Sneeze Fetish Forum

Stucky drabbles (bucky/Steve Marvel)

RemedyBane

*no asthma attack, only sneezing.

Asthma 

Steve's had asthma his entire life, Bucky knew this. So they had become accustomed to finding new ways to deal with it. As medicine was crazy expensive for Steve and Bucky, they tended to only use it for emergencies. One of those was a bag full of different herbs like Frankincense, licorice, hartaki, cinnamon, etc. They used different bags for tea, but mostly to put in a big bowl of steaming water for Steve to breathe in. Depending on how he felt, they could do it as little as once a week, or as much as several times a day. The problem with this was it really bothered Bucky. He tried to conceal it, stifling and muffling his sneezes in his arm to make them as silent as he could, but Steve could feel the shaking while he was under the cloth. 

Now that they lived together for a while, Steve finally told him to stop hiding and just let them out. It did help that Steve liked it, and Bucky finally knew. 

"Buck?" Steve came to the door to see Bucky taking his coat off.

"Yeah, its me," He smiled and walked over, giving him a quick kiss, "let me shower and get the pollen off me, ok?" 

"I'm gonna do my asthma treatment," he smirked slightly.

"I'll be quick unless you want to join me." Bucky took off his clothes while standing in the doorway to the bathroom, "Pollen's bad today, even got to me." 

"That I doubt," Steve walked over, "sharing water will really help with the water bill."

"And the steam will be good for your asthm'hah.." Bucky held up a hand before stifling into the back of his hand, "ing'yah." he didn't know Steve had gotten so close so fast and felt his arm being pulled down, making him turn further away to half stifle, "ahng-shuh.." 

"Stop stifling," Steve smirked as he helped a Sneezy Bucky with his belt, "let it out.."

"Ashiew!" He bent over slightly, sniffling, " That came outta nowhere." 

"Thought it was the pollen?" Steve pulled him into the bathroom and started the shower, "Knowing you, you probably tried not to sneeze all day. This is your payback." 

Bucky nodded, knowing he was right, but couldn't speak as he was fighting a sneeze, "hih.." he shook his head as he was stuck in limbo. 

"Three is never enough with you," Steve teased lightly and came to gently run his finger down his nose and let his nail gently touch the underside before putting a hand on his chest as he felt Bucky about to sneeze.

Bucky wrapped an arm around him and held him close, as he sneezed away from him, "hih.. Etschiew!" His chest was moving rapidly as he silently hitched, "Ehkiew!-eschiew!- IGkiew!" he was trying to suppress them but they were too strong, "Yeadschiew!" 

"God Bless you, Buck!" Steve could barely get out the words as he kind of melted into Bucky.

"fuck.." Bucky leaned against the wall, "that felt good." 

Steve blushed and kissed his shoulder, "language." 

"Sorry," he sniffed and wiggled his nose, "you know how sensitive I get when you touch it." 

Steve knew all too well. Bucky wasn't a very sneezy person, nowhere near Steve, but touch his nose and he's a mess.

"Come on, let's get in before we waste the water." 

---
Once out of the shower, Bucky dried off Steve, leaving small kisses where he worked, "you still need the treatment?" 

"if you're up for it?" He was a little short of breathe, but there were other causes.... like the sight of a very naked Bucky.. kissing him. 

"Yeah, i'm ok," he kissed his lips lightly, "want me to get it ready?" 

"Not a chance," He didn't want a miss a single nose wiggle, much less a sneeze. He wouldn't tell BUcky, but his favorite was the small sneeze he had when they first opened the bag and scent would hit him. He would try to stifle and it would come out all high pitched and squeaky. His nose would instantly get all itchy and he would rub it to no avail. It was the best. 

"ok, then go get ready, Doll, and let me throw on some pants." 

__

Steve was waiting for the water to finish boiling when Bucky came back out and walked over to him, "Thought you started?" He grabbed his handkerchief and gently blew his nose.

"waiting for you," Steve leaned against the counter and watch as Bucky started hitching, eyes closed, handkerchief a few inches away.. then nothing. 

"oh.. lost it," he sniffed, "Water still boiling?" 

"Your nose is extra sensitive, today." Steve noticed it was a little pink and had a good guess as to why it took him so long to put on pants, "you coming down with something?" 

"no," Bucky scrunched up his nose, "Its just an itch." He grabbed the kettle from the stove when it was done and turned off the stove, "you gonna pour?" 

"yeah, you grab the bag." 

"yup," Bucky grabbed the bag and set it down by steve before opening it. The scent hit him right away and he recoiled, coughing a bit and fanning his face, "Why is i'hiht.. so.." he hitched a bit more, 'Engt" he stifled in the back of his hand, "Strong.." he coughed a little more before letting Steve pour some of it in the bowl and adding the water. 

Steve grabbed the cloth and put it over his head as he breathed in the steam, coughing a little as his lungs took it in. He immediately noticed Bucky's shadow dissapeared and he heard some coughing a bit away, "you ok?" 

Bucky was silent for a bit before Steve could hear a big intake of breathe, "Headshciew!- EAdcchiew!" he coughed a bit more before coming back so Steve could see his feet, "sorry.

I couldn't sneeze.." 

"Bless you," Steve was glad Bucky coulnd't see his face, "that sounded painful, you want some tea?" 

"Just keep breathing, i'll be f'hih.." his left foot moved a little, telling steve he was bending away, "Hdscheiw!"  Considering Steve could see some spray in teh sunlight, he knew Bucky didn't cover all the way.

"Bless you," it was barely a whisper, wanting to just take this cloth off and kiss Bucky.

"ugh.. Its hitting me stronger today.." Bucky knew this was getting to Steve, "My nose is just so itchy.." when he rubbed it, it made a soft squelching sound, "Tdsch!" 

"when I'm done, i'll make it up to you," Steve promised.

"It might be a while.. till i'm-" he stiffled three silent sneezed, "until im done.." 

Steve could hear the breathiness in his voice and pouted that he couldn't hear them, "youll get a headache." 

Bucky nodded, forgetting he couldn't see him, pawed at his nose, "its so... hih.." he poked his nose gently, hoping to coax the sneeze out, "stuck.." 

"its so stuck?" Steve teased.

"no.." Bucky looked up at the light, to no avail, "ah-" he sighed and shook his head, "I'm done." 

"really?" Steve came out from the cloth and looked at Bucky as he wiggled his nose, "That fast?" 

"Maybe i'm getting used to it?" Bucky sniffed, hoping to coax out anything more, "yeah.. thats it." he shrugged and walked closer so he could hug Steve, "Feeling better?" 

"I'm gr-" Steve felt bucky hitch and felt Bucky's nose press against his shoulder in a silent sneeze, "great" 

"ugh, sorry." 

"don't be." Steve moved closer and knuzzled into his neck, "never.." 

17 hours ago, MyOwnPrivateSFC said:

Hmm.... 😈

😉

Rooftop Affairs

Steve was enjoying watching people from the roof of their apartment building one morning, with a cup of tea in hand, and the newspaper in his lap, when the most wonderful development occurred. He had only been up there for a few minutes before Bucky came up to sit with him with his cup of coffee.

"See anything interesting?" He gently nudged his shoulder before taking the newspaper and beginning to read it. 

"Mandy is back selling flowers."

"ah, she's finally recovered," Bucky scrunched up his nose before taking another sip of coffee.

Steve watched him with curiosity, and mild concern. Bucky couldn't rub his nose without making him sneeze, something that Steve adores, so he just scrunches his nose up and may be adds a wiggle to try to get the itch to go away. He knew that it would be futile and he would eventually sneeze. Bucky usually has an itch in the morning. Its because during the night he turns to his side, pillow pressed right against his nose. Steve watched as Bucky put the coffee down and unbutton his shirt a bit.

Bucky lifted his shirt up a bit before ducking into it, "dtschiew!" he sniffed and rubbed his nose on the fabric, "Eh'shiew! hih.. ah'kiew!" he straightened up and scrunched his nose up. He hated his sneezes, finding them to be too feminine, but Steve liked them, so he let them out. 

"bless you, Buck," Steve rubbed his back a bit. 

"th'hahh-" turned away again, getting his elbow up just in time, "eh'tiew!- eschiew! chew!" He coughed a little before sniffling.

"Bless you, babe," Steve moved closer to him and kissed his shoulder, "I thought you slept on your back last night?" 

"Must have moved at some point," He sniffed and scrunched his nose up, "oh.. wait-" he ducked into his chest with a silent stifle, "niuh.." he moaned and coughed again, "ugh my nose." 

Steve was melting as he handed him a handkerchief, "I know it'll bother you, but you'll feel better." 

Bucky blew his nose and kept it pinched for a bit before moving the handkerchief away, in an attempt to stop the itch, "dtschiew!" it didn't work. He sighed in frustration and looked at the sun to help coax out the next one, "Ah!schiew-chiew!-hiew!" 

