type. Sooooo I decided to try to write a drabble. :twisted: 

Major Jennings scrubbed furiously at her slender, pink-tinged nose. It was so itchy. She was allergic to something here in the desert, strange as it may sound, and she kept feeling like she needed to sneeze, but it never came.

An explosion rocked the ground. She looked up. They were used to hearing them, but that was way too close.

Drew popped his head in and called:

“Major, we have casualties coming in!”

She got on her feet and put her helmet on, rushing outside. Her scruffy, dusty, army boots kicked up pebbles as she ran.

Going outside and getting a noseful of dust on top of whatever pollen she was allergic to finally pushed her over the edge; she doubled over and sneezed violently down her chest without slowing down.

“AaaEESCHH! AaEESCCHUH!”

“You okay, Major?” Drew asked.

She wiped her mouth with her sleeve, then rubbed her nose.

“Allergies. I hate this place. Not important. Let’s patch up our soldiers, Captain.”

“Yes ma’am.”

• 3 months later...