Sneeze Fetish Forum

Stucky drabbles (bucky/Steve Marvel)

RemedyBane

Omg I am freaking dead. Please continue this! I want to see what Bucky does now that he knows what Steve likes 😍

• 2 months later...

Ok, I have read all of them, and i swear each one got hotter. Those were freaking amazing! Holy shit. I think it was the second drabble where bucky undid his shirt to then sneeze in it, that had me weak. And it was the bucky before the winter solider which made it even hotter. And I have said it before but it is so hard to find good bucky sic/sneeze fics with steve and such and these... were just... they had me dead!!! There was too much goodness for me to write it all so i'm going to say this, Thank you so very very much for blessing the world with these. You are such an incredible writer and the way you write Steve and Bucky are PERFECT! I hope there are more to come!!! 🥰😈😁

On 7/5/2021 at 12:11 AM, spicy said:

Omg I am freaking dead. Please continue this! I want to see what Bucky does now that he knows what Steve likes 😍

Thank you! I shall continue it at some point. so glad you like it!

On 6/28/2021 at 5:19 AM, MyOwnPrivateSFC said:

…oh, wow.

Thank you :)

On 9/6/2021 at 2:41 PM, SneezeKitties said:

Ok, I have read all of them, and i swear each one got hotter. Those were freaking amazing! Holy shit. I think it was the second drabble where bucky undid his shirt to then sneeze in it, that had me weak. And it was the bucky before the winter solider which made it even hotter. And I have said it before but it is so hard to find good bucky sic/sneeze fics with steve and such and these... were just... they had me dead!!! There was too much goodness for me to write it all so i'm going to say this, Thank you so very very much for blessing the world with these. You are such an incredible writer and the way you write Steve and Bucky are PERFECT! I hope there are more to come!!! 🥰😈😁

Oh my gods.. i wish i had words to thank you. this is the nicest comment i've ever received. 😭:inlove: Thank you so much XO

I decided to do Sicktember. I tried to post the picture but it is too big... and i cant compress it. But if you wanna see the list ill be using go to tumblr : Softersteve. 

Sicktember day 1: Fever

"fuck.. why is it so hot in here?" Bucky walked into the house with a frown. 

"language, babe," Steve was wearing a soft cardigan and looked at his boyfriend, "its in the 60s outside..." 

"Doesn't feel like it," he took off his jacket and flung it on the couch in his haste to cool down.

"are you ok?" Steve came over and noticed the faint sheen of sweat on his brow, "did they have you working outside?" 

"No, Stark keeps the lab so hot, and being in that stupid tube thing.. It must have been 100 in there." 

That made sense, "Why were you in the chamber again?" 

"Not the cyro freeze thing," Buck rubbed his face, "he wanted to get a full workup, see if there's any side effects from before.. He's still worried i'll crack." 

"you're not going to crack," Steve came over and took his bag, "He just wants to make sure you're ok.." 

"I get it," Bucky cleared his throat, "he has every right to hate me, I don't blame him for being scared." he sighed and pulled his hair up into a small bun, "I just wished your billionaire would turn the A/C on for once." 

"He doesn't hate you," Steve's brows knitted when Bucky started to take off his shirt, "Still hot?" 

"Is the A/C broken?" he leaned against the cool wall and sighed. 

Now that Bucky was shirtless, Steve could see how red and splotchy his chest was, "Babe.." 

Bucky looked up at him and noticed him staring at his chest, "as much as fucking you sounds great... im exhausted." 

Steve blushed and shook his head, "no, Buck.. you look like you're burning up." 

"Yeah, I told you its hot.." 

"no," Steve came closer and put his hand on Bucky's forehead, "your burning up.." 

"Steve, we're super soldiers.. we can't get fevers." 

"well, tell that to your burning forehead." Steve also touched his chest and felt the same heat everywhere, "oh, Buck..." 

"You think i'm sick?" 

"Yeah, i don't know how.." 

"huh.." he rubbed his eyes, "Explains why my eyes are itchy.." he suppressed a shiver as the A/C blew on him.

"I'll make you some soup while you take a shower."

"Could this be from.." he shivered again and unconsciously moved towards Steve. 

"You're never going back into Cyro-feeze." Steve pulled him in for a hug, "It's probably what's got your system all messed up." 

Bucky chuckled a bit, "better sick then out of my mind, Stevie." 

"it wasn't your fault.."

"I know... but i'd much rather get the flu every once in a while than hurt you all.."

Steve just held him tighter and kissed his head.

"Stevie.. too hot." 

"right, sorry," He tried not to smile as he looked into Bucky's fever bright eyes, "You kinda look like your old self."

Bucky rolled his eyes, "ya know, minus the arm and super powers." 

"I like the super powers," Steve kissed him lightly, "and the arm is hot." 

"why don't you come shower with me," Bucky kissed him again, "Maybe we can break my fever." 

Steve had unknowingly pinned Bucky against the wall, "but you need rest.." His voice was breathless.

"Then tire me out," Bucky kissed him again and moved close enough to feel Steve's chest rise and fall with each breathe. 

"y-yeah.." 

Now, laying on the bed, Steve panted as he stared at the ceiling. He couldn't help the smile plastered on his face and he relished in their activities. 

Next to him, Bucky was fast asleep, mouth slightly open, body a mix of red splotches and gooseflesh. Their plan worked, Bucky would definitely be out for a bit.

Steve turned on his side to watch Bucky, hand coming to brush his hair out of his face. He slowly prepared himself to care for his sick soldier. It had been such a long time since they had been sick that he almost forgot how cute a sickie Bucky was. 