"God bless you," Steve smiled as he rubbed his back, "better?" 

"i think i'm done," he scrunched up his nose and wiggled it, "I want to rub it so bad, but I don't want to sneeze again." 

"You know, you resemble a bunny when you do that." 

"do what?" he looked at Steve with an innocent expression, "This?" he scrunched up his nose and wiggled it.

Steve nodded and moved to sit on his lap.

"Steve, someone might see," Bucky looked around worriedly.

"No one ever looks up," Steve moved forward and gave him a kiss, "Besides, we are so far up, they'll just assume im a girl." 

"in pants?" Bucky raised a brow but gave him small kisses back.

"They can't tell," he gently kissed Bucky's nose and pulled him closer when he sneezed.

Bucky sneezed into Steve's shoulder, "tdsch!" he sniffed and wiggled his nose, "Pardon me" he said not meaning it as he kissed Steve's neck.

Steve bit his lower lip at the spray. It was a wet one that he didn't expect and he immediately felt goosebumps. 

"It's not cold up here to you, is it?" Bucky wasn't sure if the bumps were because of arousal or cold.

"hot, actually," He ran his fingers through Bucky's hair.

"Heh'schiew!" He suddenly sneezed into his shoulder again, unprompted, "hihh-dtschuh." he gave in and used his wrist to rub his itchy nose, "Itsch!-isch-itschiew" he used the palm of his hand to rub circles, "KIew-kiew-kew-tiew." he put his hand down and sniffed.

"I don't think I have ever seen you this irritated before," Steve slid even closer, hand running up his chest.

"I think i'm allergic to something." 

Steve's stomach got butterflies and his pants got a lot tighter. Bucky didn't have allergies. Maybe an occasional itch or chest cold, which was such a shame with a nose like that, but an actual allergy? Steve was obsessed.

Steve tried to keep his voice even and not show his excitement, "to what?" 

"I don't know," He scrunched his nose up, "I need to sneeze again.." His eyes started to close as he lifted his head up a bit. 

Steve watched as his nostrils flared, and felt his chest as he silently hitched. The anticipation was madening. Bucky's lips were parted slightly, twitching as he waited for the sneeze to come. He couldn't take it anymore. he reached up and gently traced Bucky's nostrils with his finger.

"Ste'hiih've-" Bucky moved his face away held him close to his chest as he sneezed away from him, "AGHschew" he sniffed a bit and held Steve tighter as he waited for the next sneeze, "Dtschiew!" he sighed nad let go of Steve a little, "those hurt." 

"Aww, Doll," Steve liked usuing Bucky's nicknames against him, "want to go back inside and make you some tea?" 

"five more minutes?" Bucky kissed him, "still got a few in me." 

Bucky always knew what to say to make Steve blush, "then allow me to help," he moved his nose to touch his, and gently moved up until Steve's lips touch the ball of his nose.

Bucky's hand suddenly tensed and squeezed side hard enough to leave bruises, as he geared up for his little fit into Steve's chest, "Kiew-khiew-hiew hih'itschiew-itschiew-etschiew.. hih.." he sniffed and moved his nose to touch Steve's choosing to induce with Steve, "Ri'hh'ght the..there.." he gave one last rub before turning back into his chest, "Haschiew-easchiew-chiew-tiew-tiew-tiew-tiew.. hihh.. Agschiew" 

Steve felt Bucky sag agaisnt his chest and the hot air as he sighed with relief, "Wow.." 

Bucky mumbled something in his neck.

"huh?" 

"Gardenias," he sniffed and sat up, "She's selling a new flower.. Gardenias." 

Steve tried not to laugh.

"what?" 

"youre allergic," He kissed him, "To gardenias." 

"i don't see whats-" he kissed him back, "so funny?" 

"Gardenias mean secret love." 

"ha," Bucky scrunched up his nose, "thats just perfect." 

"Yes, you are." Steve kissed his nose again, smiling at the little sneeze it cause, "bless you, baby."

Oh, wow. I am in love with this!

On 3/31/2021 at 10:05 PM, MyOwnPrivateSFC said:

Oh, wow. I am in love with this!

Thank you! I'm so glad you like it! 

On 3/31/2021 at 10:57 PM, aggedy_ann said:

Loved the first one, but that second one is just too perfect

thank you! Always looking for prompts and ideas! feel free to comment stuff you'd like to see.

Bed Side Manner

Steve woke up before Bucky, which was odd. Bucky was usually the early riser, going for a run before he would make breakfast for the two of them. But it was already half-past nine and Bucky was still sound asleep. Worried, Steve checked his forehead and felt relieved to feel no fever. Maybe he was just taking some time for himself, so Steve decided to let him sleep and start breakfast. He could manage toast and some eggs, right? wrong. The eggs were overcooked and he almost burned the toast too. How the hell would he survive without bucky. 

Bucky walked out of the bedroom, completely naked, "Something burning?" 

"i tried to make toast-" Steve turned to Bucky and just stopped dead in his tracks in pure awe. He loved seeing him this way.

"That's ok, I like burnt toast," he didn't, but Steve made it, "You made breakfast?" 

Steve snapped out of it and put the food on the table, "well, I tried.. I just didn't wanna wake you." 

Bucky smiled at him with gratitude before he scrunched up his nose and ducked into his arm, "ehkiew!" he sniffed and put his arm down, "oh.. come on.." he wiggled his nose before attempting to stifle, "enkt-chew. hih.. ent-chiew-chiew!" 

"bless you, baby," Steve moved to grab him some clothes, "but this on before you catch a chill." 

"I'm actually hot," he sniffed and put on the clothes, "I think I caught your cold." 

"I knew something was wrong.. you never sleep in." 

"Don't worry about it, I feel fine. My nose is just itchy," he sat down and bit into the toast.

"you don't have to eat it."

"What are you talking about? it's perfect," he pulled Steve onto his lap, "thank you."

Steve smiled and kissed the top of his head, "I think i'll stick to just making you tea." 

"Tea would be amazing," he cleared his throat, "oh, wait-" he turned to stifle into his shoulder, "ehk'hiew.. tschiew!" he sniffed and wiggled his nose.

Steve could tell he wasn't satisfied and turned bucky's head so he could kiss his nose. 

Bucky had to turn into Steve so he didn't sneeze on his face, "Ept-shiew... hiih- ekt-kiew.. chiew!" 

"Better?" 

"much," he kissed his jaw, "I think this cold might be in my nose." 

Steve tried not to shiver, but his body betrayed him as Bucky ran his nose along his jawline, hitching as he did so.

"Etschiew!" he moaned a bit.

"Buck..." Steve really wanted him, but he was sick, "you need rest.' 

"I do," he started nibbling on his ear, "with you.. in bed.. naked."

Steve gave in, how could he not? 

------

Bucky was entirely worn out and ended up falling asleep right after. Steve counted that as a win. At least he would get a few hours of sleep. What he did not expect was when Bucky woke up he would moan so loudly. 

"Steeeve?" Bucky opened his eyes and reached out to the empty and now cold spot on the bed. 

Steve came in quickly, "need something?" 

"yeah," Bucky coughed a bit into his fist, "My best fella back in bed." 

"Can I come back after I've made you that tea?" 

Bucky nodded before stifling into his elbow with three silents, "woah.." 

"dizzy?" Steve came over and put a hand over his forehead, "you know you can't hold them in like that?" 

"sorry-" he sniffed and scrunched up his nose, "hiih-" he got his hands up in time, "itsch!-itsch-itsch-schiew!" 

"Bless you-"

"aschiew!" he bent forward with the force.

"bless you," Steve didn't comment on the excess force, knowing how much Bucky hated his sneezes. 

"Don't waste your breath, Stevie," he rubbed his nose, instantly regretting it, "Itsch-itsch-tsch-tschiew!" 

"I'll go get you that tea," Steve kissed his head and went back to the kitchen. 

Bucky managed to stop sneezing enough to take a quick nap. When he was awoken by Steve's voice, he suddenly felt really congested and itchy. He quickly grabbed the handkerchiefs that were on the bedside table and blew his nose. He was surprised by how liquid it sounded. 

"Itsch'itsch-itsch-itsch-itsch-" he moved the handkerchief from his face and turned to his elbow, "hiih.. hih.. Eh'Hiiew!" He sighed when he was done.

"wow," Steve sat down with the steaming mug of tea. He loved it when Bucky's nose was irritated. A part of him hated seeing Bucky miserable, but he also knew Buck didn't mind, so he didn't feel guilty about taking some enjoyment in his suffering.

"Still feel like I'm gonna sneeze," He made a show of wiggling his nose, "I hate that I can't touch it." 

"I love it," Steve kissed his cheek and handed him the mug, "your little nose scrunches and wiggles are adorable." 

"Your adorable," Bucky kissed Steve and let his nose rub against his. He turned back forward and half-stifled into his wrist, "ehgnk-chiew.. ingt-shuh.. iihh-dschiew!" 

Steve blushed, "Bless you." 

Bucky just took a sip of his tea as if nothing happened, "thank you, doll." 

"You are so lucky I caught this first.." Steve moved and straddled his legs.

"Ahschiew!" Bucky had sneezed into his hand, making a show of rubbing his itchy nose on his hand, "Itsch-itsch-tsch-tssch-itsch-schiew... hih..achiew!.. akschiew.. schiew.. kiew'kiew-tiew-kiew." he let his hand drop and blinked away the tears in his eyes. he barely had time to put the tea down when he was pounced on by his boyfriend.

Through sloppy kisses, Steve muttered, "So very fucking lucky." 

"I know." 

I love this dynamic they have!

21 hours ago, MyOwnPrivateSFC said:

I love this dynamic they have!

aww thank you! Any requests? or prompts?

Ties

Bucky woke up before Steve, feeling a bit dizzy and sick, but he couldn't let Steve fuss. He quickly got up and put on his suit and tie, wanting to pretend that everything was perfectly fine. He made breakfast as normal and went to go wake sleeping beauty. 

"Stevie, breakfast is ready," He smiled as Steve opened his eyes, "Mornin, sunshine." 

"morning," Steve sat up in bed and looked at Bucky up and down, "I thought you had a day off?" 

"I do," Bucky smiled, "Just wanted to look good for my best guy," he kissed Steve quickly before going to the kitchen. 

Steve walked in, eyes still heavy with sleep, "Did you have something planned?" 

"Nah," he shrugged and cleared his throat, "I was leaving it up to you. See if you were up for anything or if you wanna hang here." 

Steve nodded and grabbed his plate, bringing it to the table to start eating.

Bucky was still in the kitchen, shuffling some things around as he waited for the sneeze that was building. Feeling like Steve might ask what was wrong, he quickly rubbed his nose to get it going, "Ingt-hiew.. kiew-hiew" he wiggled his nose and came to the table with his tray.

"Bless you," Steve moved his foot to gently wrap around his ankle, "How about a walk in the park? We haven't had time to just breathe in a bit." 

Bucky nodded, remembering how scared he was when Steve got a chest cold. Bucky hadn't slept the entire time, which would account for his current state. Speaking of, he suddenly felt really warm and rolled up his sleeves and loosened the tie around his neck.

Steve looked at him funny.

"I'm fine, just a little warm," he ate his food in silence as he mentally prepared to step foot outside. It was a rather warm morning, so maybe he could just blame the flush that will eventually appear on his face with the sudden heat and stifling suit. 

"ok, Let me grab my jacket and we can go?" Steve brought the plates to the sink and ran to get his coat, "ok, ready." 

Bucky was leaning against the wall by the door, face slack and eyes squinting as he battled with another itch. He rubbed his nose, hoping to make it come out before Steve came back but that ship had sailed, "hih.. .ih.." 

Steve watched him with some amusement and smiled, "need some help?" 

Bucky nodded and scrunched his nose up with a sniffle. 

"aw," Steve came over and kissed his shoulder before running his finger down his nose with a featherlike touch.

"HIiih-" Bucky moved his head away and sneezed harshly which almost sent his head into the adjoining wall, "AGHSchiew!" 

Steve had the mind to moved Bucky a bit away from the wall so he didn't sneeze himself unconscious.

"ITSchiew! hih'AGkschiew" he took a second to compose himself before standing back up, "excuse me." 

"You feelin' ok, baby?" Steve wasn't used to Bucky sneezing so harshly and was getting worried. 

"Yeah," he got out his handkerchief, "cleaned the fireplace before making breakfast-" he blew his nose softly and stifled some induced sneezes before pocketing it, "must still be getting to me." 

Steve didn't believe it but let it go. What he couldn't ignore is the amount of stifling Bucky did on the way to the park. It felt like every few feet Bucky had to sneeze. He'd blame the copious amount of perfume in the air from the females, but then Steve's asthma would be acting up, and it wasn't. Even worse, woman were cooing at him as he sneezed and wanting to 'take care of him'. Bucky politely acknowledged them and let them fuss for a moment before smoothly escaping the mob. He was good at playing cat and mouse. It was infuriating.

"Sorry, Steve," Bucky sniffed for what felt like the hundredth time since they left, "I don't know what's gotten into me." 

Steve, wanting to get Bucky to relax for a moment, moved to a shady spot by a tree and sat down. He watched as Bucky winced a bit as he sat down and leaned against the tree. 

"You look all flushed, Buck," Steve frowned and moved to try to touch his forehead, only for Bucky to block him.

"It's hot out. and besides. I wasn't expecting all that attention," He scrunched his nose up and looked away, blushing as another set of women giggles and walked by them. 

"Buck, its only 70 and you're sweating," Steve gestured to his forehead and the beads of sweat threatening to run down the bridge of his nose, "Why didn't you tell me you felt bad?" 

"Becuase I don't feel bad," Bucky wiped the sweat from his forehead and coughed lightly, "it's nothing." 

Steve would have if Bucky hadn't smirked and waved at a few young lady's who were pretending not to be staring at him. Oh, he was big jealous, and wanted to just pounce on Bucky right then and there, but he knew he couldn't. Instead he grabbed Bucky's tie and pulled it hard until Buck was forced to face him. 

"Ahk-" Bucky looked wide eyed and just blinked at him in pure shock as Steve put a hand on his forehead.

"You're on fire, idiot," He let go of the tie and almost felt guilty when Bucky immediately started coughing and loosening his tie. Poor baby already wasnt feeling well; but he deserved it for going out this sick.

Bucky was panting by the time he caught his breathe, "Shit-" he coughed again, "Trying to kill me?" 

"If you had told me, you wouldn't be this sick." Steve put his hand down and sighed, "I'm sorry, but you gave me no choice." 

"It's a small fever-" 

Steve glared and flicked him in the nose.

"Ow-" Bucky, in desperation, brought his hands to his face, "EITsch-Eitsch!-Eitschiew" his eyes were watering with a mix of pain and tickling, "ITschiew-itsch-itsch-itschiew!" 

Steve rubbed his back, still mad at him.

"hih-ITschiew!" he sniffed and wiggled his nose, "Thad was udcalled for." 

"was it?" 

"You kdow whad happeds if you douch by dose-" he stifled a sneeze into his chest, "Ow." 

"I'm sorry baby," Steve felt a pang of guilt at watching an irritated tear slip from his eye. 

"You cad bake id up do me lader," he pulled his handkerchief out and blew his nose, sneezing a few more times before looking satisfied. 

---

By the time they got back, Bucky was almost drenched in sweat and was ready to collapse. Steve had to wrap an arm around his waiste and swing an arm over his shoulder to get him up the steps.

"Amost there," Steve grabbed the keys and opened the door, leading Bucky to the couch. 

Once the door was closed he quickly peeled the clothes off him, leaving him completly nude on the sofa. The cough that came out of him at that moment made Steve's heart sink. 

"Maybe-" Bucky coughed again, "I was an idiot.." 

"An idiot with good intensions," Steve wet a cold cloth and came and started to wipe the sweat from his body, "Next time, just tell me when you're sick. You know I'd love to stay here and take care of you." 

"yeah," he coughed again, "just didn't wanna dissapoint you." 

"buck," Steve frowned and cupped his cheek, "Nothing you could ever do would dissapoint me." 

Bucky nodded, "fever.. talking.." 

"Sure," Steve kissed him lightly, "try to get some rest. I love you." 

"I love you too." 

*Post serum and winter soldier Stucky* 

Domestic Stucky

Bucky woke up before Steve and went to go make them breakfast. This routine had installed some kind of normalcy in him. Like before the war, he would get up earlier, make breakfast, and they'd sit down together. It felt a bit like he was normal. This morning he felt a bit off. He was used to his usual morning sneezes, but this morning there was just a tickle. He kept hitching, but nothing came of it. His eyes were getting watery with all these false starts. He tried blowing his nose, which did make him sneeze, but not enough to be satisfied. 

By the time Steve woke up, Bucky was already plating the food. As Steve walked in, he noticed bucky away from the food, head tilted up, looking at the light, then nothing. 

"Fuck," rubbed his nose harshly which only increased the tickle, "Atschiew!" He bent forward harshly and sighed, "oh come on.." 

"alright there, Buck?" 

Bucky jumped and turned around, "You're awake." 

"yeah," Steve came over and wrapped his arms around his hips, giving him a kiss, "What's for breakfast?" 

"eggs, bacon, toast, fruit-" he wiggled his nose and turned his head to the side, hitching, before losing it. 

"Come here," Steve turned his head and kissed his nose lightly.