Bucky turned on his side and groaned, subconsciously moving closer to Steve for warmth. 

Despite the sweat, Steve pulled Bucky closer and wrapped his arms around him. One thing that was bothering him, was that Bucky's tell tail sign of getting sick didn't happen. He should have been sneezy and itchy days before he had a fever. He used to be able to tell when Buck was getting sick before Buck did. Maybe the serum did change, and for a second he wondered how many little things did change. He knew Bucky would be different after everything that's happened, but he had hoped this tiny detail would be the same. Or had he been too pre-occupied he had missed the signs? 

Bucky groaned against him, almost as if he could read Steve's train-of-thought, "Hitsch!" he rubbed his nose and cuddled back into Steve, still asleep. 

Steve sighed and smiled, this was ridiculous. He was stressing himself out for nothing. This was his Bucky. It didn't matter, as long as he could still be there to take care of him; and he'd be damned if anyone tried to take that away from him. 

Aw! I love this glimpse into the boys: what changes, and what changes the same, for better, for worse, or just neutral!

AHHHH SO GOOD!!!! can't wait for the next bit!!! Really liked the bit where he took his shirt off hehehe. I really like the idea of them being together after serum and such. I don't think its an idea that is explored much, so super glad you are doing it! and you always write so well! 

On 9/9/2021 at 4:24 PM, MyOwnPrivateSFC said:

Aw! I love this glimpse into the boys: what changes, and what changes the same, for better, for worse, or just neutral!

so glad you like it :) 

On 9/9/2021 at 11:56 PM, SneezeKitties said:

AHHHH SO GOOD!!!! can't wait for the next bit!!! Really liked the bit where he took his shirt off hehehe. I really like the idea of them being together after serum and such. I don't think its an idea that is explored much, so super glad you are doing it! and you always write so well! 

THANK YOU!!

On 9/13/2021 at 2:22 AM, Jettous said:

Aww. As usual this was amazing. So glad to see a new part. Sick Bucky is just the cutest. 

thank you so much :)

I know that i'm super behind on sicktember, but i really like the prompts, so i'm going to continue down the line until i finish the prompt list. So I'm sorry in advance if it is super weird when the sicktember days don't align with the posting date.

Sicktember prompt #2: Consistent sniffling/coughing

Bucky was on a run with sam, slowing his pace so he can keep with Sam. He wasn't feeling so great and kept sniffling and coughing throughout the day. 

"Ya know, it's not so bad running with you when you're not lapping around me like race horses." 

Bucky cleared his throat before speaking, "I could do it, for old time's sake." 

"not with that cough of yours," Sam's brows knitted a bit with concern, "Last thing I need is to carry your ass back to medbay." 

"It's nothing, I can still work." 

"I know you can," sam sounded exasperated, "doesn't mean you should." 

"So you keep telling me." 

"Buck," Sam stopped running and grabbed Buck lightly to make him stop too, "Hydra can't hurt you anymore... You can rest." 

Bucky tensed and rolled his shoulders to try to loosen up, "I know.." he clenched and unchlenched his arm, "can we not talk about this.." 

Sam noticed he was starting to panic, "hey, hey, look at me."

Bucky turned towards Sam and let him move to sit by the fountain, slightly surprised when Sam started massaging his flesh hand.

"You're safe..." Sam noticed Bucky was turning away from his metal arm, "Hey, that arm is from Wakanda, not Hydra. You are in full control.." 

Bucky looked up at the sky, clearing holding something back, "I'm gonna go inside.." 

"yeah," Sam patted his good shoulder and walked with him back into the avenger's tower. 

Once there, Bucky closed all the windows and went and sat down on the floor in a corner as he finally calmed down. Sam simply sat down next to him, waiting for instructions from Bucky. 

"If i got sick.. back as the winter soldier, and i couldn't do my job, they would torture me.. sometimes until i passed out." he rubbed his bad shoulder, instincts wanting to rip the entire arm off, "I used to beg for Zemo to come back.. His torture was bearable compared to it." Bucky paused and rubbed his face, "that was probably his plan... make me prefer him."

"Buck.." 

"I just... i can't relax.." Bucky's hand was shaking, "I hate being sick.." 

Sam took the hand and held it, "it's going to be ok, it's just you and me, ok?" 

Bucky tried to speak but he just started coughing.

Sam rubbed his back and squeezed his hand, "i promise, no one is going to hurt you. It's just going to be you and me, ok? no one else.." 

"ok... ok." he kept thinking about what Steve said when he first met sam.. 'you can trust him.'

"Good, now go take a shower while i make you some tea, ok?" 

Bucky slowly got up, still a little shaky before heading off, "uhm... thanks.." 

"don't mention it," Sam poured the hot water into a cup and added an unnecessary amount of honey, hoping to calm his throat. The cough was starting to sound like it hurt. 

Just on cue, he heard a hacking cough from the bathroom.

Sam sighed and shook his head, "Next time I see Zemo.. i'm gonna kill him."

OOOO I reallllllyyyyy liked that one!!! Like that he was sniffing so much! 🥰  Honestly I really like this idea of Bucky hating being sick from past experiences. And caring Sam is just the best!! Like with your large bucky/sam story, I loved seeing the relationship between the two! Hope you do another one soon!! 😍😁🥵

These drabbles literally make my day whenever I see that you’ve posted. I am such a sucker for Bucky sickfics and the way you write him and his interaction with Steve and Sam is pure perfection. I just love all of these drabbles so so much! Thank you so much for continuing to write them!