Bucky hitched and sneezed into his chest, "itsch-itsch-itch-itschew!" He sniffed and scrunched his nose, "Where were you an hour ago.." 

"Why did you wake me?" 

"Wake you up cause I needed to sneeze?" 

Steve kissed his nose again, "you know i like it." 

"Itschiew!" he nodded, "Ihkiew!-tschiew!"

"Bless you," he kissed his forehead, "any plans today?" 

"no," he kissed Steve, "was hoping to have you all day." 

Steve smiled and kissed him, going down his neck as he held him closer, "I like that plan." 

"Breakfast will get cold," he ran his hands through Steve's hair. 

Steve came up and kissed him, as he pulled Bucky towards the food, "we wouldn't want that." 

Bucky nodded and sat down, watching Steve start on breakfast with gusto, "glad to know you still like my cooking." 

"Always," Steve put a hand on his leg, rubbing it a bit as he ate. 

Bucky slowly began to eat, not used to having real meals yet. Hydra always fed him through IVs. 

All of a sudden music started playing. Steve gave him a look, letting Bucky know it was entirely his doing. 

"What's the occasion?" 

"Can't I just want a dance with my best guy?" 

"I'm not going to be any good." 

"You're perfect," Steve stood up and kissed the top of his head, "besides, you taught me how to dance." 

Bucky got up and let Steve pull him in as they began to dance. It wasn't long before Bucky relaxed and let his head rest on Steve's shoulder. Steve began to hum the tune as his hands went lower. Bucky chuckled and kissed his neck.

"You making a move, Rodgers?" 

"Yes, sir." 

Bucky lifted his head and began to kiss Steve. They were blissfully unaware of Sam walking in and staring at them in shock. It wasn't until Sam cleared his throat that Bucky and Steve split apart. 

Bucky looked nervous and started to straighten out his clothes. He was used to the mentality of the 30s.

"Relax," Sam raised his hands and walked over, "just came to get the tech Tony made me." 

Steve was blocking Sam's view of Bucky, knowing he would be embarrassed, "How are ya, Sam?" 

"Good good," Sam looked at Steve with an encouraging look, "good to see captain America still has game." 

"Sam," Steve heard Bucky leave the room, "you know he's not ready to come out publicly." 

"I'm just teasing," he gave Steve a hug, "Has anyone told him that gay marriage is legal?" 

"yes, but it's hard to ignore instincts. We used to have to hide and pretend to be really into girls just to stay alive."

"That must have been hard." 

"Not really, he was always smooth with the ladies. Everyone thought he was forced into staying with me because of my medical conditions." 

"Go get him," Sam tapped his side, "I'll be out of your hair in a minute." 

Steve nodded and ran off in the direction of Bucky, "Buck!" He found him in the next room, clearly trying to get his breathing under control."

"I'm sorry, Stevie.. I know we can be us now.." 

"It's ok, it's an adjustment." Steve hugged him, "Sam was just teasing." 

"I know," Bucky sighed and kissed his cheek, "I just keep expecting to be thrown out." 

"That won't happen here," Steve looked into his eyes, "How about we go catch up on some stuff back in the room." 

"yeah," Bucky rubbed his nose and stifled a few sneezes.

"Getting a cold?" Steve touched his forehead again.

"hope not," he took Steve's hand off, "least I have my best guy to take care of me." 

"finally," Steve kissed him before pulling him towards the door, "come on, I think we have the 'the bodyguard' to watch. It's the next on the list." 

----

Through the course of the movie, Bucky kept sneezing. By the time it was over, Bucky's nose was a little pink from all the blowing. 

"Bless you," Steve rubbed his back and Bucky blew his nose for what felt like the millionth time. 

"Think you were right about that cold," Bucky looked apologetically towards Steve.

"Just means more cuddle time in bed and kisses to make you feel better."

"Steve, you'll get sick." 

"Worth it," Steve pulled Bucky towards him and kissed his lips lightly, "So worth it." 

They continued to kiss until Steve grabbed Bucky's side and lifted him onto his lap. Bucky got the message and straddled him. 

unfortunately, or fortunately for Steve, Bucky had to pull away to sneeze, "tschiew-tchew-tchiew-chiew-chew." 

Before Bucky could apologize, Steve had kissed him and began to take off his pants. The Desperation was high between them until the alarm started to go off. Avengers had a mission. 

Steve leaned back, "We gotta go..." he looked sympathetic.

"You have to go," he sniffed, "I'll just ruin the mission, besides. Tony isn't comfortable with me yet." 

Steve looked put out but understood, "promise me you'll get some rest and drink water." 

"yes, I promise." He kissed him, "Go save the world." 

Steve kissed him against as he started to get up, and quickly let his nose rub against Bucky's.

"Tschiew! Hah-schiew!" his nose wiggled again, "torture me later." 

"I will make it up to you," he kissed him before running off, "that's a promise." 

Bleach

Steve had been on a mission for a while now and was adamant on facetiming Bucky every day to make sure he was ok and vice versa. He was supposed to be home tomorrow, but he just couldn't wait to call him and decided to call him as he was packing. 

"Hey, Buck," He put the phone by his suitcase at an angle which would let bucky see him but also leave him hands-free. 

"Hey~" 

Steve immediately stopped what he was doing and picked up the phone, "You sick?" 

"All I said was Hey," bucky rolled his eyes and coughed off camera for a second. 

"That's all you needed to, " Steve frowned, "What's wrong?" 

"Nothing serious, just had a headache last night and now my throat's a little scratchy. Probably just a headcold." 

"Aw, buck-" 

"i'm fine, Stevie. I'm taking medicine and drinking my tea. You have bigger things to worry about." 

"actually, we wrapped up yesterday, im on the next flight home." 

"Shit-" Bucky coughed again, "You gotta warn me." he got up quickly and started to look for the bleach. 

"Buck ,Stop.. stop! I'm not that sick kid anymore, you can relax." 

"nuhuh," Bucky started bleaching the countertops, "I don't care how much muscle you gained, i'm not getting you sick." 

Steve sighed, "Buck, for once in your life, will you let me take care of you?" 

"nope," Bucky straightened up and turned away from the camera and counter, into his elbow, "Ahtschiew!" 

"bless you, baby." Steve cooed and sat down on his bed, "Please, I know you get bad fevers, and you lose your voice after three days because of how awful your coughs get, and I know you get dizzy. Just because I wasn't in the room with you back then, doesn't mean I wasn't paying attention." 

Bucky actually looked shocked and slightly agitated, "You were supposed to stay at your mom's.

"I did, but you leave your window open so your germs could get out and you won't choke on bleach fumes." 

"you watched me from the window?" Bucky looked impressed, "punk." 

"jerk," Steve smiled, "Now will you put the bleach down and go take a nap?" 

Bucky gave him a look like he was thinking about it, "nope." 

"you're impossible." 

"you're incorrigible."

"Only because I love you," Steve gave him that look that always sent shivers down Bucky's spine.

"I love you too, but I'm still not letting you take care of me." 

"We'll see about that." 

Bucky ended up bleaching the apartment anyway and took a shower before falling asleep in bed. He had put a sticky note on the door for when Steve comes that read "You're sleeping in the guest room." 

-----

When Steve arrived home he was hit by the scent of bleach and winced, opening some windows. He shook his head and sighed, hoping to find Bucky passed out in bed surrounded by tea, medicine, and tissues, but instead he found Bucky with his Winter Soldier mask on, making soup. 

"No-" Bucky pointed the wooden spoon at him threateningly, "You are not coming near me." 

"What are you wearing?" 

"Jarvis said masks were good for stopping the spread of germs and it's all I got." 

"buck-" 

"I Just need thirty minutes-" he ducked into his elbow with some impressive coughs that left him bent over and panting. he was so overwhelmed by the coughs that he didn't hear Steve come up to him. 

"Babe, let me finish this," he wrapped his arms around his waist and held him close, "Go lay down in bed, take that stupid mask off, and let me take care of you." 

"Seriously, Steve, i'm fine-" he started coughed again.

"You sound perfectly fine," Steve rubbed his back and helped him stay steady, "Seriously, If I have to carry you to bed, I will." 

"Can you at least leave the soup at the door?" 

"Nope, I'm bringing it to you, and we are going to lay in bed together, watching movies, and resting." Steve reached and took the mask off, throwing it in the trash. 

"but-" he quickly lifted the hem of his shirt up, "Itschiew-tchiew-tchiew-itchiew-chiew-schiew!" he coughed a bit before emerging, "fine." 

"thank you," Steve kissed his temple, "want my jacket?" 

"I'm not cold," his body shivered in retaliation, "still not taking your jacket." 

"Take a blanket?" 

"There are blankets in bed," he sniffed and looked at Steve, "you won't die if you get this right?" 

"I'll be like every other healthy person with a cold." He kissed Bucky softly, "I'm not that kid anymore." 

"Still scares me." 

"I know," Steve turned him around, "Now I can make up for all the times you kept me alive."

"Dumb luck kept you alive-" He mumbled and scrunched his nose up, "you don't owe me anything." 

"I do," Steve kissed his nose.

"Tschiew-tchiew-tchiew!" 

"Besides, your sneezes are cute." 

"Guess now you can enjoy them," he smirked before coughing off to the side. 

"Let me make you some tea, and I'll bring it to you when you're all tucked in."

Bucky nodded and kissed Steve's shoulder before moving towards their bedroom, "This is so weird." 

----

Steve took a quick shower before ladling the soup and bringing it to Bucky. He found him leaning against the pillows, blowing his nose, and trying not to sneeze. He just stood there in the doorway, just watching with a fond look on his face. 

"Atschiew!... Etschiew!" he sighed and threw the tissues away, "Jesus." 

"you sound awful." 

"been coughing all week, sorry I didn't tell you earlier." he cleared his throat, "was hoping id be better when you got back." 

"turns out you have an awful chest cold?" Steve came over and handed him the soup, "happens when you don't let your boyfriend take care of you." 

"You had more important things to do."

"at least i'm here now, and you're finally letting me help." 

"small things" he took a bite of soup, "you're still not sleeping here.

"I am," Steve moved to the other side of the bed and crawled in.

"Steve, no," Bucky looked so nervous.

"I thought we were past this. Come here," He held out his arm and frowned when Bucky shook his head.

"I'm willing to share anything with you, doll, but not this." 

"You don't have to be strong all the time, it's ok." 

"You won't be saying that when you're down.

"I promise I won't, now come here." 

Bucky sighed and shifted closer, hesitant to lean against him, even though Captain Heater felt amazing. 

"Buck, you're shivering." Steve grabbed a loose blanket and wrapped it around his shoulders before pulling him closer, "you must feel awful." 

"it's not that bad," he brought his wrist to his face, "Hengt-yuh.. ignxt-shew.. ignxt-ignxt'chew" 

"Bless you," Steve kissed the top of his head, "You want to take a nap or watch something?" 

Bucky sighed and decided to snuggle into Steve, "nap." he sniffled and coughed lightly, clearly giving up, "just don't feel good, Stevie." 

"I know, doll," Steve wrapped his arms around him, "I got you, it's going to be ok." 

"that's what I said to you.."

"Yeah, ya did. Now it's my turn, ok?" 

Bucky yawned and closed, "ok." 

Aw! I loved both of these! 😍

12 hours ago, MyOwnPrivateSFC said:

Aw! I loved both of these! 😍

thank you!!!

I don't know why i decided to write christmas.. idk.. but here we are.. 

Christmas time 

Steve was getting suspicious. Bucky had been sniffling all day, and he was pretty sure he heard Bucky sneezing when he woke up. Sure, Bucky sneezing first thing in the morning was completely normal. Actually, it was Steve's favorite thing to wake up to, Bucky's little sleepy sneezes when the sun hits his eyes. It was adorable to watch him all bleary-eyed. But what was odd, was that it was a lot more than just his typical three sneezes. It was a proper fit. Now he was watching Bucky hang the garland on the window. 

"it's a little uneven," Steve gestured a bit to the left.

Bucky moved it a bit, then paused, head turned to the right as he stifled into his shoulder.

"babe, don't hold back when you're on the ladder, you'll fall." 

"I'm not going to fall," Bucky sniffed and cleared his throat, "Is it even now?" 

Steve sighed, "a little more to the left- perfect." 

"Great" Bucky pinned it in place and got off the ladder, "what's ne-" He sighed lifted his shirt, "hih-Itschiew!" he bent over slightly before sighing, "Geez." 

"Getting sick?" 

"nah," Bucky scrunched his nose his and wiggled it, making Steve's stomach flutter, "I think Mrs. Johnson's cat is back on the porch." 

"The window isn't even open?" 

"The one in the kitchen's been open all night," Bucky raised a brow, "Remember? you burned the chicken-" 

"riiiiight," Steve looked bashful, "sorry." 

"it's fine, Doll," Bucky walked over and hugged him, "besides, I thought you liked it when i'm all itchy." 

Steve pulled away a bit to look at him, "yeah, but you're really allergic-"

"I'm not with the cat," bucky kissed Steve's nose, "I only get bad if I'm with it, and clearly, there's not a cat in this apartment." 

"fine," Steve went on his tiptoes to kiss Bucky's lips, "promise me you'll tell me if you start feeling dizzy? or start wheezing-"

"I'm pretty sure you'll hear me wheezing," Bucky picked Steve up, so that Steve's legs wrapped around his middle, "I'm fine. We can close the window if it'll make you feel better?" 

"yes, please," Steve kissed him and giggled when Bucky walked, still holding him, and closed the window.

Bucky paused, window almost closed, as the breeze tickled his nose, 'TSCh!" He sneezed into Steve's shoulder, "Hetschiew!-etschiew!-itschiew!" 

"bless you, baby," Steve kissed his forehead and reached over to finish closing the window, "I think it's time for some allergy medicine?" 

"no," Bucky kissed his cheek, "you're not wasting it on me." he cleared his throat, "besides, a good shower and new clothes will do me wonders." 

Steve saw the opportunity and took it, hoping off Bucky and pulling him into the bathroom.

_____

They were almost done with the decorations when Steve noticed some redness on Bucky's back when his shirt rode up. 

"Baby," Steve walked over and smacked Bucky's hand when he tried to scratch it, "are you breaking out?" 

"What?" Bucky looked where Steve was looking and pulled up his shirt, "oh.." 

"You need that medicine-" 

"no, it's just a rash," he pulled his shirt back down, "it's not worth it." 

"That's what you said about the sneezing. Now you're getting hives," Steve pouted and came closer, "you're getting worse, baby." 

Bucky put what he was holding and wrapped his arms around Steve, "i'm fine. I promise," he kissed away the pout, "Now help me decorate the tree, please?" 

"Only if you let me put some cream on your hives," Steve tugged at his shirt, "give me an excuse to see you shirtless?" 

BUcky rolled his eyes and took off his shirt before throwing it at him, "fine, only the cream." 

Steve looked at his chest and he stopped breathing for a moment. The rash was scattered around his back and now that he was looking, went up his neck, "oh, Buck.." 

"Are ya gonna get the cream or do you want me to catch a chill?" He was just teasing.

Steve nodded and went to grab. While he was gone, BUcky blew his nose a good bit, and massaged his aching head. His eyes were super itchy, but he knew it would only get worse if he rubbed them. 

"You really don't look good, baby." 

"Thanks, punk," Bucky pocketed the handkerchief just as his nose itched. he sighed and brought his arm up, "Tschiew-chiew-chiew-cshiew-chiew-chiew!" 

"bless you," Steve pulled him closer and started rubbing the cream in, "Think the cat got in the laundry?" 

"Think it's on the lines?" Bucky sighed and sniffed, "Wait-" 

Steve looked up and noticed his nose twitch, but didn't move, "It's ok, sneeze." 

"Hekt-schiew," Bucky tried to stifle in his fist, but was failing, "Etschiew," he rubbed his nose, "Hiih.. Etschiew!" 

"Bless you," Steve rubbed his chest, "Cat or the cream?" 

"cat," he cleared his throat, "the cream doens't bother me, doll." 

"Wanna stop for today?" 

"nah, I like seeing you excited," he scrunched his nose up, "but I wouldn't mind some tea." 

"Throat itchy?" 

"no," he lied, "Just cold." 

"You're not allowed to get sick on Christmas," Steve kissed him and went to make tea. 

___

They got through the rest of the boxes, when Steve noticed how tired Bucky was. He had been sneezing constantly since the tea, and as much as Steve enjoyed it, he could tell it was taking a toll. 

"hih-" Bucky gave the stocking back to Steve before ducking into his hands, "HEITSCH!" 

"God Bless you," Steve grabbed his arm to keep him steady, "That was loud." 

"Sorry," Bucky stood back up and rubbed his eyes, coughing a bit. 

"It's ok, not your fault." 

"Where am i putting this again?" Bucky cleared his throat and took the stocking again, placing it where Steve pointed. 

"Just one more thing to do," Steve wrapped his arms around Bucky's and grinned, "Tree topper." 

Bucky raised a brow, "we don't have one." his voice was getting a bit raspy. 

"We do now.." he kissed Bucky's shoulder and ran to a small box he had hidden in a cabinet low to the ground. 

"Hiding things from me, now?" Bucky rubbed his eyes and cleared his throat. There was some congestion seeping into this lungs, and he knew he would start wheezing soon. He was hoping he could avoid this. Clearly, he failed. 

"Just this one thing, i promise," Steve pulled a small red star out of the box, "Found it yesterday when you were at work.." 

Bucky came closer and took the star with his left hand, "I think it'll work just fine." 

"Our first christmas together," Steve ran his hands along his chest, "ya know.. together.." 

Bucky chuckled a bit before coughing into his free arm, "think things are gonna be different?" 

"I hope so," He started to kiss up Bucky's neck, "Now I can kiss you under mistletoe." 

"and by the tree," Bucky ran his hand down Steve's back, "And in the bedroom, the kitchen, on the sofa.." 

"Shut up," Steve slapped his ass slightly before kissing him, "put it on the tree for me?" 

bucky nodded and walked to the tree, placing it at the top, "good?" He wiped his brow with his wrist and turned to Steve for approval. 

"perfect," Steve was suddenly standing there with a spoon full of liquid, "now take your medicine, and come do a treatment with me?" 

"Steve.." Bucky's voice cracked and he moved to his elbow with some harsh coughs.

Steve just watched in sympathy as boyfriend struggled to breathe, "baby.. please?" 

When he was done, there was a slight wheeze to his breath, "fine.." He took the spoon and swallowed the medicine before letting Steve drag him to the bathroom. He was used to holding Steve while they breathed in steam, but this time it was Bucky who was held. Steve rubbed his chest as he coughed and handed him handkerchiefs when his nose ran. The headache was slowly going away and Bucky realized just how awful he had been feeling all day. 

"I really hate cats.." 

"I know baby," Steve kissed his temple, "But i'm gonna take care of you, ok?" 

Bucky nodded and leaned into him, "feel sick.." 

"I know.." 

Bucky sniffled and rubbed his nose, "itsch-itsch-itch-itch-itsch-itshiew." 

"bless you," Steve gently rubbed his nose with the handkerchief, "Think we need to have a word with our neighbor." 

"yeah.." Bucky closed his eyes and coughed apthetically, "after christmas.." 

"ok," Steve kissed his forehead, "after christmas." 

Aw! Poor Bucky! 🥺

Stubborn boyfriend

"Stevie? you home?" Bucky called into the apartment as he closed the door and took off his coat. 

"In the kitchen," Steve was making tea, still getting over his asthma attack from this morning. 

"How ya feeling, pal?" Bucky walked into the kitchen, rubbing his eyes, "Did you do a treatment?" 

"yeah, I'm ok," Steve looked him over, "you workin' in the fields?" 

"what?" 

"your eyes look itchy," he poured some tea and handed the cup to Bucky, "The grass pollen is high today."

"how could you possibly know that?" Bucky leaned against the counter, looking fond.

"You're a pretty good indicator, baby." 

"fair-" Bucky hitched lightly and raised his arm to stifle into, "ENgt-Niuh.." 

The little moan sent shivers down Steve's spine.

"You got a fever?" Bucky sniffed and put a hand on Steve's forehead, "you don't feel hot.." 

"I"m not sick," he pulled Bucky by his shirt, "But you definitely look hot." 

"Oh?" Bucky raised a brow before lifting his fist to his face, stifling silently. 

"bless you," Steve took the tea and started to take off Bucky's tie. 

"As much as I like this idea-" he stopped Steve's hands as he went to unbutton his shirt, "you couldn't breathe this morning, scared the life outta me." 

"But I'm better now," Steve began to kiss along his neck, "and I wanna take care of my guy." 

"well maybe, your guy doesn't need to be taken care of?" Bucky wrapped his arms around him and kissed his lips lightly, "You still need to rest." 

"And you need a cold cloth for your eyes," Steve stubbornly kept his hands on Bucky's hips, "Bless you." 

Bucky didn't like the smirk on Steve's face as he turned away to stifle into his shoulder, "Hengt-uh.. hih'Engschiew!-shit.." 

"Language," Steve rubbed his side, stomach fluttering a bit at the spray, "How many sneezes until I can take care of you?" 

Bucky rubbed his nose on his shoulder before clearing his throat, "I'm done." 

"No you're not," Steve pulled him closer and kissed his lips, "I love you, but you're going to be itchy all night." 

"It's not that ba'hih.." Bucky sniffed and tried to hold it back, but realized it would fail and turned his head away, "ktsch!-itsch-itshiew!" 

"Come lay on the couch with me?" Steve pouted and ran his fingers under the hem of his shirt, "we can cuddle and I can massage your sinuses?" 

Bucky didn't want to admit it, but that sounded really good, but he was still too embarrassed about it. 

"Buck, how many times have you told me not to be embarrassed about my colds?" 

"Every day.." Bucky scrunched his nose up, "but I'm not sick."

"same goes for allergies," Steve kissed along his jaw, "Besides, you're so cute all sniffly." 

Bucky closed his eyes at the kisses, unconsciously leaning into them, "Stevie.." 

"bucky," Steve kisssed his lips and smiled, "let me spoil you." 

"you're already spoiling me," he gently bit at Steve's bottom lip, "I get to come home to soft kisses and tea. What more could I want?" 

"hm," Steve began to unbutton Bucky's shirt, "how about I show you?" 

"show me wha-" Bucky quickly ducked away, "Tschiew!..hih..atschiew!" 

Steve took the moment of weakness and cupped Bucky's face, thumbs gently stroaking over his sinuses, "ooh, honey, you're really swollen."

Bucky gave some little coughs at the touch but let him continue, "that feels nice.." 

Once thing that Bucky couldn't resist was a good massage. If you ever wanted Bucky to sit and relax, that would be how to do it.

"Come on," Steve gently lead him to the couch and sat down, Bucky's head in his lap, "let me take care of you." 

"hih-" the contact was starting to make his nose itch, "Ste-hiih.." 

Steve didn't let go and just shushed him, continueing the massage

"TDSCH!"Bucky brought up his handkerchief to catch the sneeze, not liking how productive they suddenly where, "HTDschiew!" 

Steve frowned as Bucky blew his nose, "you were really stuffy, huh?" 

"Hetschiew!" Bucky coughed and put his hands down, "maybe a little." 

"You gonna fall asleep?" 

"probably," Bucky moved to nuzzle his face in Steve's tummy, "kinda tired-htDSCH." 

"bless you," Steve ran his fingers through his hair and watched as he started to get comfortable, "13." 

"huh?" Bucky was half away that his shirt was being taken off.

"13 sneezes for you to let me take care of you." 

"14," Bucky sniffled and scrunched up his nose, "ITschiew-itchiew-schiew!" 

"16, then," Steve kissed the top of his head as he continued the massage, "when you wake up, we'll do something for your sinus pressure." 

Bucky chuckled and kissed along his stomach, "I like that plan." 

Aw! So cute! I loved Steve’s counting!

• 4 weeks later...
On 4/21/2021 at 2:07 AM, MyOwnPrivateSFC said:

Aw! So cute! I loved Steve’s counting!

thank you! 

On 4/23/2021 at 1:42 AM, Jettous said:

Aww they are so adorable 😍. I love some sneezy, domestic fluff. 

thank you! domestic fluff is my speciality :) 

Lovelorn. (part 1/?)

Bucky was laying in bed in what he thought was an empty apartment. For what it was worth, it was empty when he went to bed. The next thing he knew he was staring at Steve, waaay too close to his face for comfort. 

(5 minutes before). 

Steve hadn't heard from Bucky in a while and that was really unusual, especially considering the time of year. It was the height of spring, which means not only were Steve's allergies acting up, but so was his asthma. Thankfully he was having a good day and decided to see what was up with his pal. He lived close enough where Steve wasn't worried about having an asthma attack on the way or getting rained on, which looking at the clouds, would be any moment. 

He finally reached the door and took out his key, which Bucky put in his hands the second he got his own place.

"Ya know, you don't have to do this alone. I'm with ya till the end of the line, Pal."

Steve was actually regretting deciding to live alone. Not only would it be cost-efficient, he really missed his guy, and he was lonely. He let himself in and locked the door behind him, knowing how worried Bucky is about his security, and slowly walked to the bedroom where he heard some congested snoring. Bucky never snored, and he certainly wouldn't still be asleep this late in the morning. Something was up. 

Steve opened the door and his breath caught in his throat. Bucky was laying in bed, the sun sending a golden haze over the darkened bedroom, and over his clearly very unwell Bucky. HIs skin was glistening in sweat, and as Steve watched one drop roll down his face (which he was watching out of concern... of course), he noticed that the trail of sweat went all the way down to his bare chest. Steve found himself moving closer, inspecting just how unclothed -I mean sweaty, he was. His finely chiseled abs glistened from the sweat and sunlight, making him almost sparkle. It took a lot of effort to look away. An evil part of him wanted to move the blankets even further down, but he snapped out of it and walked towards his face, gently pressing a hand on his forehead. 

-obviously, he has a fever..- he chastised himself for doing such a silly act. Why else would he be sweating like this- stop it, Rogers. 

"Hmm?" 

Steve's heart jumped as he noticed Bucky start to stir. 

"B-Buck?" 

"hmm" Bucky opened his eyes and squinted, trying to make out the figure. It took him a second but he smiled and giggled a bit, "I'm hallucinating." 

"Nah, Pal, It's me," Steve wiped some sweat from his brow with the sleeve of his shirt, "really me." 

"Stevie?" Bucky blinked at him for a second before launched up into a sitting position and ramming against the headboard, "you can't be here.. you'll get sick.." 

"I came to check on you~" Steve looked down and realized Bucky was entirely naked. His cheeks flushed red and he looked back at Bucky's face quickly, 'I came to see if you were ok." 

"Worried about me?" Bucky didn't even seem to notice, or care that his everything was out, "I was trying to keep you away from me-" He launched into a hacking cough, into his elbow. 

Steve went to the sink and got a cup of water and brought it to him, "Take slow sips. Gosh, Buck, you're on fire." His hands touched his remarkable thick arms, and could feel the heat radiating from him. 

"I'm fi-" Bucky started coughing again and Steve had to grab the class before he dropped it.

"yeah, really convincing, Buck." 

"Doens't matter.." Bucky wiped the new sweat from his forehead, "you'll catch this...' 

Steve looked Bucky in the eyes and leaned in a bit, "i'm not going anywhere. I'll kiss you to prove it." 

Bucky looked a bit confused.

"Gonna catch it anyway, might as well get it over with," Steve backtracked and moved back.

"You really aren't gonna go, are ya?" Bucky relaxed and smiled a bit, "stubborn ass." 

"Language," Steve sat on the bed and shoved his shoulder a bit, "can I take care of you now?" 

Bucky laid his head on his shoulder, "i'm too tired to argue," he sniffled and hugged him, "lay with me?" 

Steve's eyes went wide. He should be used to this, Bucky was very clingy when he didn't feel good, but He was always reluctant with him. He was too worried about his health. 

"You're gonna get sick anyway.." Bucky coughed lightly into his shoulder, "want snuggles.." 

"yeah... I can do that," Steve's heart was pounding in his ears and he didn't want to leave his side for a second, "can you lay down with me then? sitting up won't be good for you?" 

"oh," Bucky slunk down all dramatic and buried his face in his pillow, "Forgot...." 

"That's ok," Steve laid down and pulled Bucky closer, letting him nuzzle into his neck, "Better?" 

"You're warm," Bucky intertwined their legs and cuddled closer, "I don't feel good, Stevie." 

Steve just wanted to pepper his face in kisses and make it all better, "Wanna tell me what doesn't feel good?" 

"i'm cold.. and hot... shoulder hurts.. throat hurts," he sniffled again and rubbed his nose with his wrist, "eyes itchy... tired.. um"

"Sniffly?" 

"huh?" Bucky scrunched his nose up and pouted, "i'm not sniffly.." 

"Tell your nose that," Steve smiled and ran his fingers through Bucky's hair, "you're doing that cute little nose wiggle again." 

"i'm not cute," He pouted again but wiggled his nose anyway, "you're mean.." he buried his face back in his neck.

"aw," Steve let his eyes wander down his body, "Can i make it up to you?" 

"how?" 

"cold cloth?" Steve said hopefully. Steve thought he was thinking, or maybe second-guessing letting him stay, but when he heard snoring, he just shook his head while smiling fondly. Poor guy fell asleep. 

______

When Bucky woke up, his nose was running something fierce, and was glad for Steve's quick retrieval of a handkerchief. But that's not all he came back with. 

"What's that for?" Bucky rubbed his nose and squinted, feeling a little blurry. 

"trust me," he wrung out the cloth and slowly started to wipe the sweat off of Bucky's forehead. 

The moan that came out of Bucky's mouth should be criminal. 

"b-better?" Steve had never wanted to kiss his best friend this bad before. 

"I love you." 

Steve stopped and just stared at him. It must be the fever, yeah.. he didn't know what he was saying. He probably thought it was his mom or something.. ew.. no. 

"Stevie?" 

ok, definitely not his mom. 

Bucky reached out and poked his cheek, "you frozen?" 

Steve looked back at him and swallowed, "you love me?" 

Yeah," bucky scrunched his nose, "You're my best pal." 

Oh.., "I love you too," just not the way you do.. 

"good.." bucky made a face before turning away, "Hutschiew!" 

Steve perked back up, not used to hearing Bucky not stifle.

"Hurschiew-itschiew-TSChuh.." He shook his head a bit and sniffed, "ow." 

"poor thing," Steve handed him another handkerchief, "Are you feeling congested?" 

Bucky shook his head and put the handkerchief away, "Mostly just tired." 

"ok, can you drink some tea before you go back to sleep?" 

When Bucky nodded, Steve got up, albeit reluctantly, and went to make him a cup. Now that he was alone for a second a wave of emotions hit him and he had to sit on the floor for a second. He was now acutely aware of his tightening pants and tried to stop it, not wanting Bucky to notice. he jumped as the kettle went off and got up, hoping the task of making tea would calm down, but all it managed to do was remind him of the very sweaty.. hot.. NAKED man in the next room. 

"Steeeeeve?!" his name was called, well whined, before a series of coughs. 

Steve laughed and walked to the door, "Yes?" 

"miss you.." he was rubbing his nose and eyes, looking so pathetic and adorable that Steve felt the heartache from earlier vanish. His guy needed him. 

"I'm comin'.. let me get your tea," he quickly grabbed it and got back as fast as he was willing without spilling, "be careful." 

"you were gone a long time.." 

"I was gone for five minutes-" 

"too long," Bucky made grabby hands and pulled Steve closer, cuddling back into him, "Don't leave me.." 

"Aw, Buck," He put the tea down and kissed the top of his head, feeling brave, "I'm with you till the end of the line, right?" he had a big smile on his face, " I'm not going anywhere."

Awww 😍. Clingy, sick, feverish Bucky is just to cute to handle. Poor Stevie is doomed, not that he minds. Bravo! Looking forward to more.

• 2 weeks later...

I have been reading these Drabbles nonstop for a couple days but just got around to commenting. I love this so much! The way that Steve looks after Bucky and Bucky is still trying to look out for Steve and his multiple sneezes that are soft and it just melts me so much. I cannot wait for more and I will definitely be here to read whatever may be next. Such detailed and incredible writing. Thank you so much for posting!

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/25/2021 at 4:00 AM, Jettous said:

Awww 😍. Clingy, sick, feverish Bucky is just to cute to handle. Poor Stevie is doomed, not that he minds. Bravo! Looking forward to more.

thank you!! Stevie is doomed indeed.

On 6/1/2021 at 11:34 PM, spicy said:

Aww, I love sick Bucky

me toooooo

On 6/9/2021 at 11:56 PM, sweetnerd32 said:

I love your writing!!!!!

THANK YOU! I Love your comments!

On 6/13/2021 at 12:12 AM, Wolfwings22 said:

I have been reading these Drabbles nonstop for a couple days but just got around to commenting. I love this so much! The way that Steve looks after Bucky and Bucky is still trying to look out for Steve and his multiple sneezes that are soft and it just melts me so much. I cannot wait for more and I will definitely be here to read whatever may be next. Such detailed and incredible writing. Thank you so much for posting!

When I say I almost cried reading this... thank you xoxoxoxoxoxooxoxo if you ever want a request, please please send my way! ugh thank you for commenting!

9 hours ago, Agaba said:

I really love this! Can't wait for next post ❤️

THank you! Your wait is over!

Lovelorn. (part 2/?)

After Bucky finished his tea, he kicked off his blankets, complaining about being too hot.

Steve had to hastily look away and focused on Bucky's shoulder, "um.. do you want to move to the couch?" 

Bucky slowly tried to sit up but just fell back down, "too far.." He closed his eyes with a wince.

Steve noticed and touched his forehead again, "Buck, you're burning up." The look buck sent him almost made him chuckle, "I mean more than before.." 

"Stop moving, you're making me dizzy." he lazily flipped over onto his stomach and looked away from Steve, "'s too hot, Steve.." 

"you're telling me-" Steve was too busy staring at Bucky's ass to realize what he just said out loud. 

"huh?" 

Steve gulped and tried to look busy, grabbing the tea mug and inspecting it, "um.. You're telling me.. You're soaked in sweat." 

"oh.." Bucky sighed and closed his eyes, "can you.. start a bath?" 

"Yes!" He cleared his throat, calming down, "yeah, I can do that.." he went to walk away, realized he still had the mug, turned back around to put it on the nightstand before running to get the bath ready.

"Slow down, Stevie..." Bucky chuckled and tried to sleep until it was ready.

____

"Buck?" Steve gently shook his friend away, "Bucky. wake up." 

"Nooooo."

Bucky shoved his hand away, or more likely just too weak to do much else, "Baby, you gotta get up." 

"'sdon't feel good.." 

"I know, but you'll feel better in the bath, ok?" Did he just get away with calling him, baby?

"fiiiine," he shakily got up and slumped on Steve's shoulders, the poor kid struggling to keep him upright and walking, "'s far.." 

"You.. got this," Steve was exhausted by the time he got him to the bathroom. Now how was he gonna get him in- oh.

Bucky practically fell into it, splashing water on the floor.

"That works," Steve huffed and went to grab the soap and sponge. When he turned back around, Bucky's mouth open and he was snoring again. Steve's shoulder sank and he just smiled, "what am I going to do with you?" 

He did the best he could with his patient asleep and managed to get a good bit of him clean. Now he was just hoping the soapy water and the soak would be fine for now. He took extra care when sponging down his face, lingering along his cheekbones, a few times his fingers "accidentally" brushed his temples. It was kind of nice to just watch over him and not have to worry about how he looked or be careful not to give him the wrong idea. He knew Bucky didn't feel the same way, and he couldn't let him know that truth less their friendship turns sour. He knew Bucky wasn't against that kinda stuff, he was always supportive, but for his best friend to fall in love with him... That's another thing entirely, and he couldn't risk it. 

Something caught his eyes and pulled him from his thoughts. Bucky's hand was moving, and he watched as he rubbed his eyes, which blearily opened and scanned the room.

"Steve?" 

"Right here, Buck." 

Bucky sniffed and looked at Steve with watery eyes; something Steve knew was just a reaction from being sick and not an emotional response, "Why am I in a bath?" 

"Because your fever was really high and this was the best way to get it down," Steve touched his forehead, "you're still too hot.." 

"But that's my best quality," he smirked and kissed Steve's hand before closing his eyes and sinking more in the bath, "This feels nice.." 

While Bucky was basking in the bubbles, Steve was frozen. Did Bucky just kiss his hand? Was he lucid enough to know what he just did?

"You ok?" Bucky's eyebrow was raised as he leaned his head on the side of the bathtub.

"i'm- I"m fine," He quickly put his hand down and took a breathe, "how are you feeling?" 

"LIke I got hit by a bus," Bucky did his cute little nose wiggle, "but I got my best guy taking care of me, so I ain't worried." 

Steve tried not to show how that sentence sent butterflies into his stomach, "Yeah, Buck. I gotcha." 

"Is it five yet?" 

"uh," Steve was taken back by the question but looked at the clock, "No, it's four forty-five, why?" 

"baseball game will be on the radio at 5, you wanna listen?" 

"Yeah.." Steve relaxed, "But you need your rest." 

"I'll probably fall asleep halfway through it. I just know you like that stuff." 

Steve just stared at him. Bucky didn't like baseball? Did he go to all those games and listen to the radio with him... just for him?

"Bath's gettin' cold. Hand me a towel?" 

Steve nodded and grabbed one and handed it to him.

Bucky raised a brow, "I think I'm good to stand, Steve.."

Steve started and nodded quickly before exiting the bathroom. He waited anxiously as Bucky dried off and threw on some pants before coming out of the bathroom.

"I'm ready when you are," Bucky was rubbing at his nose as he gathered up a blanket, "hih--Tschiew!" 

"Buck, let me grab it," Steve took the blanket from him and grabbed a few more, and a pillow, "You're still unsteady.." 

He would have argued but the sudden urge to sneeze forced him to sit on the bed, "Adtschiew-dschiew-sdchiew-tdschiew-tdchiew...hih..HUtdshiew." 

"Bless you!" Steve had only heard Bucky sneeze rapidly once before, and it had scared the life outta him. This moment was no different.

"Thanks," Bucky sniffed and stood back up as if nothing happened and moved to the couch, "You comin?" 

"are you ok?" Steve made him lay back down and put a blanket over him, fussing as he tucked him in, "you never sneeze like that.." 

"I do," He sniffed, "I usually suppress them, so you probably don't notice 'em.." 

Steve noticed the new flush on his cheeks and ears, "What?" 

"You got so nervous when it happened.. didn't want you to worry about it," He pulled Steve down on the couch with him and buried his face in his chest, "I'm a very sneezy person, you've just never noticed." 

Steve was almost ashamed of himself. He prided himself on knowing every bit of Bucky, and now every inch of him.. and there were a lot of inches.. 

"You've got enough to worry about, doll," he rubbed his nose against Steve's neck, "just how I sneeze sometimes." 

Steve was trying not to short circuit, "Buck, you don't have to hide that from me..." 

"I know you don't mind," he cleared his throat, "I just didn't want you to fuss."

"I don't fuss.." 

"Last time we went to the park, I sneezed twice and you demanded we go home." 

"the grass was bothering you-" 

"no, the woman we passed had a lot of perfume on.." 

"My asthma would have acted up."

"She didn't spray it. It was just a strong scent." 

"oh," Steve ran his fingers through Bucky's hair, "ok.. Maybe I'm a little overprotective.." 

"Just a bit," Bucky nuzzled into his neck, "but I like it.. makes me think you just want me all to yourself." 

Steve could feel the grin on his neck, "Wh-what do you mean?" 

Bucky just laughed and started to kiss his neck in response, "you're awful at hiding your feelings." 

Steve pushed him away with wide eyes, "you know?!"

Bucky chuckled but started coughing, "yeah, you're pretty obvious," he wiped his eyes when they started to tear up.

"and... you're ok with it?" 

"Steve," He was about to speak but sighed and looked frustrated as he turned away, "hih..." he shook his head, "oh.. I like you too. Thought I made that clear when I gave you the key." 

Steve wanted to smack himself so hard, "I'm an idiot.." 

"yeah, you are," Bucky pulled him closer and kissed his cheek, "but I love ya, anyway." 

Steve grabbed his face and kissed his lips. It was quick but it sent fireworks through his veins.

"Now you're definitely getting my cold," Bucky scrunched his nose up and wiggled it, mostly for Steve's entertainment than necessity. 

"Worth it," Steve kissed his lips again, this time letting Bucky part his lips and pull his body on top of his. 

When they broke away, Bucky smirked, "Now, can we talk about what you like about this?" 

"what I like about you?" Steve was a bit breathless.

"well.. later," Bucky sniffed and looked away for a second, clearly trying to figure out if he was going to sneeze again, "oh.. no," he sniffed and looked back at him, "This.." he gestured to his face, "Do you just like it when it's allergies or does this do it for you too?" 

"What?" Steve's voice was so soft that it was barely audible.

"I think it's adorable, but if I'm going to get ya goin', I should know the rules, here." 

Steve buried his face and mumbled something in his chest.

"huh?" Bucky rubbed his back, "you can tell me, I wanna do this for you.. It's the sneezing, right?" 

"hnngh..." Steve glared at him, "Am I really that obvious?" 

"Its adorable," He scrunched his nose up again, "seriously, tell me." 

"no it's not just.. that." he poked Bucky's nose and watched as his eyes closed and he silently bobbed forward with two stifles, "I just like you.. all of you.. and you're really.. you're just a cute sneezy person.. I don't know." 

Bucky coughed a bit, "So you're really ok with me like this?"

"Yes," Steve looked away from him, "I think you're hot like this.." 

"Good," Bucky looked relaxed and closed his eyes, "you know i hate people seeing me sick... But you make it.. easier." 

Steve felt a weight leave his shoulders, "Still love me?" 

"Even more so, doll," he reached for the radio and turned the game on; It was just starting. 

____

Somehow, over the course of the first inning, Steve was now on his back and Bucky was curled up on his chest, snoring softly. 

When the announcer came back to announce the second inning, his voice scared Bucky awake.

"huh?" Bucky's hair was sticking up at odd angles as it dried while he slept, "who won?" 

"It's still early, baby," Steve kissed his forehead and couldn't help the giddy feeling knowing he could do that now. 

"oh.." Bucky sat up and grabbed a handkerchief, blowing his nose.

"You sound so stuffy.." Steve pouted.

"I'b not that bad." he blew his nose again, "Fair warning.." he didn't get to finish the rest of his sentence when he started sneezing again, "Hutdschiew!" It was soft, but the shifting congestion could be heard, "tdschiew-tdchiew-schiew-dschiew..hih..hudschiew-etdschiew!" he coughed as he blew his nose again.

"Wow... Bless you," Steve got up and rubbed his back, "better?" 

"yeah," he shook his head to clear it, "Head's clear now.." 

"Gonna be sneezy now?" 

"Yeah," Bucky rested his head on Steve's shoulder, "your favorite part." 

"Shut up.." 

"punk." Bucky kissed his cheek, "Thanks for taking care of me." 

"my pleasure." 

"I know," Bucky kissed his lips, "How long's the game gonna be?" 

"Another hour and a half?" 

"You wanna listen to it or help me with this tickle?" 

The radio was forgotten on the table as the two made their way to the bedroom, the game-only background noise now. 

…oh, wow.